Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation's Weekend ft Let's Team on Activation

-Austin-

We don't use cloaks cause we get dat +1 defence bonus. Ah yeh ofc, pretty sure Elder, Madcosurbad are in SK and the guy with SL infront of his name is obviously in SL

I'm completely sure Elder and Madcosurbad aren't in SK, as they left for Activation. I'm also sure there was no one with sl in their name with Activation.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't use cloaks cause we get dat +1 defence bonus. Ah yeh ofc, pretty sure Elder, Madcosurbad are in SK and the guy with SL infront of his name is obviously in SL

I'm completely sure Elder and Madcosurbad aren't in SK, as they left for Activation. I'm also sure there was no one with sl in their name with Activation.

SL worldwide was at the third fight, you can deny i dont really care. Either way im not fussed by your supposed win, because any person with a brain can tell you obviously lost it.

SL worldwide was at the third fight, you can deny i dont really care. Either way im not fussed by your supposed win, because any person with a brain can tell you obviously lost it.

He wasn't with me. I didn't see him. I don't care what you think, quit ignoring the fact that you lost 3v1 and go hide in shame.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

He wasn't with me. I didn't see him. I don't care what you think, quit ignoring the fact that you lost 3v1 and go hide in shame.

Still don't see a 3v1, but okay.. hug single bub.

Still don't see a 3v1, but okay.. hug single bub.

Enjoyed our IRC Chat today soniqs.

probly the first time we've actroly spoken to each other 1 on 1.

I think i understand why Austin has certain feeling for you.

goodfight today. Dont get to worked up on PW.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

Sonics hope your not talking about Sl Worldwide because it clearly shows him asking for a fight.So what SL kid can you be talking about??

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Rip Activation Best Community Ever

Retired from NME

Proud Ex Founder/Leader Of Vanquish

Let's just pretend Activation doesn't mass up Sk everytime they lose >.>

Teaming isn't a horrible offence kids, these are LPC's made for fun, nobody really cares what you do anymore, the **** was ruined ~2 weeks ago

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Let's just pretend Activation doesn't mass up Sk everytime they lose >.>

Teaming isn't a horrible offence kids, these are LPC's made for fun, nobody really cares what you do anymore, the **** was ruined ~2 weeks ago

lol i love fayth #nme nuff said

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Rip Activation Best Community Ever

Retired from NME

Proud Ex Founder/Leader Of Vanquish

I editted the part about you winning 3v1 into 2v1 seeing as Hate isn't a clan. Let's keep this clean, please.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

rofl i love how u wrote about relapse about the sunday fight, it was never a 2-1 for u XD. u only cleared us once and we cleared u like 5 times

u cant stand u lost 5-1? we didnt team up with others, we had 2 t5 kids thats all

and u teamed with sk and brought 3 lvl 79's to kill our higher lvls?

also nice single hug, and i miss like 5 other fights we had in ur topic

anyways, next time grow up and face ur loses

gf A, 5-1 sunday

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png