Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Re:Karl's Topic

Omni

Like I said, the community is filled with 85% hypocrites.

"Yeah man I agree ;i"

M8 you're the one thats 30+ defence how do you agree l0l.

Nice topic cocky ass Omni :thumbsup:

Hate to break the hype, nothing will happen m8s sorry.

I want it just as bad as you, believe me. I even started an LPC clan, tried to bring that back, you got scumbag CP kids and a kid named BvG leading that, there's no hope there either.

This community is simply as corrupt as a grandmas bottom, there's just no hope anymore. If it happens I give everyone props for standing up and doing something about it. I don't see the big deal of either making a new account OR at least forcing those with turmoil to man up and throw some monk robes on (I know TLP has many members that do that on Saturdays and they do just fine) believe me it would help.

Welp, I guess we can only 'pray' to saradomin this happens/works. That's just my input.

Im sorry mate you couldnt stick to something if you accidentally used superglue as lube for a casual fap mate.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are these topics supposed to achieve anyway? I swear there's 3 per week each a huge textwall on why or why not adamant is pure and then I scroll through 4-5 pages of people baiting certain clans for using armor and reading everyone's opinion for the 10th time, and it's all for nothing to happen at all.

Just seems like a huge waste of time to me.

Pw can't do anything and Clan Leaders won't

Im sorry mate you couldnt stick to something if you accidentally used superglue as lube for a casual fap mate.

What in the hell is your ******** talking about?

Who are you first off

Second off m8, I don't go 4 casual faps m8, I go 4 hardcore faps m8. Superglue was never brought up with my agenda, but it sounds like a fun experience m8. m8 m8.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

You all put way to much thought into a video game it's actually getting sad. You are suppose to play this "game" for fun, and everyone is making it sound like it's judgement day.

How about you all do w.e the hell you want instead of caring what some idiots say over a video game.

LOL! Who still plays this game

i once played a different game where a certain clan was suspected of hacks, and had known hackers. the solution the community came up with, was to avoid competing against said clan. it isn't difficult to push your way into an established community to compete with them, then the community starts to try their best to 'adapt' (this word is being used often to justify defence it seems) because they feel threatened and fear losing to a new clan. soooo, somewhere down the line there was a catalyst clan that began the addy daddy era (i was gone during this time, too busy fapping irl while bh era ran, so excuse me if i don't know) and then it just set off a chain reaction..clan after clan was infected and misguided into believing they are still pure and can compete on even terms with a REAL group of pure pkers. solution is to avoid clans that wear addy, no one wants to loot addy plates on saturdays anyways its barely worth ****.

If we were all 15-17 again then yes i would agree that changing the direction pure clans are going would be a must.

But frankly in this day of age that would be impossible, most of every clans leadership and core members is either in college or beyond and it will just be to much effort to make new pures and what not to start all over.

Just live with what we have now and have fun.

End of story

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

If we were all 15-17 again then yes i would agree that changing the direction pure clans are going would be a must.

But frankly in this day of age that would be impossible, most of every clans leadership and core members is either in college or beyond and it will just be to much effort to make new pures and what not to start all over.

Just live with what we have now and have fun.

End of story

Seen you post this a few times on different topics, change the ******* record. Who gives a **** if the leaders are too old too care, maybe they should step down and concentrate on real life then. Think of all the younger kids coming into the pure community in years too come, think they want too be fighting 39 def kids, or even higher. No, i'm pretty sure they want to experience the fun times we all did years ago. Stop making lame excuses about age, and try doing something for other people for once.

pRVlU.png

hzsig9.png

hzsig7.png

Proud Founder of Hazard

Dude if you're over 18 still playing this game, you need to re-think the way you live, jsin.

Besides James ofc cause he has no more hope l0 xx

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Clans like eop get defence because they can not compete with MM, WHICH IS SAD! ( Eop flame all you want i would like to see you without all this addy on weekends? You all know addy is not pure? just admit you can't compete with MM so you had to get defence and this does not just go for EOP, clans like CP and fi are just as bad? Its really sad to see respected clans like fi/cp/eop/foe to raise there defence in order to compete, Mm and Nme are the only pure clans left, Its time to make changes in this community..... I believe it already to late but we can always try :/

I see MM kids in mith on weekends, therefore they are not pure. Bad argument.

Bad argument? Are you honestly that stupid??? 1-20 defence has always been in the pure community, i have been here since 2004.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

Clans like eop get defence because they can not compete with MM, WHICH IS SAD! ( Eop flame all you want i would like to see you without all this addy on weekends? You all know addy is not pure? just admit you can't compete with MM so you had to get defence and this does not just go for EOP, clans like CP and fi are just as bad? Its really sad to see respected clans like fi/cp/eop/foe to raise there defence in order to compete, Mm and Nme are the only pure clans left, Its time to make changes in this community..... I believe it already to late but we can always try :/

I think you completely took the meaning of this topic and shoved it where your head is. First of all, EoP doesn't wear addy on weekend trips. Second of all, you're being the exact cancer he is talking about by saying that you believe clans only get defense because they can't "compete."(which may or may not be true) However, the point of this topic wasn't to call out EoP on false claims, flame other clans for their beliefs, nor to praise NME and MM for accepting what they want. The point of this topic was a reply to karl's topic, broadened to allow for open discussion.

