Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Even though I'm in xL.. mad respect for this guy

Rajjstility

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in mahatma we trust

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

• 2 weeks later...

PK vids *sigh*

My idols were the people that I saw PKing every day, those who I fought and followed for years, the worthy opponents, the great leaders and friends. Kids Ranqe wasn't even the best pker in my F2P castle lure team and my castle lure team was far from the creme de la creme of the PKing community at the time.

I say this not to diminish their effort and their video editing skills. Surely Mahatma and others are decent pkers to say at least, but there are so many others that deserve credit for their skill, and that is why the PK video hype has always irritated me.

128250368099.gif

PK vids *sigh*

My idols were the people that I saw PKing every day, those who I fought and followed for years, the worthy opponents, the great leaders and friends. Kids Ranqe wasn't even the best pker in my F2P castle lure team and my castle lure team was far from the creme de la creme of the PKing community at the time.

I say this not to diminish their effort and their video editing skills. Surely Mahatma and others are decent pkers to say at least, but there are so many others that deserve credit for their skill, and that is why the PK video hype has always irritated me.

lolf2plol.