Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Official 30 Def Topic

Prateek

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all these def topics amuse me, its like the people posting think they are actually gonna have some sort of impact or effect

It has, clans like IR/WAR/HI and most recently Zenith have actually stood up and dropped the armour. I'd say that's a pretty big impact when you look that it was only a few weeks ago some of those clans were the greater advocates for it.

Hi

As somone with experience warring with 1 Defence, 20 Defence, and 30 Defence, i can honestly say that 30 Defence is the easiest to war with. Why? I've never died on a trip with my 30defence account while wearing adamant. It's the easiest and most powerful thing to war with. Also, 1 Defence feels the best to war with, because of its capabilities. You don't lose your run energy much, and you have prayer for alot longer. You also get the feeling that you're an Actual pure while warring, and that the fights are fair. I've hated warring with 20def because the armor doesn't do that much for you other than slow you down.

Wouldn't 40 def be easier and more powerful to "war with" than 30 def?

siguoi.png

apparently the majority of you haven't been mains or know **** about a rune pure...

It isn't the rune that makes it better versus a turmoil pure/pure/******** main/range tank its the combination of 1) having access to Vengeance and the lunar spell book (recoiling massive hits), and 2) Having a massive increase in strength bonus - B gloves, Torso, Zerk Helm, Rune Defender, Void of all 3 types.

Dhide tops/rune plate/legs are just gravy.

I've always thought that a 30 def account is like an unfinished zerker. The content that you can unlock is amazing, and the combat levels are meaningingless. 2 CB's from 30-45.

It will happen eventually. Not because anyone here has the balls to force it. But because as I have said repeatedly.. Jagex updates their game and content. They WILL come out with something in the future that requires a gain in defense xp. Anyone who is 30-35 def who would want to have it would become so close to rune or would in fact have access to rune that it will force it upon pure clans.

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png
Member of Foe & Leader of Goats

apparently the majority of you haven't been mains or know **** about a rune pure...

It isn't the rune that makes it better versus a turmoil pure/pure/******** main/range tank its the combination of 1) having access to Vengeance and the lunar spell book (recoiling massive hits), and 2) Having a massive increase in strength bonus - B gloves, Torso, Zerk Helm, Rune Defender, Void of all 3 types.

Dhide tops/rune plate/legs are just gravy.

I've always thought that a 30 def account is like an unfinished zerker. The content that you can unlock is amazing, and the combat levels are meaningingless. 2 CB's from 30-45.

It will happen eventually. Not because anyone here has the balls to force it. But because as I have said repeatedly.. Jagex updates their game and content. They WILL come out with something in the future that requires a gain in defense xp. Anyone who is 30-35 def who would want to have it would become so close to rune or would in fact have access to rune that it will force it upon pure clans.

Which goes all the way back to people wanting MMO progression.

It's actually roughly ~3 combats from 30-45 defense, however some clans are hell, one defense level away from 40. Some clans are also already encouraging 35 defense, which in turn even shortens the gap even more to a ~1.5 combat range away from rune.

Away from all those wonderful things you've taken the time to mention Arrow; Veng, Barrows Gloves, Defenders, new armors, etc.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

can I get your number furious? We should go out on a date or something

:>

But we already walk to school together wearing matching boxers~

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

30 cos i rape kids with my turm

But why not be 40 def with turm. You already aren't a pure anymore, so why not get 40?

we aren't pures but if we get 40 def there's no way of ******** on you lilkids 70 cmb 1 def. and THATS fun, so thats why im 35 def. somethin u gna do?

smartestmember.jpg

30 cos i rape kids with my turm

But why not be 40 def with turm. You already aren't a pure anymore, so why not get 40?

we aren't pures but if we get 40 def there's no way of ******** on you lilkids 70 cmb 1 def. and THATS fun, so thats why im 35 def. somethin u gna do?

Theres so many things wrong with what you just said.

siguoi.png