Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Where will clans go from here?

Karl

In my opinon , the pure world is very much alive there's a ton of pures In Runescape it's just up to clans to introduce them to the Stable clan communitys that we have. At the moment all we are doing is Recycling the same people over & over again forcing " Top " members of clans who have gotten hacked for defence or have gotten defence over time due to any reason. Giving them a chance to stay within the clan since nobody else's clan give a **** to kick them and replace them with a fresh recruit.

I'm thinking , in order to maybe give some help into the world is to have Pure-warfare have clans support a New event for all clans to attend without any impromper feedback such as MM bsing everyone. I remember back in the day we had an event in Fight Pits with almost every " known " pure clan in RS including main clans. Why not try this again or come up with some type of new event?

Yesterday I was alching at soul wars. The amount of pures I seen was ridiculous. I congratulated them on staying true to their roots. Reasons why there aren't much "new" recruits coming into the community is simply because there is too much work to be done on one's account. (Dung, Turm, Overloads, Maxed Account) People just want to enjoy staying low, and pking on a level 67 instead of a 95. If we had the divisions we did a couple years ago it would've interested alot of people to try pure clanning. Now all clans are about 80+ stats to join and all those newbie new kids don't have the time or mind state to bother getting those stats. They want to stay low and pk, we need the divisions back. Actual divisions, not fake "Low Pure clans" having lvl 60s in addy. That's retarded.

dipsy.png

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real Life Gangs will soon invade the community and empty threats will turn into life or death situations.

^ Extreme Route

40Def will be accepted? The "pure" idea/term will become extinct like "jr" clans(Dnno if thats a right example lol). Soon there will be just "clans".

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

Real Life Gangs will soon invade the community and empty threats will turn into life or death situations.

^ Extreme Route

40Def will be accepted? The "pure" idea/term will become extinct like "jr" clans(Dnno if thats a right example lol). Soon there will be just "clans".

The way CP's going we'll have more zerks in no time :thumbsup:

dipsy.png

erm 30 defence is "Pure" at this day and age. 45 def isnt, so i'm not sure why "Pures of Today" are allowed to even be associated with the "pure" community; but thats just my two cents.

Kids like you make me shake my head. 3-4 years ago was 30defence allowed in clans? did people even think of getting any defense levels passed 20? You sir, are clearly new :thumbsup:

Nobody gives a sht what was considered pure "3-4" years ago or what will be considered pure "3-4' from now. Live. have fun and play by the current rules.

Go shake your head somewhere else on the internet squirt.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

erm 30 defence is "Pure" at this day and age. 45 def isnt, so i'm not sure why "Pures of Today" are allowed to even be associated with the "pure" community; but thats just my two cents.

Kids like you make me shake my head. 3-4 years ago was 30defence allowed in clans? did people even think of getting any defense levels passed 20? You sir, are clearly new :thumbsup:

Nobody gives a sht what was considered pure "3-4" years ago or what will be considered pure "3-4' from now. Live. have fun and play by the current rules.

What current rules when you kids get defense levels to compete? inb4zerk

dipsy.png

To answer your topic title: downhill

Games dont age well, scape should have lost its popularity years and years ago. The pure community is a sith pool mostly

People rave that they stay in their clans because its "an amzing community", but honestly in games like starcraft people are so ridiculously nice before matches its insane. You have commentary videos and sc2 tournaments where the top player wins 10s thousands in $s and everyone has a blast - the players and the fans. RS is such a bad game compared to others, I cant stress that enough

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

So beautiful :D

Pures who aren't in clans right now are just not in a clan because they are NH and most clans still try and to maintain an honor code(although that is slipping in every clan due to the fact that prayerbridding aka being a massive ****** is common now.) If Jagex could somehow make it so you literally cannot NH in the wilderness, you'd see a lot of new members in pure clans I believe, however, NHing will always be rampant in the mean time.

40 defence is going to be "pure" soon, then 45 after that, then 70, then 99.

6fsgd0.gif
1gtl7jq.png
Your tears are delicious

What current rules when you kids get defense levels to compete? inb4zerk

Sorry if you don't have fun because of my clan :teehee:

What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Would like to say as a proud cp rank, WE are the ones that introduced 20 def and are now paving the way for 30 def to be more widespread. Hopefully more clans can copy our model and be as successful and influential as we are.

I can see jagex slowly rolling out more defense weapons and armor even at 35 def that includes more than the berserker shield and slowly increasing that as the number of pure clans decreases and they are forced to get def to be competitive and even have fun.

best reply ever tbh

dooqps.jpg

karl ban this site of clans with 30 def!!!!

OT: downhill cuz clans care about winning and just encourage their members to get def

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

karl ban this site of clans with 30 def!!!!

OT: downhill cuz clans care about winning and just encourage their members to get def

Goodbye 3/4 of the users on this site.

Hi Dipsy. I've been Pure Clanning since 2002. Probably longer than you. Obviously just meeting with friends and going out to pk is I guess 'clanning'.

You are correct, 5 years ago, not once did I ever think about getting 1 defense, but it is the times. I got 20 defense so I have a better account. Guess what, having 20 worked out much better than being 1 defense. I of course got the Defense xp by questing. Others decide not to, and really, it is none of your business. Face the fact most clans accept 30 defense now and stop living in the past. You remind me of one of those kids with the signature of the day wildy was taken out and says "Never forget" then says "get over it" then says "no". The wild is back and has been back, so what else is there to complain about?

Sorry, but 80% of the pure world isn't going to change because 20% of it says 20 and 30 and 35 defense is "NH" and calling people 'new' because they believe in it. Like I said, I've most likely been clanning longer than you, and I believe in it.

Face the fact. Get 20 defense, or get caught in dust behind the rest of the pure world. That is how it goes, and if you were smart, you'd realize it.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Hi Dipsy. I've been Pure Clanning since 2002. Probably longer than you. Obviously just meeting with friends and going out to pk is I guess 'clanning'.

You are correct, 5 years ago, not once did I ever think about getting 1 defense, but it is the times. I got 20 defense so I have a better account. Guess what, having 20 worked out much better than being 1 defense. I of course got the Defense xp by questing. Others decide not to, and really, it is none of your business. Face the fact most clans accept 30 defense now and stop living in the past. You remind me of one of those kids with the signature of the day wildy was taken out and says "Never forget" then says "get over it" then says "no". The wild is back and has been back, so what else is there to complain about?

Sorry, but 80% of the pure world isn't going to change because 20% of it says 20 and 30 and 35 defense is "NH" and calling people 'new' because they believe in it. Like I said, I've most likely been clanning longer than you, and I believe in it.

Face the fact. Get 20 defense, or get caught in dust behind the rest of the pure world. That is how it goes, and if you were smart, you'd realize it.

I'd rather be like MM and stick to my pure roots. 1-20def was always def reqs but what is 30def?

dipsy.png

I'd rather be like MM and stick to my pure roots. 1-20def was always def reqs but what is 30def?

Only reason people began to get 30 defense is more benefits i.e turmoil and handcannon and what not. I guarantee you that 30 def will eventually be the 20 def of today

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Who made 30 defence "Pure"? It's been accepted since 2007 so don't act like it's something new in this "day and age".

I keep hearing these stupid arguments how 30 defence is pure because gives you much more offensive bonuses. Well no **** so does 40/42/45 so why isn't it pure? It blows the 30defence out of the water... While we're at it lets just get 75 defence because the bonuses on bandos/divines/etc allow you to be much more offensive and gives awesome bonuses. 30 defence logic at its best :teehee: . If someone has a good reason on why 30 defence is pure please post it.

Pure has been defined since the start of RS2 (not gonna go into RSC debate) as low defence (preferably 1). 1 defence is not dead it is very dominant in the game but past 90 combat there are much better "pking" builds such as turmoil but does that make it pure? NO.

The pure community is not dead, the clanning one is. This site has no resemblance of the pure community at all. Hell even MM who is I would say the real pure clan (sorry NME) is banished from this site. I find it funny how the longest open pure clan and really the only pure clan is banned. Many of the pures in the runescape community are NH and really don't give a **** for clanning. Most would probably scam you for under a dollar of RL money as well.

Lets just say the golden years of pure clanning are over, hell there is only 3 left... Big props to EF and NME for sticking to their guns as well.

Anyways I think I'll end my wall of text here... Thanks for letting me vent.

Oh and if you want a community to chat on check out MM forums: https://www.mm-rs.org/forums/

This site has like 1/5th of the activity.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Who made 30 defence "Pure"? It's been accepted since 2007 so don't act like it's something new in this "day and age".

I keep hearing these stupid arguments how 30 defence is pure because gives you much more offensive bonuses. Well no **** so does 40/42/45 so why isn't it pure? It blows the 30defence out of the water... While we're at it lets just get 75 defence because the bonuses on bandos/divines/etc allow you to be much more offensive and gives awesome bonuses. 30 defence logic at its best :teehee: . If someone has a good reason on why 30 defence is pure please post it.

Pure has been defined since the start of RS2 (not gonna go into RSC debate) as low defence (preferably 1). 1 defence is not dead it is very dominant in the game but past 90 combat there are much better "pking" builds such as turmoil but does that make it pure? NO.

The pure community is not dead, the clanning one is. This site has no resemblance of the pure community at all. Hell even MM who is I would say the real pure clan (sorry NME) is banished from this site. I find it funny how the longest open pure clan and really the only pure clan is banned. Many of the pures in the runescape community are NH and really don't give a **** for clanning. Most would probably scam you for under a dollar of RL money as well.

Lets just say the golden years of pure clanning are over, hell there is only 3 left... Big props to EF and NME for sticking to their guns as well.

Anyways I think I'll end my wall of text here... Thanks for letting me vent.

Oh and if you want a community to chat on check out MM forums: https://www.mm-rs.org/forums/

This site has like 1/5th of the activity.

Should have thought before crashing everything m8! (or put "permanently banned" through a finnish translator when you were warned) :teehee:

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

The pure community is not dead, the clanning one is. This site has no resemblance of the pure community at all. Hell even MM who is I would say the real pure clan (sorry NME) is banished from this site.

I lost you when you regarded MM as a pure clan.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png