Eop does still where addy in all the video's i have watched and the pics on your topics i see addy... ALOT of it? I was not only picking on eop but also CP and fi etc... Your an idiot to say its not true? As i said, mm and nme are the last pure clans.

Start your own " NEW " community 30 plus defence reqs and leave us pures that are left keep our 1-10 or 1-20 defence reqs.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

thsig.jpg

All of you are ungrateful pricks and have no idea how much Omni has tried to help every single one of you over the years, including your retired officials. I've seen the convos in his channel throughout the years and have seen him try to make each and every clan happy, even from before pw and pc. You all have no clue on the amount of effort that was put into what he was trying to do for all of you, yet you still beg, talk **** about him and cry for help afterwards. He's helped Alot of leaders with their real life issues and clan ****. Helping some close an others getting better. Even if you treated him like ****, he still gave you 100 chances. You are all cunts and deserve to have your community die. While he tried his best to help (was forced into making the last redvblue, and the pcr, and the years before that. None of you did anything to help. Yes this account is one of omni's multiple accounts, but he gives no **** and let's multiple people on it who refuse to register here and see the ********.

I think you completely took the meaning of this topic and shoved it where your head is. First of all, EoP doesn't wear addy on weekend trips. Second of all, you're being the exact cancer he is talking about by saying that you believe clans only get defense because they can't "compete."(which may or may not be true) However, the point of this topic wasn't to call out EoP on false claims, flame other clans for their beliefs, nor to praise NME and MM for accepting what they want. The point of this topic was a reply to karl's topic, broadened to allow for open discussion.

Eop does still where addy in all the video's i have watched and the pics on your topics i see addy... ALOT of it? I was not only picking on eop but also CP and fi etc... Your an idiot to say its not true? As i said, mm and nme are the last pure clans.

Start your own " NEW " community 30 plus defence reqs and leave us pures that are left keep our 1-10 or 1-20 defence reqs.

20 def aint pure brah

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

As admins of PUREwarfare, I believe you all can do something about it. Not only that but eventually save pures all around, be like Bob Kraft of the NFL when he made 2011-12 season happen.

If you were to ban all clans from making topics who use anything above 20 def gear, you would get some people to react. If you don't do nothing then you are just allowing people to keep evolving to RUNE pures eventually, and then you will have to ban them anyways, or just change the name of site all together. It might be tough but there are more rewards than risks at this stage.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

20 def aint pure brah

Sorry brah 1-20 has always been accepted as pure.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

thsig.jpg

Honestly could give a two shit's about these forums anymore. I only come on here for the laughs, the propaganda, and the flame; just because I love seeing people waste their lives arguing over a lost cause. I want Pure Warfare to die. I want all you spastics out of my lives. Grow the F up and stop trying so damn hard over an internet game. Omni and Karl have now made posts stating how Pure Clanning is dead, and yet you sit here and bicker over who has the highest defense averages, or who started it? Are we in 2nd grade...?

Enemy and Archaic for life, and ya'll spastics and be jealous, because we will bring back the community you destroyed.

1175tub.png

I agree with everything Omni. You really broke it down for some of these downie new ****.

I cba replying though because so many of these replies people have are just annoying as **** and don't have any idea what they **** they are talking about.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
1xtpx76.png
uhazfq.png17z6g33.png

You all put way to much thought into a video game it's actually getting sad. You are suppose to play this "game" for fun, and everyone is making it sound like it's judgement day.

How about you all do w.e the hell you want instead of caring what some idiots say over a video game.

Thank you... finally someone with sense.

es3qhp.gif

@xtacy You think people have time to sit down hours on the computer screen just to train a new account because some random kid doesn't like there current account. #BeRealwithyourself

Yea they sit down on the computer 5+ hours sitting in single, ddos'ing, paying for locations, and scouting another clan.

Well you should find a new clan if you sitting in single for 5+ hours... And who has a 5 hour trip anyways.

ddos'ing is completely irreverent to my post seeing at it doesn't take that much time or labor to do.

Paying for locations is not labor. Scouting another clan is not labor.

Training another account just because someone doesn't like your current account is just straight up stupid.

es3qhp.gif

@xtacy You think people have time to sit down hours on the computer screen just to train a new account because some random kid doesn't like there current account. #BeRealwithyourself

Yea they sit down on the computer 5+ hours sitting in single, ddos'ing, paying for locations, and scouting another clan.

Well you should find a new clan if you sitting in single for 5+ hours... And who has a 5 hour trip anyways.

ddos'ing is completely irreverent to my post seeing at it doesn't take that much time or labor to do.

Paying for locations is not labor. Scouting another clan is not labor.

Training another account just because someone doesn't like your current account is just straight up stupid.

Finally someone with sense. Like the 30 def sig cp made? Its baws ye?

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com