Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why dont clans do this???

Dr ZoidBerg

Well I was just watching some oldscool HPC clan vids and was wondering why clans no longer do as many midweeks as they did before. P2P multi is basically as desolate as it was when it was removed and it sucks that clans can only find 1 day of the week to go out and get action on the P2P server. Lately Ive seen no CW topics on good midweeks or anything. Perhaps clans(especially HPCs), instead of wasting money and time in SAFE 'childproof' preps get out there and do some PKRIs in the wild where you dont need all your fancy pancy gear to do work and get kills and actually make a profit? It's just a thought people and please answer why clans dont just do this instead of the other pointless and time consuming ****. What would pull to a prep should essentially be what you pull to a midweek and the money you spend on supplies should be in essence more or less what you might spend pking.

Thoughts?

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

Yeah NPO will start doing midweek run ins

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Thanks for the support so far guys. Hopefully clans will man up and get active in the wilderness instead of playing it safe in clan wars all week. =]

Clans bring mains, 1 item, rag and all that other ******** just too claim a win on a midweek because they forget it's meant too be for fun. Even if clans decide too start going out, it won't last long.

Lately not a lot of clans have been doing this and yes this would be unfortunate but hopefully clans can just negate the KDR and just go out for the fun of it.

because if your in a clan, and other people from other clans kill you, a topic goes up on pure warfare for being killed on your "unofficial" trip

Who cares :down:

because if your in a clan, and other people from other clans kill you, a topic goes up on pure warfare for being killed on your "unofficial" trip

Clan leaders care because in this fizzled out pure community that brings in no new pures to recruit, while there still being intense competition, making yourself look good in a pool of 6-10 clans is the buzz.

If you lose continually, you most likely will close because no one will want to join a bunch of losers lol. I think this is how every clan feels, despite some of them saying "WHO CARES ITS FUN." So why bother taking risks if you know what I mean.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Clan leaders care because in this fizzled out pure community that brings in no new pures to recruit, while there still being intense competition, making yourself look good in a pool of 6-10 clans is the buzz.

If you lose, you most likely will close. So why bother taking risks if you know what I mean.

So bring whoever you can so you don't loose!

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

If you lose, you most likely will close. So why bother taking risks if you know what I mean.

So bring whoever you can so you don't loose!

edited btw =)

BOY YOUR FAST :thumbsup:

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Hope clans really go out in the weekdays instead of staying in Clan wars, I find the wilderness pkri's more enjoyable than these preps that we get :/

#Clan-EoP

council.png

344ukna.jpg

eopftw.png

Proud %Council Of EoP

Clans bring mains, 1 item, rag and all that other ******** just too claim a win on a midweek because they forget it's meant too be for fun. Even if clans decide too start going out, it won't last long.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

we are usually out, atleast at revs.

120220212608.png

^^today

Had no idea props to you :]

i dont loot in p2p. far as skills go, if one clan goes out another clan crashes thats why we do em in clan wars. every1 feels the need to crash now, so why be bothered with it.

#Fatality

#Team-Outbreak

120414181629.png

The purpose of life is a life with a purpose, so i'd rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless.

i dont loot in p2p. far as skills go, if one clan goes out another clan crashes thats why we do em in clan wars. every1 feels the need to crash now, so why be bothered with it.

People that won't pull won't crash. Hopefully clean PKRIs can be arranged and anyone who decides to get crashed has the right to get teamed on.