Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How To Start A Revolution

Karl

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Support. i think all clans should unite one trip to take down all those "pure clans" that allow 30 def.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Is it funny for me that people that were once apart of epidemic with the level 60s in 20 def stuff, now on this boat about keeping pure. I think based on what clan you are in, depends on your opinion/decision.

Not saying this is a bad idea, I'm old as **** and I promote 1 def as much of the next guy. Just really posting my thoughts on this stuff.

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

Is it funny for me that people that were once apart of epidemic with the level 60s in 20 def stuff, now on this boat about keeping pure. I think based on what clan you are in, depends on your opinion/decision.

Not saying this is a bad idea, I'm old as **** and I promote 1 def as much of the next guy. Just really posting my thoughts on this stuff.

Who cares what clans they were in? The last clan I was in had a load of turmoil pures, didn't affect my opinion that I don't think anything over 4 def is pure.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Support ofc

Lol, nowhere does he say 20 def isn't pure, because back then tbh it was considered pure. He's trying to say any step away from addy is an IMPROVEMENT

Hey man, I was 30 defence at one time...

and this is what happened:

jk 30 def is extremely gay tbfh

Now I was like, wats the point of this biggest waste of 230m ever fmfl..

120131215333.png

y be 30 def when u can look like that at 20???

or even y be 20 when u can look like this @ 1??

120131215455.png

fuc 30 def

SUPPORT!

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

You're all going to post support, but then on saturday put on your adamant armour, bash with the same clans that you usually do, and actually think you're doing something fun. "That 5 minutes of fighting in adamant on our two hour trip was all worth it though," you say, "because we had 1.05 KDR and our rivals got 0.78! They're ******* ****!"

I'd like to see this happen, the old guys would like to see this happen, but all of the new kids (of unnamed clans) are completely brainwashed. When the old leave the new will just repeat the pattern that they were taught.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

You're all going to post support, but then on saturday put on your adamant armour, bash with the same clans that you usually do, and actually think you're doing something fun.

I'd like to see this happen, the old guys would like to see this happen, but all of the new kids (of unnamed clans) are completely brainwashed. When the old leave the new will just repeat the pattern that they were taught.

dats why i say just about 85% of da people here are h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-i-c-a-l

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I like these kids saying ban them off Purewarfare, you may risk less traffic but we'll rebuild.

Banning these people off PW won't close them lol, it's not like they'll suddenly stop hitting other clans on weekends ect.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Banning them off pure warfare is probably the dumbest thing I've heard yet to stop 30 defence.

Seriously, what's that going to do? God only knows, they'll start using Zybez and get 40 def etc and call themselves pure, or some wack shet like that will occur.

Banning someone off PW will only encourage them to keep using 30+ defence, it will also kill these forums. Obviously, now over 65%+ of the pure community has over 30+, (Estimated guess, but it's bound to be around there)

~ If we banned all the clans that used/had 30 defence we'd be left to no one but a few smaller clans that have people in them that are "Old schoolish" or are part of the "Revolution", NME, and MM. Which would result in the forums being pretty much dead, which is not anything that Karl wants, as I'm sure.

Ban them off of PW? What are you dumb? L0

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I lead a 1-10 Defence clan.

While being in CP, and said clan is full of multi-clanning CP members. (the fact that it's CP doesn't matter - any 1-36 defence clan )

I'm not trying to be harsh but you don't fully understand what this topic's getting at.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

While being in CP, and said clan is full of multi-clanning CP members. (the fact that it's CP doesn't matter - any 1-36 defence clan )

I'm not trying to be harsh but you don't fully understand what this topic's getting at.

I'm no longer in CP. Nice try though.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

I'm no longer in CP. Nice try though.

Whether you are or aren't, there are still people who are multi-clanning and are in clans with their 30+ def accs.

And whether you lead a clan that's 1-10 def is irrelevant, you should re-read the topic.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

And they rebuilt, and now lead a 1-10 def clan that does very well with the odds stacked against them. your turn :)

Who is Scott and what did that wall of text say?

why post. why waste your life posting meaningless **** like this? Seriously, when you lie awake at night wondering why your life is **** and why you'll be #foreveralone this is why. Ignorance and arrogance at their best right here.

OT: I support it, and WAR is going to start doing this, though i do not feel many other clans will take to this well or at all.

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Who is Scott and what did that wall of text say?

why post. why waste your life posting meaningless **** like this? Seriously, when you lie awake at night wondering why your life is **** and why you'll be #foreveralone this is why. Ignorance and arrogance at their best right here.

OT: I support it, and WAR is going to start doing this, though i do not feel many other clans will take to this well or at all.

Respects to WAR for doing that. Takes balls to put away the addy :D Now all we need is more clans to start doing this and we might actually have a revolution :D