Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Closed

KaZa

Hello Griffin, you might want to chill with us before applying to get to know our community in #clan-eop

We have a great community, one of the most active pure clans around, and have great ranks/members.

Here's a link to our clan history:

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2754

We're 6 years old and still going strong, we are Pirates, we are Eruption of Pures!! :pirate:

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

Stay in a pure clan.

Come Join #Hazard bro.

Would love to have you. I remember you from mini'ing you.

You're gonna need at LEAST Blitz though.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

hazard for a new p2p clan, idk about organization though

the other P2p pure clans are nowhere near your level, majority being mostly 30-35 defence with 95 pray and 80-99 summon, and really unorganized.

Though if you have an organization OCD, NME is literally the most organized clan around, all between 75-90 combat, all 1-10 defence, and we beat these **** clans who have over 30 defence. I really suggest you check it out, and you can help contribute to the growing p2p game.

#nme , nme-rs.com

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Hey Griffin. I think you should think twice about leaving PLS, great leaders and great clan imo.

If you want a chilled back community and a clan with 5+ years of history come check out IR.

www.rs-ir.com

#irclan

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg