Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Sunday

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The harsh fingers typing at speed from clans other than the owners of this topic i will honour you with a few words.

A good man, a man of great status, a man who did the business 6 times when the critics thought he could only do it three originally.

My man, rocky balboa smashed the idea of just another trilogy and 6 movies later he gave us a beautiful speech.

He told us, it aint about how hard you hit... it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.

The hits have been taken and yet still we are going forward and with a sub 50 pull racking up 300 kills.

He then went on to tell us.

THATS HOW WINNING IS DONE.

I bid you good evening

#TEAM-WALLI

The harsh fingers typing at speed from clans other than the owners of this topic i will honour you with a few words.

A good man, a man of great status, a man who did the business 6 times when the critics thought he could only do it three originally.

My man, rocky balboa smashed the idea of just another trilogy and 6 movies later he gave us a beautiful speech.

He told us, it aint about how hard you hit... it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.

The hits have been taken and yet still we are going forward and with a sub 50 pull racking up 300 kills.

I bid you good evening

Splendid :]

lol foe, "bully" tactics only work when you pull 20+ over everyone else.
????

Gj Fi that fight at ruins we dipped south and fought Eop/pot mains :P but thanks for the other fights. Shame all of em got crashed ;\

Shoulda gave us a PM, woulda helped ya

you're all abos

favaccent.png

I bid you good evening

Marry me plz!!!! :wub:

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

I bid you good evening

God bless.

bamfs.gif

I bid you good evening

good man

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png