Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your view on low pure clanning

Sonics

Why is it good, why is it bad?

I lead an LPC, at the start it was incredibly fun, since then it has died down a fair bit, i knew it was pretty much temporary since it was obvious clans would open up raising combats to gain leads etc, no flame to those clans. I feel clans are starting rivalries and getting competitive over something that was just made to have fun, now it has turned into a massive power struggle where any amount of lead a clan gains, is like an immediate threat to the other..

In my opinion LPC will close soon, with clans still claiming to be lpc, whilst being high leveled.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's "good" because an "lpc" is where we all get together to destroy entities.

It's "bad" because people start unneeded drama. For. NO. reason.

By the way I heard there are guilds now, not pure clans.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Clearly because BT closed yall having a terrible time.

roflolol.

OT: Yeah, it was fun tbh. Competition is what the LPC is currently missing. You ******* need to declare on each other. The ONLY 2012 LPC Prep/Fullout kinda thing that has happened between an LPC in the last 3 months (which is what Pure Clanning is all about, apart from fun) was between Brave Theory and Relapse. BT winning because we were overall hardcore bitches.

More fullouts/prep's and the LPC scene will be fun for you and your clan Soniqs.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Clearly because BT closed yall having a terrible time.

roflolol.

OT: Yeah, it was fun tbh. Competition is what the LPC is currently missing. You ******* need to declare on each other. The ONLY 2012 LPC Prep/Fullout kinda thing that has happened between an LPC in the last 3 months (which is what Pure Clanning is all about, apart from fun) was between Brave Theory and Relapse. BT winning because we were overall hardcore bitches.

More fullouts/prep's and the LPC scene will be fun for you and your clan Soniqs.

Agreed but its come to the point where you can't successfully have a organised fight with another clan, without it being a massive flame fest, topped off with a nice bait topic in clan warfare.. Not to mention all the possible cheap tactics, invites, defence etc.

i like lpc cuz its just fun pkin, killin noobs, fightin eachother..

but in my opinion the lpc is gettin destroyed

it was all fun with Relapse and brave theory etc.

but when activation opened the hate kinda started...

and now it just looks like LPC's are made to close eachother??

Activation was made to close Relapse?

and this week i heard some talks in PiC irc their mission is to close Activation?

so i think the fun part in lpc's is dead now, playin to close eachother isnt healthy rivalry

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

Here's a serious response btw: The fun is not temporary, it is when people approach it the wrong way. The wrong way meaning; basing your clan off other clans, and actually caring what other clans do. You need to have individualism, and a strong sense of leadership, a solid base in order to progress nowadays because it's hard. After the first push of hype, that's usually when people scratch their heads and go: "well wtf do we do now?"

Well here's what you do, you have laughs with your members, you bond with them, you talk and screw around, you go out into the wilderness and kill stuff.

It's shallow to claim or even mention the concept of "OMFG OTHER CLANS ARE RAISING THEIR COMBAT AVERAGES TO KEEL MAH KLEN AMG". Maybe certain clans are raising their combat averages to target a larger audience? Maybe certain clans are raising their combat averages to target mains, and be at an "equilibrium" combat level competitive enough to target everybody.

Tl;dr as stated above, playing too close to each other isn't healthy at all, your clan needs to figure out something unique, and have it's own gimmick.

i.e. Foe DOMINATE and pretty much ass rape anybody in p2p.

i.e. MM DOMINATE addy <3.

i.e. Archaic are huge nerd ballers that flame and own.

Obvious bias is bias.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Certain few ruin it.

This is why I left, and until they close/give up/follow the appropriate rules, I'm probably not going back.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

don't really care, most die out within a few weeks unless it's a clan that started like nme (experienced leadership, strong member-base) although people say "it doesn't matter if they die as long as you have fun" but it's clearly not so fun after how much work one has to put in them in order to get them up and running whether it'd setting up a teamspeak and making some forums, or simply recruiting.

i think they're gay.

Please stay constructive my friend. :>

meh he asked for my opinion, not advice.

If you look at the leaders of all of these clans, they're people who've opened and closed numerous clans in the past. Really it seems like the whole thing was just so those people that only have fun when they're leading had more sheep to shepard under the umbrella of saving the pure community or whatever the purpose of this was.

As was predicted by most sensible people when this first started barely a month ago, people will get bored of them very quickly and they'll die once the leaders get bored of leading their current clan, and close them so in a few weeks they can open a new one.

It's just what these people do.

qOY7v.png

It had potential for around a week but the clan leaders handled it all wrong (Reasons I won't get into right now, feel free to PM me for an extended discussion on the 'politics' of these clans) and now the "LPC Scene" will be diluted into nothingness aside from Archaic in a week or two.

Its a shame..

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

It all depends on their leaders. If their leaders are strict to their rules/requirements, then you won't see these "high lvls" in LPC. Nothing is wrong having a healthy, friendly, competitive rivalry, but overdoing it where one clan starts to ddos and plant countless of spies just to hit the opposing clan is wrong. Remember, the main focus is to have fun in a LPC.

I'm going to work with the LPC scene, so if any LPC leader wish to discuss events/plans with me, feel free to PM me.

Retired; Freelancers <3

I think that era of pure clanning doesn't exist anymore. Lpcs would open but after a month or so they are all leveling fast and leaders want more then just fun in the wilderness now a days. Competition is what keeps the mainstream of clans progressing through the ranks and this is what every clan leader wants for his or her clan.