Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

An Urgent and Sincere High Rolling Pure RS Forums Topic of Fury

So many shit kids on this game with no hearts. Fuck this community, honestly.

well afterall it is a game

PROUD EX-HIGH COUNCIL OF FINAL OWNAGE ELITE - THE BEST PURE CLAN EVER
2xFxU.gif
THE BEST
best%20in%20miniwars%20-%20x0%20(im%20pore).png

Got a pure?
Join the best pure clan of runescape ~ Final Ownage Elite
www.foe-rs.com

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh anyone can make a topic saying hey my friend x got hacked plz make his def lvl 1 ty

maybe if ur m8 made the topic himself it would make some sense and i dont see this happening cuz its so easily abused

Wow that sucks, but with that being said nothing is going to happen. Jagex considers pures as the "legal version of glitching" aka doing everything possible at the lowest def. If jagex were to reset tom's account they would have to reset the thousands upon thousands upon thousands of accounts that have been hacked over the years. You play this game with your own expense which means you have to understand the risks and take precautions so that it doesn't happen to you. But as I said earlier, sucks that it happened.

Let's get this straight.

Solo from EOP gets hacked, 13th is with the guy hacking Solo's account and "LOL"ing while it happens.

Some guy from MM gets hacked, and suddenly the whole pure clan world should just rally together to support him?

Lol, get out of here.

2cgjyaf.jpg

Let's get this straight.

Solo from EOP gets hacked, 13th is with the guy hacking Solo's account and "LOL"ing while it happens.

Some guy from MM gets hacked, and suddenly the whole pure clan world should just rally together to support him?

Lol, get out of here.

hehehe :teehee:

The guy didn't take precautions to secure his account, his lack of care is the reason to his hacking. He won't get reset, and I agree he shouldn't.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I understand where the victims of hackers are coming from, and you have my sincerest condolences, however, certain individuals feel the need to start beef on a thread that was meant to support something bigger than all of us.

Realize that if Jagex were to actually reset defense levels a lot of eyebrows will be raised. Favoritism? "Why didn't my pure get reset?" - Ya brushing that all aside, there would be a lot of people ****** off that Ughaz got reset and they didn't.

Nevertheless, this could be the spark of something big, we've all had that one account and a little bit of "perfectionism" inside of us, wanting a perfect 1 defense pure. With the ability to reset, clans would have no excuse for adamant.

Jagex should definitely look through this option, we are somewhat of a "large" community as a whole, and we do unanimously make up a large portion of the Pk'ers in the wilderness. Certain restrictions should be set though... regarding, amount of time played, account creation (perhaps only older accounts can reset def... 5 + years?, etc).

TL;DR- I support this on a whim because this concept is bigger than any of us, although I do recall the hackings and whatnot of various clans, which roots down to respect - a whole nother aspect that we all need to work on, this is something we should all back up.

No adamant, no more mithril... No more armors above iron.

Neways keep this thread constructive.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Let's get this straight.

Lol, get out of here.

This is how I feel. Sorry about Ughaz's account though

Let's get this straight.

Lol, get out of here.

Not necessarily him.

But the concept should definitely be unanimously wanted.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Let's get this straight.

Lol, get out of here.

Not necessarily him.

But the concept should definitely be unanimously wanted.

This is precisely what I'm talking about. I'm not making reference to that time Solo got hacked or the times when MM members have been hacked or when x clan's TS got ddosed or when Malice's forums were deleted or when x spied on y and hopefully you get my point.

This is about the pure community, it's about something bigger than us. Sure I want to see my friend get his account restored- hopefully you guys feel the same. But I feel the same way about your friends, about that EOP member or that Zenith elite. Just because we have these stupid (but usually enjoyable) rivalries separating us, we don't have to hold invisible grudges against each other just for being a member of this clan or that...

It's the stupid things that have torn the RuneScape community apart, as well as our own. If we can't set our differences aside on something like this, then nothing is going to change in this community. And for once, we should take after JaGex and actually start changing things around; because the current formula for this community is ruining us.

Regardless, this isn't MM calling for help or me asking for a favor. I'm talking about supporting the community that we're all a part of (whether we like to acknowledge it or not). And besides, it's not like we have a good chance of getting this approved anyways. But just imagine what would happen if we did, if we could actually be united behind something for once. I know it's far out there, but it's worth the thought.

I don't support this. I would, however, support a way in the game mechanics to train your defence (or other stats) downwards, while keeping it so hard that it wouldn't be worth it at higher stat levels. Instead of begging to get the stats of one account altered, which has certainly been tried millions of times before, you should focus on this, more supportable goal.

