Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How To Start A Revolution

Karl

FOE/EOP just started allowing addy back to f2p trips, why would they stop wearing it now? There's no reason for them to stop, which is where the admins of this site should come into play. Any clan who wears addy on trips should be suspended from posting topics in the Clan Warfare section until they stop wearing it. Plain and simple. You ban MM from posting for crashing an event, yet you allow these addy clans who crash fights every single weekend to keep posting? CP crashed the IR+H+NME vs. Z+WAR+HI TFA vs MM fun fight, and yet why aren't they gone?

The post by Scott states:

"Leaders do not control a clan, members do."

Leaders do not control a community either, members do, and the members of Pure Warfare are upset. It's time for the Admins of Pure Warfare to start doing something.

6fsgd0.gif
1gtl7jq.png
Your tears are delicious

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FOE/EOP just started allowing addy back to f2p trips, why would they stop wearing it now? There's no reason for them to stop, which is where the admins of this site should come into play. Any clan who wears addy on trips should be suspended from posting topics in the Clan Warfare section until they stop wearing it. Plain and simple. You ban MM from posting for crashing an event, yet you allow these addy clans who crash fights every single weekend to keep posting? CP crashed the IR+H+NME vs. Z+WAR+HI fullout, and yet why aren't they gone?

Leaders do not control a community either, members do, and the members of Pure Warfare are upset. It's time for the Admins of Pure Warfare to start doing something.

CP should be kicked off these fourms imo.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you make Purewarfare only accept clans with 1-10 defence.

agreed

Read what I said above.

Sefket is probably feeding off this right now

z0mg MY FORUMS WILL BE SO ACTIVE NOW@!@!

:kanye:

talk 2 him and make sure he doesn't let 30 def in that forum community either then...ok.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

FOE/EOP just started allowing addy back to f2p trips, why would they stop wearing it now? There's no reason for them to stop, which is where the admins of this site should come into play. Any clan who wears addy on trips should be suspended from posting topics in the Clan Warfare section until they stop wearing it. Plain and simple. You ban MM from posting for crashing an event, yet you allow these addy clans who crash fights every single weekend to keep posting? CP crashed the IR+H+NME vs. Z+WAR+HI fullout, and yet why aren't they gone?

I agree, and I meant the fight after the fullout btw, fixed my original post.

6fsgd0.gif
1gtl7jq.png
Your tears are delicious

This^

they just feed their clan off flaming it and spamming and pushing defence. They ****** around at RvB as much if not more than MM.

would do us all a favor tbh.

Also, everything starts rolling in any situation when you choose the worst offenders and make an example of them for the others.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

This^

they just feed their clan off flaming it and spamming and pushing defence. They ****** around at RvB as much if not more than MM.

would do us all a favor tbh.

Also, everything starts rolling in any situation when you choose the worst offenders and make an example of them for the others.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Gayest topic I have ever read.

Only thing that should be changed in my opinion is for everyone to wear monk robes or 1 def gear in f2p. P2P is to much of a advantage having turmoil, so making people not wear snakeskin and **** will never happen.

If more people join in IR will wear 1 def gear only in F2P

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

junior ur a scumbag ban 30 def altogether or i dont join ir

damn Brazilian wunbe fgttttttttt

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Only thing that should be changed in my opinion is for everyone to wear monk robes or 1 def gear in f2p. P2P is to much of a advantage having turmoil, so making people not wear snakeskin and **** will never happen.

1 def in F2P and 30 def in P2P? No deal.

dipsy.png

Then dont ******* complain when we wear addy in F2P

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

I don't see the point your trying to make... You guys wear addy, get dropped. Return in addy and get cleared again. It's a never ending cycle with IR.

But sure, whatever makes you sleep at night :down:

dipsy.png

I don't see the point your trying to make... You guys wear addy, get dropped. Return in addy and get cleared again. It's a never ending cycle with IR.

But sure, whatever makes you sleep at night :down:

What's your point? We'll still continue to use it brah....

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

FOE/EOP just started allowing addy back to f2p trips, why would they stop wearing it now? There's no reason for them to stop, which is where the admins of this site should come into play. Any clan who wears addy on trips should be suspended from posting topics in the Clan Warfare section until they stop wearing it. Plain and simple. You ban MM from posting for crashing an event, yet you allow these addy clans who crash fights every single weekend to keep posting? CP crashed the IR+H+NME vs. Z+WAR+HI TFA vs MM fun fight, and yet why aren't they gone?

The 3v3 fulliout was not a Pw event. Mm was warned before they crashed Rvb for the second year that they would be banned off the forums.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

This is so stupid. Karl just man up and don't allow any clan that accepts 35 defense to post on pure warfare. I'm tired of all these tl;dr post about this problem. Ofcourse pure community might have more traffic but just like in scott's post sacrifices must be made. So ban the clans and help the LPC/MPC scene rebuild.

Yes but clans would be sacrificing virtual levels, karl would be sacrificing revenue and traffic. Only clans posting on here would be NME and Fury as well as all the LPCs. None of those clans do p2p except NME, who havent had a good p2p trip since they opened really. gonna just be like 3 topics every saturday in clan warfare effectively killing the site.

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png