Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A YES or NO question.

blue

Preps or Pk trips ?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Preps or Pk trips ?

• Prep
    • Pk Trip

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like both and pure clan for both.

But i like preps better than pk trips because -

Saturday Trips - Involve all clans crashing, mains, unfair opt fights usually. ( Whoever has the biggest pull on the weekend will do the best. )

Sunday Trips - Involve all clans crashing ( Foe Dominating the p2p scene trying to get their kdr up so they crash all pure clans in p2p because they can and nobody can do a thing about it.) , mains , whoever has the biggest pull will do the best usually. )

Now preps are and SHOULD be 100% clean and matched. Both clans can see if they have quality members instead of relying on a big pull to destroy on the weekend. Preps are also for good practice for the wilderness as well keeping and practicing keeping your clan organized.

Just my thoughts... :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

As an older guy (19), I enjoy preps as they are during the week and rarely did they mess with my schedule when I played. I could get online and support my clan for just an hour.

As a rank of a clan for almost a year in Fatality, preparing for pk trips started a couple of hours before the mass. That means pretty much I was on my computer from 12:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. doing stuff for my clan. Now, don't get me wrong, I loved it, but doing it constantly every weekend got boring to the point where I just would be happier when the trip was over.

tl;dr:

Preps=1-2 hr preparation

Trips= 7 hr preparation

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png