128250368099.gif

I don't support this. I would, however, support a way in the game mechanics to train your defence (or other stats) downwards, while keeping it so hard that it wouldn't be worth it at higher stat levels. Instead of begging to get the stats of one account altered, which has certainly been tried millions of times before, you should focus on this, more supportable goal.

I like that idea, but I don't really see how you can favor that but not support this. That would be a great mechanism for putting this into action (barring the potential abuse by people who do quests and then train their defence downwards...), but eh. However they end up configuring it, any sort of way to correct a hacked defence level would be a helpful one.

Tell him to make a new account.

Your clan and your members shouldn't be a special cause when you go around laughing at others, and do the same thing to others.

Hypocrites.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

I like that idea, but I don't really see how you can favor that but not support this. That would be a great mechanism for putting this into action (barring the potential abuse by people who do quests and then train their defence downwards...), but eh. However they end up configuring it, any sort of way to correct a hacked defence level would be a helpful one.

Because this is a single case that they couldn't possibly extend to the whole RS community, which makes it very unfair. Jagex doesn't have the resources to go through thousands of player requests for stats rollbacks. If this is to happen, the only way to do it is with game mechanics.

128250368099.gif

Your clan and your members shouldn't be a special cause when you go around laughing at others, and do the same thing to others.

Hypocrites.

For the last time, this isn't about my friend and it's not about one clan specifically. It's about changing something for the better, something that could one day have an effect on all of us. And for your information, I don't go around laughing at anyone so you can hop off my **** :thumbsup:

@Nippon, the great majority of the RS community aren't pures (especially these days) so it's not like they'd be receiving thousands of requests.

@Nippon, the great majority of the RS community aren't pures (especially these days) so it's not like they'd be receiving thousands of requests.

I can think of 200 people just among my friends who would ask for their defence or prayer to be lowered. Personally I'd ask it for 3 of my own accs.

I'd say that the actual estimate would be closer to tens of thousands of requests, once the news catches the wind that is.

128250368099.gif

Hypocrites.

Yet when those other clans' members get hacked do they make posts on RS forums asking for a change? I guess we know which clan cares about its members.

6fsgd0.gif
1gtl7jq.png
Your tears are delicious

its funny when eop and mm and foe argue on rs forums. We should start posting aftermath topics on there lmao

(23:12:34) <@*> Leet

(23:12:39) <@*> u r using that old database hack from foe lol

(23:12:58) <@Leet> we got 6 dif sets of email dumps

(23:13:02) <@Leet> wth rsns for all forums

(23:13:06) <@Leet> + leaks in all forums

(23:13:12) <@Leet> we can take majority of pures atm

(23:13:29) <@Leet> got ips for everyone too

(23:13:45) <@Leet> know a website which gives me their facebook bebo myspace anything theyve ever made

(23:13:51) <@Leet> pure world is ******

(23:13:56) <@Leet> #hightimes takeover

(23:14:04) <@*> lol

(23:14:14) <@Leet> dont leak this convo tho

(23:14:18) <@Leet> dont want ppl knowing

(23:14:19) <@*> i wont

(23:14:23) <@*> but Posh WILL

(23:16:25) <@Leet> why highlight

(23:16:32) <@Leet> are u dum

(23:16:37) <@*> umm

(23:16:38) <@*> yes

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

its funny when eop and mm and foe argue on rs forums. We should start posting aftermath topics on there lmao

(23:12:34) <@*> Leet

(23:12:39) <@*> u r using that old database hack from foe lol

(23:12:58) <@Leet> we got 6 dif sets of email dumps

(23:13:02) <@Leet> wth rsns for all forums

(23:13:06) <@Leet> + leaks in all forums

(23:13:12) <@Leet> we can take majority of pures atm

(23:13:29) <@Leet> got ips for everyone too

(23:13:45) <@Leet> know a website which gives me their facebook bebo myspace anything theyve ever made

(23:13:51) <@Leet> pure world is ******

(23:13:56) <@Leet> #hightimes takeover

(23:14:04) <@*> lol

(23:14:14) <@Leet> dont leak this convo tho

(23:14:18) <@Leet> dont want ppl knowing

(23:14:19) <@*> i wont

(23:14:23) <@*> but Posh WILL

(23:16:25) <@Leet> why highlight

(23:16:32) <@Leet> are u dum

(23:16:37) <@*> umm

(23:16:38) <@*> yes

How cute. As long as people don't have the same email linked (or not have one at all) and set good security questions, you're safe from these jokers. They talk big, if they could have, they would have taken more accounts by now.

They're probably using something like spokeo.com if they're going by email to get personal info.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^