Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How To Start A Revolution

Karl

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

by the way the pure community has 2 clans : Mayhem Makers and Enemy if u wanna argue with this ur just silly .. just because you have 1 Defence and are in a clan that accepts 1-39 Defence doesn't make your clan "Pure" if your 1 Defence and ur in a situation like this u might wanna think about this: "Why should i be in a clan that wears Addy while im the only one in Monks Robes"

Dude. you are brain washed.

"Why should i be in a clan that wears Addy while im the only one in Monks Robes"

All the more reason to get 30 defense. I got em good.

You shouldn't have to get defence to fit in with a pure clan.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

by the way the pure community has 2 clans : Mayhem Makers and Enemy if u wanna argue with this ur just silly .. just because you have 1 Defence and are in a clan that accepts 1-39 Defence doesn't make your clan "Pure" if your 1 Defence and ur in a situation like this u might wanna think about this: "Why should i be in a clan that wears Addy while im the only one in Monks Robes"

"Why should i be in a clan that wears Addy while im the only one in Monks Robes"

do you ever wonder bout ppl who actually pk in rs? Getting defence would ruin their account for pvp

Banning people of Pure Warfare would not be the best thing to do.

The best thing is probably for all those clans that are willing to put away the adamant joining together against those who aren't; in an attempt to drive them out one by one.

Until a few weeks ago, 3 of the bigger pure clans refused addys on trips but two have reverted back to it in an attempt to compete with one another. If each of them where to actually drop the addy and unite together against those which advocate it one by one, hitting them whenever they could the adamant driven clan would probably grow bored and just give it up.

I guess that's only an idea in theory and I doubt that the leaders of those clans would actually considering doing that today, maybe 3 weeks or so ago when they had addy banned.

Hi

Let make make this clear, no one is going to change the way they run there clan, or the way the way there are used to things. There are people in the Pure Community that are selfish. I mean if you look at it, Enemy and Mayhem Makers are the only clans that are supporting this idea. Are you really going to change the way people in clans like Final Ownage Elite or Corrupt Pures or Fatality going to do. Everything that is even suggested on these forums epically fails, to every event, to every topic regarding this.

Now you talk about the Ancestors in your topic Scott. Thats like saying our the original founders of America would be sad if basic rights such as woman voting or to even african americans being free was against it. You need to get with society and the community today. Its about changing, even today, there is so much competition to get into college, and if your not on top of things and go your best your going to get any were.

Simple topics like this won't get anywhere, even with the amount of effort you put into it. The Pure Community is dead. No one from any other clan bothers to ACTUALLY recruit purrs from Runescape, and when someone encourages it, you get laughed at for being "Massers". Its the same people, with the same opinions, to the same ideas. You aren't going to change anything.

So if you want to continue to sit here, and to all the idiots writing paragraphs and essays about how you think 30 Defense is wrong and ****, then you are wasting your time. No one is going to ban anyone from these forums, nothing will happen. Think of all the ranks this community has, yet how many of them do anything to benefit it, or even hold events, and when that happens there is always a flaw.

Lead your clan the way you like it, and we lead ours the way we want it. No one is going to switch the way they have been running there clan for the past two years because of some ancestor bull **** or someone because it isn't "Right". There are a lot of things in the world that are not "Fair", you don't sit there and ***** about it. You move on and ignore it. It amazes me, the Irony all the replies will be when Enemy starts to accept 30 defence.

ty if you actually read it

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Lead your clan the way you like it, and we lead ours the way we want it. No one is going to switch the way they have been running there clan for the past two years because of some ancestor bull **** or someone because it isn't "Right". There are a lot of things in the world that are not "Fair", you don't sit there and ***** about it. You move on and ignore it. It amazes me, the Irony all the replies will be when Enemy starts to accept 30 defence.

Oh lord, im so sorry. I neglated to remember that certain clans, what very very little they can actually do is directly related to the colour of their armour.

If you don't see a problem having a spread of 35-40 combat levels have fun in clan wars because you are nothing when it comes to pking, oh and don' negate that fact because I know your initial mate :teehee:

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

So how are you going to lead a revolution? It takes action, and frankly, it's all talk right now. MM decided its place in this when we crashed rvb and were banished from this place. How are you going to change how it is?

It takes the leaders of the community to make a change, and seeing how the leader of this community site doesn't want to initiate change himself, there are fewer options. If you're serious about what you say, back it up with actions, because a revolution is only successful if it has an impact, these topics do nothing.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

do you ever wonder bout ppl who actually pk in rs? Getting defence would ruin their account for pvp

yeah you totally cant pk with 30 def.. Nah I do just fine lol youre just brainwashed by all these stupid ass topics that dont do **** but cause flame lol