Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wilderness is dying.

Faked

We have the highest reqs out of all pure clans, love how you ignored everything else.

Not a flame incase a spastic takes it that way, and quite off topic.

Do CP actually have the highest req's? I'm curious. I ask as i cba to register on the forums.

Yessir :D Higher than Eop's and MM's

And just register lul and check

For well over a year Fatality's have been the highest.

I've checked yours and they don't come close to FOE or Fi's requirements.

FOE requires like 88 str and 70 mage.... They just lowered their requirements. Also, MM has higher requirements than FI (plus the 1-20 defense requirement), not sure about CP because who the hell wants to register on their boards to check.

And, hello Flash Cutter, we meet again if you remember me :thumbsup:

And ours is 93 and 86 more than mm. glad you guys know how to count

Hey capt :P

Also Fatality's has been 95+ 90+ which is higher than either of yours and has been for over a year >.>. Our hp req is also higher.

Not saying this to be narky just pointing out your reqs aren't the highest. I guess CP wants to join the big leagues of the HPCs now? :P

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have the highest reqs out of all pure clans, love how you ignored everything else.

Do CP actually have the highest req's? I'm curious. I ask as i cba to register on the forums.

FOE requires like 88 str and 70 mage.... They just lowered their requirements. Also, MM has higher requirements than FI (plus the 1-20 defense requirement), not sure about CP because who the hell wants to register on their boards to check.

Also Fatality's has been 95+ 90+ which is higher than either of yours and has been for over a year >.>. Our hp req is also higher.

Not saying this to be narky just pointing out your reqs aren't the highest. I guess CP wants to join the big leagues of the HPCs now? :P

We were always hpc and been doing better than you especially prepping you. But if you wanna be an ass so be it but next time come up with a more fruitful and intelligent argument.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

We were always hpc and been doing better than you especially prepping you. But if you wanna be an ass so be it but next time come up with a more fruitful and intelligent argument.

Nobody is arguing buddy >.>

Your clan has always classed itself with MED its not something i've suddenly made up lol.

I was just stating that your requirements aren't the highest in the pure world.

As clans started accepting 30 Defence, they'd rather ''close the Clan Wars arena'' era.

Ok. I'll fight any 1 def pure in the wilderness. God have mercy on your soul lol. I love weekend trips and clan wars alike. I dislike the dishonesty and cut throatiness of the wilderness because I'm playing to have fun. If my clan happens to lose I don't find it fun to start DDoSing someone's ts or call some other clan ( or even worse mains ) to come crash. What I enjoy about clan wars is the clear cut what you see is what you get.

The problem isn't defence levels, it's the people who play the game. I'm 35 def and to be honest with you all if it wasn't widely accepted I would be playing on another pure. My clan is what matters to me. I've already proven to myself even with the most fun pking account I could imagine without my clan I lose interest extremely fast. Since my defence level is accepted, I strive to have the best stats I can have. Hence 122 combat. I do not claim to be pure, but I am a part of the pure community.

There are many great people in this community. I just feel they are drowned out by the whining or otherwise obnoxious people that inhabit this community. “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” - MLK. People would rather turn inwards to their clan to seek out things such as revenge against another clan than trying to make the whole community a better place to be a part of. On the other hand you have people who would rather spend hours of their life trying to phish people and leak clan boards as opposed to preparing their own clans and getting events with others.

Think about it.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

As clans started accepting 30 Defence, they'd rather ''close the Clan Wars arena'' era.

Ok. I'll fight any 1 def pure in the wilderness.

Hey guy, if you stepped in the wilderness you'd either be fighting maxed zerkers or even turmoil 70 defs at 110+12.

You'd have to go to about level 40 to fight the average pure of 2-3 years ago, pretty sad m8.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif