Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Venom's Sunday - P2P PK Trip + Prep

TheGodKing

ncclya.png

9qae7l.png

Videos

ydrZ0.png

yncqv.jpg

We set out today with an average pull of about 22 members. The trip it self was quite fun as we won our PKRI against Hazard without losing a single person. Then hitting a few TLP stragglers before heading out to clean up the remaining PLS members at one of their fights. The real fun however started when we were approached by PLS asking for a dangerous prep, which we happily accepted.

yncqv.jpg

venom-vs-pls.png

Rules:
Summoning Off
Sol Spec Off
Rest On
Dangerous

yncqv.jpg

Round One

Venom Starting/Ending:17/10
Pures Last Stand Starting/Ending:17/0

They ended up attacking first even though we hopped, however it didn't help them one bit as we punished them from start to finish.

yncqv.jpg

Round Two

Venom Starting/Ending:17/17
Pures Last Stand Starting/Ending:17/17

For some reason PLS decided to attack again, we immediately left the clan chat and were awarded with the win.

yncqv.jpg

Round Three

Venom Starting/Ending:11/6
Pures Last Stand Starting/Ending:11/0

After getting battered for two straight rounds more then half of their pull left leaving only 11 members left. This didn't stop us from plowing through them for the third and final time.

yncqv.jpg
Thanks to everyone we fought and thanks for the loot PLS. What are you waiting for join Venom today!

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

goodjob

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

No need to lie in your topic too make yourself look good. We killed quite a few of you, I know that for a fact, here's just one kill pic so the fact you said you didn't lose one single person is a load of bullshite

120219214717.png

Not too mention the amount of defence you have is horrible, you may aswell be a zerk clan (No flame ofc) Oooh and not too mention it was like 20 of you vs 12 like level 70s. You're lucky we even gave you a fight tbh.

Anyway goodjob on your prep vs PLS I guess

pRVlU.png

hzsig9.png

hzsig7.png

Proud Founder of Hazard

No need to lie in your topic too make yourself look good. We killed quite a few of you, I know that for a fact, here's just one kill pic so the fact you said you didn't lose one single person is a load of bullshite

120219214717.png

Not too mention the amount of defence you have is horrible, you may aswell be a zerk clan (No flame ofc) Oooh and not too mention it was like 20 of you vs 12 like level 70s. You're lucky we even gave you a fight tbh.

Anyway goodjob on your prep vs PLS I guess

Good job on the kill man, you must be proud of yourself. If you're going to complain about levels just stay a LPC (No flame ofc). Oooh and not to mention PLS would wreck your clan any day in a p2p prep.

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

He said Gj on your prep and you attempted to bait back, lmao.

:facewallritehere:

dunno wat 2 tell u sikh

btw i got a kill 2 on 3 fps so thx

also kimbo killed sum1

don't doubt us level 70s k ked?

we **** on kids

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

GoodJob

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1