Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation vs EOP, DV, xL [Levels ain't nutin]

-Austin-

Vs xL. Won 2-1

vs Diversity. Outleveled and pulled off the 3-0.

vs EOP. We lost this 2-1, However we won the first to 50. It was matched 11v11. Our highest lvl was 75 if i'm not mistaken, with almost all 60s. EOP had no one below 80 combat and multiple lvl100+. Although we lost i felt that we performed well enough in this round to make a vid.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

i wouldn't get too cocky, they're just mini wars. GJ though.

I wouldn't say it's being cocky. I simply posted what we did tonight. I was pretty proud of our performance against higher levels with high defence. I'd love to know where i was acting cocky in this topic.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

BvG seeing we gave you a fight 9v16, Im hoping you will do the same this Saturday?

????????????? okay im lost. why do you bold your text on every comment?

You guys did great and won the last round fair and square, great job activation.

thanks for the mini :D was pretty fun. Even though we lost, we did pretty good at handling the levels on bo50.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures