Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan History

Halloween

Epic quadruple post. :NULL:

OT: Interesting to see the histories of so many people on these forums. Makes you see people as more than just a name.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool topic, read most of the longer posts. As for mine;

Started off with a few RSB pure clans back in 2006, mainly AUS timezone based ones, including one that i lead (and i actually met one of my members from back then in EoP recently as a few months ago, was crazy), which were mainly p2p pking clans, we'd go out with 10-20 people and just cruise around the wilderness and kill other small teams, as there were plenty of them back then.

In 2007 one of my friends, I C E D U P who i'd met through the RSB clans, told me about a pure clan he'd joined called Atrocity, he was also the first pure i knew personally with a 99 stat (he went on to become a maxed main i think). He introduced me to swiftswitch and their forums and i was excited mostly by IRC which i'd talk for on hours with people while i trained my account at caged ogres. I got a taste for what the pure community was like in Elven Gaurd's clan, until in late 2007? i think? when the wilderness got removed, i played the bh crater for like a week, thought it was the worst thing ever, and quit.

Came back to RS in mid 2009 when i heard about PvP/Bh along with 1 of my irl friends. I wasn't interested in the game so much as i was in coming back to clans, and after checking out a few clans like E and IR, i eventually decided on Ascendency to be my first clan upon return. The clan was starting to go downhill already when i joined, and we didn't have many events except our gmt unit f2p minis where i learnt the art of f2p warring and became pretty much the best f2p miniwarrer of all time. I also met a few cool people who i still talk to to this day, like Azrael and Altus.

After i left A we closed seeing as i was pretty much the last active person being bothered to do ****, and i joined Malice, the clan i probably should i joined originally due to the large AUS core that was there. I really enjoyed my time in Malice, and i was around for some of our best moments, like pulling 65 and beating the likes of DP and CP. After a few months though, with 3 of our 4 leaders deciding to retire at once, there was talk of us closing, and when elmo (our only remaining leader) went on holiday for a few days, Iced Havoc showed up and closed the clan without him knowing, lmfao.

Well heres where i had a big choice to make. Half of Malice was joining MM and the other half was joining Epidemic. I met E reqs but didn't really like them, seeing as towards that time when they started pulling highly and competing near the top of f2p, their community degraded to a bunch of idiots flaming each other around the clock. So i decided i was gonna join MM, but i didn't meet their reqs, and didn't l2bot yet, so in the end i took the 3rd choice and was the only Malice member to join EoP. At first i got declined for being an MM or E spy by Goop, but i was like yo home slice let me in, and he was like kk.

I Rose through the ranks from Junior member (good times) > Member > Elite > Officer > High Council in EoP in the space of about 8 months, getting ranked up around the same time as Solo/Milky/Tayyab/Suwoop were, getting ranks quickly due to the fact the majority of our leadership had retired or gone very inactive in early 2010 after we were teamed on by FOE and MM following Epidemics closure, as well as MM's co-leader hacking our forums. We learnt the hard way that theres no friends or allies in the pure world, as for the mid part of 2010 we pretty much got kicked around by every clan there was as our pulls dropped from 125 to 40, but it gave us a chance to start anew with our new leadership and a new attitude.

People were calling us the clan most likely to close but all this hate towards us spurred us on to the no-sympathy attitude we displayed to the clans that had kicked us while we were down, and from about june 2010 onwards we rose back up the ranks, smashing Ch, Ex, CD, CP, TLP, and finally DP and Fi to get back to the #3 spot we've never dropped below since. Around this time it was like a revolving door of 1 clan getting momentum and competing with MM/FOE for a month, then getting slumped, then another clan would do it. We were smarter than the rest of these clans, and instead of trying to climb everest when we were only just getting used to the altitude, we continued to pound on DP, CP and Fi, declaring a crash war on them and preventing them from having 1 clean fight in the wilderness for about 4 months (was a lot easier when there was only like 4 worlds). A lot of DP members started joining us and eventually DP closed, like 3 months after they were pulling 70 to trips and being touted as the next big thing. It's kinda annoying to see CP take the credit for their closure when everyone who was around at the time knows that once Epidemic closed into DP they pretty much pounded CP for 6 months, lol.

Those were my favourite times in EoP, but from about October 2010 until now, we've been mainly competing with MM and FOE, being the first clan to be consistently a "top 3 clan" since Fi slumped like 4 years ago, which is something I and the other ranks who got us there are very proud of. We've pulled 120+ to trips a few times since then, including pulling 100 to p2p for 2 weeks in a row. We've been top f2p matched at numerous stages, beaten FOE in a p2p prep, and in my opinion been #1 f2p for the majority of the last year and a half (although MM have put up very stiff competition). And all this from a clan that was expected to close after being the punching bag of the pure community for a few months. We've pretty much achieved everything there was to achieve and with that in mind, i decided to retire from EoP and runescape in january, hopefully EoP continues to go strong into the future, but regardless of what happens i know the pure community will remember the period that EoP was dominant for during our leadership.

My longest read yet, even though I've read them all so far ^_^. I enjoy reading paragraphs of written history that you put effort into. I remember when EOP was the punching back because I believe i was in TLP at the time. But once your clan picked up the momentum and ran with it, you guys couldn't be stopped, especially in the F2P Server. I'm saddened to hear that you have retired ;p, but at least you can still watch over your clan as Milky attempts to do it BIG. I'm glad it's not just FOE, and MM anymore. TLP seems to be riding their momentum right now, but it's too early to speak. Nice read

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Cool topic, read most of the longer posts. As for mine;

Started off with a few RSB pure clans back in 2006, mainly AUS timezone based ones, including one that i lead (and i actually met one of my members from back then in EoP recently as a few months ago, was crazy), which were mainly p2p pking clans, we'd go out with 10-20 people and just cruise around the wilderness and kill other small teams, as there were plenty of them back then.

In 2007 one of my friends, I C E D U P who i'd met through the RSB clans, told me about a pure clan he'd joined called Atrocity, he was also the first pure i knew personally with a 99 stat (he went on to become a maxed main i think). He introduced me to swiftswitch and their forums and i was excited mostly by IRC which i'd talk for on hours with people while i trained my account at caged ogres. I got a taste for what the pure community was like in Elven Gaurd's clan, until in late 2007? i think? when the wilderness got removed, i played the bh crater for like a week, thought it was the worst thing ever, and quit.

Came back to RS in mid 2009 when i heard about PvP/Bh along with 1 of my irl friends. I wasn't interested in the game so much as i was in coming back to clans, and after checking out a few clans like E and IR, i eventually decided on Ascendency to be my first clan upon return. The clan was starting to go downhill already when i joined, and we didn't have many events except our gmt unit f2p minis where i learnt the art of f2p warring and became pretty much the best f2p miniwarrer of all time. I also met a few cool people who i still talk to to this day, like Azrael and Altus.

After i left A we closed seeing as i was pretty much the last active person being bothered to do ****, and i joined Malice, the clan i probably should i joined originally due to the large AUS core that was there. I really enjoyed my time in Malice, and i was around for some of our best moments, like pulling 65 and beating the likes of DP and CP. After a few months though, with 3 of our 4 leaders deciding to retire at once, there was talk of us closing, and when elmo (our only remaining leader) went on holiday for a few days, Iced Havoc showed up and closed the clan without him knowing, lmfao.

Well heres where i had a big choice to make. Half of Malice was joining MM and the other half was joining Epidemic. I met E reqs but didn't really like them, seeing as towards that time when they started pulling highly and competing near the top of f2p, their community degraded to a bunch of idiots flaming each other around the clock. So i decided i was gonna join MM, but i didn't meet their reqs, and didn't l2bot yet, so in the end i took the 3rd choice and was the only Malice member to join EoP. At first i got declined for being an MM or E spy by Goop, but i was like yo home slice let me in, and he was like kk.

I Rose through the ranks from Junior member (good times) > Member > Elite > Officer > High Council in EoP in the space of about 8 months, getting ranked up around the same time as Solo/Milky/Tayyab/Suwoop were, getting ranks quickly due to the fact the majority of our leadership had retired or gone very inactive in early 2010 after we were teamed on by FOE and MM following Epidemics closure, as well as MM's co-leader hacking our forums. We learnt the hard way that theres no friends or allies in the pure world, as for the mid part of 2010 we pretty much got kicked around by every clan there was as our pulls dropped from 125 to 40, but it gave us a chance to start anew with our new leadership and a new attitude.

People were calling us the clan most likely to close but all this hate towards us spurred us on to the no-sympathy attitude we displayed to the clans that had kicked us while we were down, and from about june 2010 onwards we rose back up the ranks, smashing Ch, Ex, CD, CP, TLP, and finally DP and Fi to get back to the #3 spot we've never dropped below since. Around this time it was like a revolving door of 1 clan getting momentum and competing with MM/FOE for a month, then getting slumped, then another clan would do it. We were smarter than the rest of these clans, and instead of trying to climb everest when we were only just getting used to the altitude, we continued to pound on DP, CP and Fi, declaring a crash war on them and preventing them from having 1 clean fight in the wilderness for about 4 months (was a lot easier when there was only like 4 worlds). A lot of DP members started joining us and eventually DP closed, like 3 months after they were pulling 70 to trips and being touted as the next big thing. It's kinda annoying to see CP take the credit for their closure when everyone who was around at the time knows that once Epidemic closed into DP they pretty much pounded CP for 6 months, lol.

Those were my favourite times in EoP, but from about October 2010 until now, we've been mainly competing with MM and FOE, being the first clan to be consistently a "top 3 clan" since Fi slumped like 4 years ago, which is something I and the other ranks who got us there are very proud of. We've pulled 120+ to trips a few times since then, including pulling 100 to p2p for 2 weeks in a row. We've been top f2p matched at numerous stages, beaten FOE in a p2p prep, and in my opinion been #1 f2p for the majority of the last year and a half (although MM have put up very stiff competition). And all this from a clan that was expected to close after being the punching bag of the pure community for a few months. We've pretty much achieved everything there was to achieve and with that in mind, i decided to retire from EoP and runescape in january, hopefully EoP continues to go strong into the future, but regardless of what happens i know the pure community will remember the period that EoP was dominant for during our leadership.

My longest read yet, even though I've read them all so far ^_^. I enjoy reading paragraphs of written history that you put effort into. I remember when EOP was the punching back because I believe i was in TLP at the time. But once your clan picked up the momentum and ran with it, you guys couldn't be stopped, especially in the F2P Server. I'm saddened to hear that you have retired ;p, but at least you can still watch over your clan as Milky attempts to do it BIG. I'm glad it's not just FOE, and MM anymore. TLP seems to be riding their momentum right now, but it's too early to speak. Nice read

Mine's longer :whistling:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

For me it started at the end of 2006. I joined a lesser-known clan, of which I cannot even remember the name, as a pure with stats in the 50s and had attended one event before it eventually closed. The same happened with a different lesser-known clan directly after that and I coincidentally cannot remember the name of that one, either (all I remember about it was that one of the ranks had a dancing spiderman as his avatar).

Anyway, after my first two pure clans had failed on me, I was introduced to Pure Community and was looking to join one that promised a shred of longevity. That clan happened to be one of P0ke's clans floating around at the time, but as I did not have the stats to join that one, I joined a relatively new community called The Dreaded, and this decision would shape the rest of my Runescape clanning career and mentality. I wasn't the most active member, but the trips that I attended were the most fun I had had in Runescape hitherto. The community was really laid back. Here it was that I met most of the people whom I consider my closest friends. My fondest memories were the castle lures we would do around the time I came home from school.

The Wilderness died, and so did The Dreaded. Our combat levels were torn between the low and medium crater, our time was over. Our 'mother' clan, The Hatred, hesitantly allowed the members of TD to join them with slightly adjusted requirements. I was among the group that used this opportunity and had some fun in TH during the multi-combat BH era. It was thoroughly enjoyable. On the side, the two cousins, the founders of TD, had opened a new clan, called Sanctity, which I also joined. Conflict between two leading figures of the clan caused a branch-off named Malice, to which most members eventaully migrated.

Malice was a wonderful clan, yet it took a very long time for the ball to start rolling. I had my first taste of being a rank and started really devoting my time to the game. We had our ups and downs. I'm sure many of us from that time remember the huge PCL battle between M and Dy and the Summer of 09 when we were pulling high 70s, more forgettable were the lows we faced, however. I remember, for instance, how rough our first winter was. We had a weekend a bit after christmas where we pulled 7 on a regular Saturday trip and I believe this was the first official event I had ever lead, as gloriful as that was. In december 10 the leaders, already inactive for the most part, decided to move on in life and close the clan.

Then I joined Epidemic. The events were great, but you could really tell that the clan was fuelling itself on wins rather than having fun. I'm sure many will disagree with me but ultimately that's the vibe I felt. I quit shortly before they closed after having reached #1 F2P for a few weekends.

Then MM. They had a really diverse community and I still frequent the forums to this day, but eventually the trips became monotonous, so I left after several months.

The Wilderness was coming back, at last, and Grim Torture among others showed interest in reopening Malice, the consequence of which was my infinite excitement. When, before it had even begun, it became obvious that the interest among former leaders was fading, the forums had already been established and the public informed of our reopening. Eventually, it seemed that everybody who was once important to the growth of the original Malice started to get discouraged by the disinterest that originated from our Founder, Grim Torture, and like dominos they decided against leaving whichever clan they were now ranks in. It seemed I was the only one left. It became a matter of pride for me to not disappoint those who had not given up on the thought of the redemption of Malice, and the thought of Malice being a clan that couldn't even generate enough interest to reopen haunted my dreams. So, perhaps against all common sense, I took up the leadership of Malice with my Asian koala bear Inu and the British rasta-man Pierz.

The mentality of this Malice was different than the Malice of years past. We felt pressured to prove ourselves and suddenly we slipped into the state of being win-orientated instead of fun-orientated. I am ashamed to say that I failed horrendously leading Malice. I left the clan shortly before the Summer of 2011 had started and the clan closed near the end of Summer.

Since then, I have drawn back from the world of Runescape, only to log in occasionally to PK.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

I'll try to remember my whole clan history

Noob Squad 2006

Noob Squad was my first ever clan. I don't really remember much from this clan. But I recently learned this clan merged with another clan to make Fatality if I recall correctly.

Evolution Purez 2006-2007

EP was my 2nd clan. Sirswat was the leader of this clan and Zo was Co-Leader. I joined and I was promoted to Leader within a couple of months. I made the clan successful single-handedely. We quickly became a top-8 clan pulling 30's to trips. We ended up finding ourselves in these 2 rivalries of lil guy clans. After bullying them for 2 months straight, both leaders of both clans got together and merged to make The Hatred. Then they started competing with us and we ended up having a fullout war to settle who the better clan was. We pulled 45 I believe while The Hatred 50. We lost and TH ended with like 20 I think. After all this success I had, Sirswat was still inactive and was taking credit for the clans success. So I took a large chunk of the clan and left to make Delta Force.

Delta Force 2007

This clan was as well very successful. I cba going through all of our achievements. We had a fullout war vs The Fallen and won. We had an intense rivalry with The Hatred as well but they quickly excelled beyond our comfort zone so we stopped fighting them. I remember us having an alliance with Pure Annihilation led by Xtarantula who was a good friend of mine back then. Inner clan drama started and the clan was broken into 2 halves. One half followed Zo, Tiger R4nged, Kantomerote, I Heavenz I, and Tztok to make Intense Redemption. After a month or so of being mediocre, I closed the clan and opened a small clan called Agony of elite warrers and a small tightly knit community.

Agony 2007

I opened this clan for the sole purpose of close Intense Redemption. We failed, and over the summer the clan slowly died and became a team, formally known as #teamagony .

Intense Redemption 2007

After coming back to Runescape, my friends from #teamagony pursuaded me to join IR for the sole purpose of ******* them over. I ended up leaving a couple months later to join Corrupt Pures.

Corrupt Pures 2007-2008

I was in CP for a good 1+ year. I have a lot of videos from this era. http://www.youtube.com/user/Zidane388?feature=mhee

I joined in September of 2007 I believe. The Wilderness got taken away early 2008 i believe. I remember having a Fullout PCR list war vs FOE in the wildy which was close. I remember us pulling like 70 to a trip and destroying Fearless, The Hatred, and a bunch of other clans.

I then left after a year or so because I quit runescape. I was Elite Member or some sort of rank like that (Half Op I believe).

Trilogy 2008

Came back to RS and joined Trilogy with my boy Bro of Str and Z0m z0m. I was promoted to High Council. This was one of the most fun clans I was in.

Veneratio 2008?

Join Veneratio for a bit after I came back from RS again. I don't have a lot of memories but didn't VR merge into EOP or something like that?

Violent Demise 2009?

Joined for a little bit don't really remember

Intense Redemption

Came back to RS December 2009 and Zo convinced me to join. I stayed till we closed for the first time in March of 2010. We then re-opened 3 weeks later. I was quickly promoted Senior Member. We closed December 2010

Hysteria

Joined HY and we closed after a month of actually being succesfull :facepalm:

The last Pures

Was in TLP for 6 months. It was fun pulling 100+ for 5 weeks straight and dicking on MM every weekend. I was promoted to Experienced Member and then Elite Member IIRC. I promised the ranks I wouldn't leave for IR but I shattered that promise and left a couple weeks later to make IR with Junior and Zo.

Intense Redemption v3

Promoted to High Council from the start. After 8 months of success, was promoted to Leader. And here we are today.

Noob squad didn't merge into Fi lol. NS wasn't even alive in 06. However it was a former clan lead by 3 hit u pure. Supreme ownage was the pre-clan to Fi.

OT: Interesting seeing peoples histories. Sadly I think mine would be too long and varied. I might post a snippet of what i'll be posting for my 6 year anniversary in Fatality.

My bad, it was 2005 then. We did merge with another clan though and then they ended up merging in the future to make FI? Correct me if i'm wrong.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

The first clan i joined was a masser clan led by killah b0w/tru i 0 w n same person (hon0r in 2k12). We used to fight other masser clans such as the reddies,pinkies, apz. I stayed with the blackies till they closed sometime in 07 cant really remember.

I tried to make my own clan rop (reign of pures) but it never worked out. At the time ds, v0p and other clans were opening making it to hard for us to compete so we decided to close the clan. Soon after, they got rid of the wildy which made me quit till the return of the wild.

I came back february 2011 and made a new pure when i ended up finding hon0r on a new pure as well and we recognized ea other right away. He told me he was planning on making a new clan and i should join with him a few months later we created xL. I had fun in xl made lots of friends and we always played to have fun. Sadly i didnt like the responisiblity of being a rank and i disagreed with some of the ways hon0r was leading the clan so i left in october 2011.

I joined mayhem-makers because i had an ex xl friend who told me how fun it was. I dont regret any decisions i have made and am currently enjoying mm.

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

Malice was a wonderful clan, yet it took a very long time for the ball to start rolling. I had my first taste of being a rank and started really devoting my time to the game. We had our ups and downs. I'm sure many of us from that time remember the huge PCL battle between M and Dy and the Summer of 09 when we were pulling high 70s, more forgettable were the lows we faced, however. I remember, for instance, how rough our first winter was. We had a weekend a bit after christmas where we pulled 7 on a regular Saturday trip and I believe this was the first official event I had ever lead, as gloriful as that was. In december 10 the leaders, already inactive for the most part, decided to move on in life and close the clan.

I was in Dy at the time, our rivalry was a blast. I missed the PCT fullout, though. :(

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

zaya you got your years mixed up, trilogy closed before the wilderness even went bibi, therefore that clan didn't even make it into 2008 since the wildy went bibi late 07..

120219234947.png

DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

zaya you got your years mixed up, trilogy closed before the wilderness even went bibi, therefore that clan didn't even make it into 2008 since the wildy went bibi late 07..

Thanks ffs I'm tripping out.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Noob squad didn't merge into Fi lol. NS wasn't even alive in 06. However it was a former clan lead by 3 hit u pure. Supreme ownage was the pre-clan to Fi.

OT: Interesting seeing peoples histories. Sadly I think mine would be too long and varied. I might post a snippet of what i'll be posting for my 6 year anniversary in Fatality.

S0 <3

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

I don't remember much at this point, but after our Anniversary, we got into a heated rivalry with EoP, something we weren't very prepared for at this point in time. We were able to hold our ground for awhile, but eventually in the fall when others went back to school, they were able to defeat us with their mass recruiting and propelled us into low pulls.

lol do you even believe that yourself, our clan was simply better organized and better lead.

we did have some great fights though, particularly in p2p once you guys stopped competing with us in f2p and we started moving onto your server, i remember that 2 and a half hour return fight around fog, what a horrible day for my bank.

l000000000000000000000

To be fair;

I learned the basics from 1pd and Walli. Foe was my first ever OFFICIAL pure clan, so I did the best I could there and learned the basics as I said.

I then went on to lead my own clan, some of which I learned half my **** from there.

This is ******* embarassing, but I'll admit it..

xVideos really inspired me to love F2p, I learned just about everything there was from that Dutchie ass 4nr, and I loved him etc. I still prefer F2p over P2P any day, cause I know for a fact it takes way more skill.

Further down the road, I joined IR and learned some different tactics from lord Zo. No one else there was really anything significant because I had known them all previously and fought against/won against them before. I learned loads of P2P **** though just cause we did that most of the time.

After that I joined TLP...

These fuckers made me wanna p2p 24/9 but I honestly learned warring there.

If you're completely clueless on how to war..you need to join TLP, you learn so much there.

Master Dissy and Lord gotchoback fkn own k2p is there to teach you how to soothe your voice and make it beautiful..

well ye jsin

nice topic btw

U forgot something

logo424157266651344990632.png

My History - Flash Cutter - A Short Snippet of my Huge History

When I was 14 (I am now 25). I played a text based game called Galaxiesablaze and Omerta. We used to vote for the games to give them a good rep and get rewards.. If you\'ve played text based games you'll know what i\'m talking about.

Anyway I saw a link to Runescape and clicked it. Next thing I know i'm logging in as a noob in 2001 maybe earlier (there were literally only 2 runescape servers at the time with less than 100 people in each server). Luckily somebody called Rebecca saved my ass and gave me some armour, Back then there were no tutorials nd **** so i was getting pawned by goblins nd **** all the time lol. The game also felt bigger as I had never explored it and everything seemed new everyday i logged in.

At first I would train mage, mining and fishing. I got bored of this very quickly and started to train to pk. The energy **** then came out to stop bots, which was very annoying... you had to sleep in a bed to get your energy back and then sleeping bags came out ....LOl.

My First Clan

It was a main clan, I joined in 01-02 it was called Jem it was an Rsc clan... I was very annoyed when they released RS2 i didn\'t like it one bit at first and during first transition phase you could transfer to RS2 but you would lose all your items if you transferred back to RSc i didn\'t know this so GF alot of rares lol, I don't remember much about it but strangely remember one of the ranks lol. Anyway wasn\'t too keen on clanning so quit the game for a bit.

I came back to Runescape with an irl mate

Started up scape again in late 02 with my good friend Cross cutter, we met alot of people pking in edgeville/castle/giants/hills/lvl 1-4 varrock multi wild. It was great fun in F2P. I met alot of people and we formed a team called the P00n Train. There was around 15-20 of us all together but a hell of a lot more people over time. My pking team consisted of some well known pures in the community we used to bash pure clans but also pure teams. Back then you could hop into almost any world and find a **** to kill. Hitting 20s with a rune scimitar made you a god. My team generally consisted of Rage Cutter, Cross Cutter, Me Flash Cutter, Beast Cutter, 3njoy lumby (on his other pure) , Dutch aquilia, dutch guard, pur3 0 0, t00 4zn and his bro, heartbite, and many many more. I would literally just log in and everybody would pm me to lead a pk trip so every single day we would pk.

We would smash worlds everywhere we went bagging huge collections of rune items :P. I used to compete with everybody to get the most rune scims per day . Anyway down the line we started to gain alot more levels and I eventually became very high leveled and same with Rage Cutter. Rage cutter decided to join a clan ( I wasn\'t keen on clans so i was hesitant) However 2 of my pkin team also joined the clan they were called fight me2000 and coolx2.

My Second Clan (First Pure Clan)

I joined Supreme Ownage in 2005 or 2006 I really can\'t remember after much persuasion from Rage and everybody else. Our rival was TP but i wasn\'t keen on S0 as the clan were really low level compared to me and rage so our trips ended up being me running up 20-30 levels so mains couldn\'t kill me lol. You Can see me and rage Cutter on the S0 closing Vid wearing red tops and hats white boots with white hair and green chaps (looks pro :) Think I even say 'lol rage\' or \'lol\' in it haha in edgeville.

Anyway Supreme ownage closed although i didn\'t really like the clan much I was constantly flamed for being in a low lvl clan being so high level lol. Also the rank team bugged me sometimes.

My Third clan (First REAL Pure Clan...That I liked Anyway)

This was Fatality. I joined the day it was created after being asked by Rage Cutter, Trx despair and 3 hit u pure. Shortly after this I was promoted to High Council within 2 weeks I was leading events and not long after me and rage were promoted to leader. At this time the leadership consisted of Flash Cutter, Rage Cutter, 3 Hit U Pure, Beezlebub Pk, 0 agressor 0 (although agressor didn\'t stay active long). We pretty much would take turns leading events but mainly Me and Rage would lead the P2P events and I would also mainly lead the F2P events. In 2006 we had quite a few wars and I would constantly organise FFA's AKA free for all run ins with H3llz Beav3r and p r o cook from DP. It was so much fun and it was very rare to experience clan crashing or mains crashing it was an awesome time to pk in.

I\'ve met alot of pures over the years, alot of older pures will know me and Rage cutter, we were quite well known at the time, being maxed twin pures would intimidate people in 2006-2008 as it was very rare. Shout out to every that remembers us :P. Alot of old high level pures will probably remember us, Like mahat, finnald, p r o cook, bonycurtis, chaos noob, purepker480 hiei and more. We used to fight in edgeville alot, it was good times. I used to **** around with hiei and dragon hally the mains he fought just to see him laugh when they would die lol. I still get people running up to me every now and then and they like OMG its you... i used to be in Fatality in 06 and im just like oh feels great :) even people I used to fight still run up to me and say Hi :) That is the old runescape for you, great attitudes to each other.

When Fatality was born we decided to build it on an honour code which we still have today. We built it on respect, honour, loyalty, maturity and ambition to succeed. Our members loved this concept and it allowed us to quickly dominate the F2P pure scene clearing all clans in sight. However in early 07 I had to go inactive to concentrate on University more. Then Came May-June and I was told Fatality were struggling, this was a shock to me and I decided to come back. This was a bit of a mistake as i pretty much no lifed the game already maxing out almost in 2006 and then maxing out completely in early 2007 becoming one of the first ever maxed pures to hit runescape (top 5). It was a good feeling but I played way too much runescape lol, I would literally just log in and lead events all day everyday. I was eventually leading everything as all other clan leaders were inactive as Derek (ieet is 42o) had stopped playing for a bit. I took the reigns again and we began fighting back to our F2P dominance. We hit pulls at around 70+ after a bad summer of pulling 20-40. In the summer completely went all out and recruited every1 i knew and we started pulling even more 80+ and some of those people are still in Fatality today!!!!

EOP was dominant in the summer due to mass recruiting at pest control (this was the first time i had actually ever seen mass recruiting). They eventually challenged us for our F2P spot as we were the dominant clan at the time too. We took up arms I got all our ranks active again and we fought EOP outopted and won. We then fought FOE later on and won that to become the 'official' number 1 F2P pure clan and overall number one clan. However the first war between us was declared a fun war due to our clan being famously random bombed (which i\'m sure most of you have seen the video of.. its even on rswiki lol). We still won the war btw in case anybody wondered :).

In Late 2007 Jagex decided to remove the wild 10/12/07, I'll always remember this day... It was like... Pure clans starting low pulling and alot of people left. I helped to keep Fi active leading in Bounty Hunter but I eventually put down my armour in 2008 for University again and work.

I Then came back in late 2009 after being advisor for so long I decided it was time to step up and help the clan get out of yet another mess... The old rank team left the clan to die almost (this wasn't the Fatality I helped build so I decided it was time to dust off the mith armour and make my return). Since then I've played a semi active role in Fatality as a High Council from 2011 as I wanted to help build the clan and get it out of its rut (They were pulling like 15...)

So I came back and it turned out our core had pretty much disappeared (mainly because our clan has always consisted of older people including myself, Although that still seems to be the case today as our members average age is around 19 lol), I decided to get in touch with alot of older members and started a comeback so many old guys have returned (If you look at Fi today you'll see our leadership consists of alot of old school pures) even our memberlist has people from 06 for godsakes!! :P. I changed the Requirements of the clan to the highest in the community to focus on gaining Quality over a lack of quantity. This with the help of other factors helped build our foundations and we now have a very strong core memberbase again, just like in 2006-2009 we are strong again (Not as strong but getting there).

Anyway we've had our ups and downs and i wish i could be 100% active and lead Fatality again but it'll never happen due to work, Girlfriend, Mates, kickboxing etc. But i Love helping regardless and I will always support my clan :). I will never ever let it die.

Our Clan is getting stronger everyday and people from the old Fi come back every single day as they see aspects of the greatness that we once had. New members love our community and our clan and I do too. I've been here in Fatality Almost 6 years from the day it began, I guess I really do bleed green :P. The members are fantastic and everybody gets on great.

I'd like to finish off by saying this is only a snippet of my full clan anniversary history topic but thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed.

I'll leave some pictures below so keep your eyes peeled. I lost alot of pics over the years due to computers dying etc but got some that was fun :P.

Some Old MB Pking lol.

06aug02162825.png

Reppin Initiate in 06 or 07 lol.

120225211505.png

07dec08200735.jpg

The day aggressor got hacked, Also lol at 3 hit u pure in IRC:

06aug23022737.png

Think this was 2006 not sure though:

06aug29151709.png

Some noob merching:

06aug31195349.png

Shhh Low Angel!!, My noob look back in 2006 lol:

06aug31233225.png

2006 99 mage:

06dec09213649.png

99 attack 2006:

06dec17193421.png

06dec19174115.png

Took a pic of this in 06, made me laugh at the time the tank ranger in the distance was like 'flash b4 you ask no' Cos he didn't wanna fight a maxed pure:

06dec28210255.png

Black (G) AND (T) looks pro:

06jun18213221.jpg

Repping:

06nov10234858.png

What are you doing?

06nov18185543.png

Free for all (3 pics):

06nov19180504.png

06nov19181841.png

06nov19181912.png

Tubgirl and kinky bot!!!:

07jan23221356.png

pureffa.png

Floating arrows:

floaters.jpg

My first day in Bounty Hunter (First day it came out). I lead Myself and Fatality to nice lootations in F2P:

todayslootz.jpg

bpke.jpg

07sep29211008.jpg

07sep29210223.jpg

07sep29210235.jpg

07sep29210220.jpg

On my noob

07sep29202616.jpg

07oct06202748.jpg

Our Clan is getting stronger everyday and people from the old Fi come back every single day as they see aspects of the greatness that we once had. New members love our community and our clan and I do too. I\\\'ve been here in Fatality Almost 6 years from the day it began, I guess I really do bleed green :P. The members are fantastic and everybody gets on great.

I have also been in Fatality for a long time, since 2007. Oldschool for life!

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

Oh geez... here we go.

In October 2008, my main account was banned due to massive offensive language violations (I was young!). Although I was a main, I had many pure friends which I had acquired due to being a "W44 Legend" for the previous 3 years of my RS career. I met people such as Cody 0n3 B100d, Stre Pks Alot, and Insane Hit who I pked with on a daily basis even though I was 60 defence. I thoroughly enjoyed pking, and I told the on multiple occasions that I wish I had met them before getting defence. I was relatively new at pking at the time, and I believe Stre Pks Alot even has a video of all of us at 20 drags. I wore mystic top and black d'hide bottoms while barraging... if that doesn't speak to you how much of a noob I was, then what does Haha?

So, after realizing my main was banned, I quit RS for about 3 months, occasionally getting on IRC to talk to old friends. In December when I went on Christmas break, I made a new account and began skilling in order to make money. While skilling, I came across Cody 0n3 B100d again, and he told me about this clan called Fatality. Intrigued, I began hanging out in their teamspeak for the next 4 months while attempting to achieve 99 woodcutting LEGITLY through YEWS. As you already know, that took massive amounts of time, therefore, I began to grow special bonds with people such as Jared, Will (br0s ownage), Verde, Bryan, Hella, Cody, Luda, and Teddy. I knew the majority of the leadership by that point and was considered a clan friend, even at level 3. Knowing I would soon join, they treated me as a member rather than a guest although I had no perks with it.

When I finally accomplished 99 woodcutting in May, I had a 50M bank and was ready to train for the requirements. Unfortunately, that summer was a busy one for me, and I spent the majority of it working, volunteering, or hanging out with friends. But I still found time to train my account. When school started, I had Minty requirements and joined, ultimately being accepted within a couple of days. In the beginning, I was the typical novice, attending minis with amazing gear but lacking the skill. I remember going with a full inventory of sharks, super potions, and a couple of phoenix necklaces, thinking I was #1. I mini'd with people such as Fury Storm, Farty Storm, 5tr Vs d3f, Cabbage, etc. I consider it an honor to have fought alongside those legends, and as King mentioned above, we were almost unstoppable in P2P miniwars with honestly TLP being the only real challenge we received.

As soon as I joined, Fatality hit its slump after losing to FoE in the fullout. Although I was unable to partake in it, I felt the hit. I was a part of the lowest pull in Fatality's history-- an 11 person pull in the P2P server. Morale was down, but Hella believed in us after Pure Sponge and Verde had given up, and he continued to push us through it. In December, after 4 months of dedication, I was promoted to Advanced member and slowly but surely we began to rise out of the slump. Cody and Mark were soon promoted to Warlord, and people such as Cameron were promoted to High Council. I see this as the second best rank team we've ever had, only second to the one we have right now. We did relatively well those next few months, beating EoP with relative ease and defeating Calamity, getting many of their members such as Zulu and the LEGENDARY CAKE N SPOON. We rode that "high" for a few months and soon Carnage closed, giving us the p2p core and domination we had been looking for. I am still friends with many of those guys and see it as an honor to have fought alongside them. Soon after, though, Carnage reopened, and we lost much of our clan and went into April with lower pulls than normal. This was when I was promoted to veteran alongside people such as Atte, Supervillain, Echo, Serbia, and Benjo. It was a great group of veterans, and we did anything we could despite our pulls holding us back. We had low pulls at this point, but we had a great core and I loved every single one of those guys.

I don't remember much at this point, but after our Anniversary, we got into a heated rivalry with EoP, something we weren't very prepared for at this point in time. We were able to hold our ground for awhile, but eventually in the fall when others went back to school, they were able to defeat us with their mass recruiting and propelled us into low pulls. In June, I was promoted to officer and did attendance for a long time. This was when 101 Sins came into Fatality. A great, hard working at first, he soon proved his worthiness and was promoted to Advanced member. Somewhere in October, he was promoted to Warlord and this did not sit well with members in Fatality...

*I'm just gonna explain what I believe to be true about the "101 Era." Adam was a very stubborn, but hard working person. He did what he believed to be right, and his only flaw was the fact that he didn't take other's opinions into consideration. Being aggressive and forward, he isolated many of his friends and fellow ranks who were trying to do the same job as him. We were still friends when not talking about issues that effected the clan, but when it came to opinions we were completely different. When he was promoted, many people were upset, and as Teddy mentioned earlier, Fatality split. Without our community, we were nothing, and it caused a rift between the ranks too. Mark soon quit due to Adam's over-assertiveness, and Davey continued to push us despite the fact that he was soon reaching the end of his career. I won't dispose everything that happened when Adam was promoted to Co-leader, but let's just say that rift was still there until his eventual departure. I love you Adam...*

I was promoted to council in November and oversaw attendance issues. Basically, this was a trial for me because as I later found out, the ranks wanted me at High Council ever since October, but my loyalty and reputation was questionable as I was "relatively new" and had never been in any other clan before. We did considerably well at this point, pulling 55 before the end of the new year and domination the med scene which we had owned for months. You guys may think we were slumping hard just because we were a "HPC" fighting "MPC',s," but we were having fun dominating the med scene and even lowered our requirements to fit the standard a bit more. I was promoted to High Council in January after Cameron retired and Benjo went inactive, leaving me with Ninos as my mentor and Adam as my dictator (lol).

Ninos and Adam provided me with a strong sense of belonging in the FAtality leadership. While Ninos taught me the ways of being a high council by doing the duties it involved, Adam taught me how to call and be assertive and strong in my voice and actions. They were the perfect duo for me and shaped me into the rank I became. I won't go any further on this as I'm running out of time...

In the Spring, I as relatively new and soon Davey announced his retirement from leader. At this point, our rank time was very inactive... BUT I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR. WE NEVER TALKED ABOUT CLOSING. Flash Cutter was busy with his girlfriend and work, Ninos was busy with school, and SSJ, let's be honest, felt like his only duty was to lead the clan on preps and trips and that's it. So the clan issues were left on Adam, John, and I's shoulders, with Adam and I doing the majority of the "grunt" work. We became very close and he mentored me throughout the Spring. We made a great team and he would do the website and warring stuff while I did background work such as applications, clan diplomacy, site structure, topic creation, and dealt with member and mentor issues. Soon, he went inactive because of school, and I'll be honest...

For about two months, I had to "put the team on my back." We weren't in the best place as many ranks were inactive, including John (who never is anymore). Sadly, it would be at most like 2-3 ranks out of 8 on a pk trip as we were all involved with school, with many ranks graduating that year. Soon though, we recovered and in the summer we excelled with the rank team and member base becoming active once again. We defeated Control in a fullout, pulling 80 and soon began pulling 60s. In July, I retired from High Council due to college starting in the fall, knowing I could not do my duties to the best of my ability. Shortly afterwards, Adam was outcasted from Fatality and we began our climb to where we are today under the reigns of Oxo.

I consider it a privilege to have worked alongside every rank I came across. I wish I could have gone into more detail, but sadly, that would take all day. Every rank in Fatality was detrimental in our success and even failure, and I love those guys to death and consider it an honor to have been in Fatality for basically three years of my life.

Semper Fi :)

Great read, never expected for Fatality to come out of that slump that you guys were in for so long. It's great to see you guys progressing, especially on weekends and preps. I remembered the CTRL and FI fullout, it was a close fight, but you guys managed to pull through. ;p

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

My History - Flash Cutter - A Short Snippet of my Huge History

When I was 14 (I am now 25). I played a text based game called Galaxiesablaze and Omerta. We used to vote for the games to give them a good rep and get rewards.. If you\'ve played text based games you'll know what i\'m talking about.

Anyway I saw a link to Runescape and clicked it. Next thing I know i'm logging in as a noob in 2001 maybe earlier (there were literally only 2 runescape servers at the time with less than 100 people in each server). Luckily somebody called Rebecca saved my ass and gave me some armour, Back then there were no tutorials nd **** so i was getting pawned by goblins nd **** all the time lol. The game also felt bigger as I had never explored it and everything seemed new everyday i logged in.

At first I would train mage, mining and fishing. I got bored of this very quickly and started to train to pk. The energy **** then came out to stop bots, which was very annoying... you had to sleep in a bed to get your energy back and then sleeping bags came out ....LOl.

My First Clan

It was a main clan, I joined in 01-02 it was called Jem it was an Rsc clan... I was very annoyed when they released RS2 i didn\'t like it one bit at first and during first transition phase you could transfer to RS2 but you would lose all your items if you transferred back to RSc i didn\'t know this so GF alot of rares lol, I don't remember much about it but strangely remember one of the ranks lol. Anyway wasn\'t too keen on clanning so quit the game for a bit.

I came back to Runescape with an irl mate

Started up scape again in late 02 with my good friend Cross cutter, we met alot of people pking in edgeville/castle/giants/hills/lvl 1-4 varrock multi wild. It was great fun in F2P. I met alot of people and we formed a team called the P00n Train. There was around 15-20 of us all together but a hell of a lot more people over time. My pking team consisted of some well known pures in the community we used to bash pure clans but also pure teams. Back then you could hop into almost any world and find a **** to kill. Hitting 20s with a rune scimitar made you a god. My team generally consisted of Rage Cutter, Cross Cutter, Me Flash Cutter, Beast Cutter, 3njoy lumby (on his other pure) , Dutch aquilia, dutch guard, pur3 0 0, t00 4zn and his bro, heartbite, and many many more. I would literally just log in and everybody would pm me to lead a pk trip so every single day we would pk.

We would smash worlds everywhere we went bagging huge collections of rune items :P. I used to compete with everybody to get the most rune scims per day . Anyway down the line we started to gain alot more levels and I eventually became very high leveled and same with Rage Cutter. Rage cutter decided to join a clan ( I wasn\'t keen on clans so i was hesitant) However 2 of my pkin team also joined the clan they were called fight me2000 and coolx2.

My Second Clan (First Pure Clan)

I joined Supreme Ownage in 2005 or 2006 I really can\'t remember after much persuasion from Rage and everybody else. Our rival was TP but i wasn\'t keen on S0 as the clan were really low level compared to me and rage so our trips ended up being me running up 20-30 levels so mains couldn\'t kill me lol. You Can see me and rage Cutter on the S0 closing Vid wearing red tops and hats white boots with white hair and green chaps (looks pro :) Think I even say 'lol rage\' or \'lol\' in it haha in edgeville.

Anyway Supreme ownage closed although i didn\'t really like the clan much I was constantly flamed for being in a low lvl clan being so high level lol. Also the rank team bugged me sometimes.

My Third clan (First REAL Pure Clan...That I liked Anyway)

This was Fatality. I joined the day it was created after being asked by Rage Cutter, Trx despair and 3 hit u pure. Shortly after this I was promoted to High Council within 2 weeks I was leading events and not long after me and rage were promoted to leader. At this time the leadership consisted of Flash Cutter, Rage Cutter, 3 Hit U Pure, Beezlebub Pk, 0 agressor 0 (although agressor didn\'t stay active long). We pretty much would take turns leading events but mainly Me and Rage would lead the P2P events and I would also mainly lead the F2P events. In 2006 we had quite a few wars and I would constantly organise FFA's AKA free for all run ins with H3llz Beav3r and p r o cook from DP. It was so much fun and it was very rare to experience clan crashing or mains crashing it was an awesome time to pk in.

I\'ve met alot of pures over the years, alot of older pures will know me and Rage cutter, we were quite well known at the time, being maxed twin pures would intimidate people in 2006-2008 as it was very rare. Shout out to every that remembers us :P. Alot of old high level pures will probably remember us, Like mahat, finnald, p r o cook, bonycurtis, chaos noob, purepker480 hiei and more. We used to fight in edgeville alot, it was good times. I used to **** around with hiei and dragon hally the mains he fought just to see him laugh when they would die lol. I still get people running up to me every now and then and they like OMG its you... i used to be in Fatality in 06 and im just like oh feels great :) even people I used to fight still run up to me and say Hi :) That is the old runescape for you, great attitudes to each other.

When Fatality was born we decided to build it on an honour code which we still have today. We built it on respect, honour, loyalty, maturity and ambition to succeed. Our members loved this concept and it allowed us to quickly dominate the F2P pure scene clearing all clans in sight. However in early 07 I had to go inactive to concentrate on University more. Then Came May-June and I was told Fatality were struggling, this was a shock to me and I decided to come back. This was a bit of a mistake as i pretty much no lifed the game already maxing out almost in 2006 and then maxing out completely in early 2007 becoming one of the first ever maxed pures to hit runescape (top 5). It was a good feeling but I played way too much runescape lol, I would literally just log in and lead events all day everyday. I was eventually leading everything as all other clan leaders were inactive as Derek (ieet is 42o) had stopped playing for a bit. I took the reigns again and we began fighting back to our F2P dominance. We hit pulls at around 70+ after a bad summer of pulling 20-40. In the summer completely went all out and recruited every1 i knew and we started pulling even more 80+ and some of those people are still in Fatality today!!!!

EOP was dominant in the summer due to mass recruiting at pest control (this was the first time i had actually ever seen mass recruiting). They eventually challenged us for our F2P spot as we were the dominant clan at the time too. We took up arms I got all our ranks active again and we fought EOP outopted and won. We then fought FOE later on and won that to become the 'official' number 1 F2P pure clan and overall number one clan. However the first war between us was declared a fun war due to our clan being famously random bombed (which i\'m sure most of you have seen the video of.. its even on rswiki lol). We still won the war btw in case anybody wondered :).

In Late 2007 Jagex decided to remove the wild 10/12/07, I'll always remember this day... It was like... Pure clans starting low pulling and alot of people left. I helped to keep Fi active leading in Bounty Hunter but I eventually put down my armour in 2008 for University again and work.

I Then came back in late 2009 after being advisor for so long I decided it was time to step up and help the clan get out of yet another mess... The old rank team left the clan to die almost (this wasn't the Fatality I helped build so I decided it was time to dust off the mith armour and make my return). Since then I've played a semi active role in Fatality as a High Council from 2011 as I wanted to help build the clan and get it out of its rut (They were pulling like 15...)

So I came back and it turned out our core had pretty much disappeared (mainly because our clan has always consisted of older people including myself, Although that still seems to be the case today as our members average age is around 19 lol), I decided to get in touch with alot of older members and started a comeback so many old guys have returned (If you look at Fi today you'll see our leadership consists of alot of old school pures) even our memberlist has people from 06 for godsakes!! :P. I changed the Requirements of the clan to the highest in the community to focus on gaining Quality over a lack of quantity. This with the help of other factors helped build our foundations and we now have a very strong core memberbase again, just like in 2006-2009 we are strong again (Not as strong but getting there).

Anyway we've had our ups and downs and i wish i could be 100% active and lead Fatality again but it'll never happen due to work, Girlfriend, Mates, kickboxing etc. But i Love helping regardless and I will always support my clan :). I will never ever let it die.

Our Clan is getting stronger everyday and people from the old Fi come back every single day as they see aspects of the greatness that we once had. New members love our community and our clan and I do too. I've been here in Fatality Almost 6 years from the day it began, I guess I really do bleed green :P. The members are fantastic and everybody gets on great.

I'd like to finish off by saying this is only a snippet of my full clan anniversary history topic but thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed.

I'll leave some pictures below so keep your eyes peeled. I lost alot of pics over the years due to computers dying etc but got some that was fun :P.

Some Old MB Pking lol.

06aug02162825.png

Reppin Initiate in 06 or 07 lol.

120225211505.png

07dec08200735.jpg

The day aggressor got hacked, Also lol at 3 hit u pure in IRC:

06aug23022737.png

Think this was 2006 not sure though:

06aug29151709.png

Some noob merching:

06aug31195349.png

Shhh Low Angel!!, My noob look back in 2006 lol:

06aug31233225.png

2006 99 mage:

06dec09213649.png

99 attack 2006:

06dec17193421.png

06dec19174115.png

Took a pic of this in 06, made me laugh at the time the tank ranger in the distance was like 'flash b4 you ask no' Cos he didn't wanna fight a maxed pure:

06dec28210255.png

Black (G) AND (T) looks pro:

06jun18213221.jpg

Repping:

06nov10234858.png

What are you doing?

06nov18185543.png

Free for all (3 pics):

06nov19180504.png

06nov19181841.png

06nov19181912.png

Tubgirl and kinky bot!!!:

07jan23221356.png

pureffa.png

Floating arrows:

floaters.jpg

My first day in Bounty Hunter (First day it came out). I lead Myself and Fatality to nice lootations in F2P:

todayslootz.jpg

bpke.jpg

07sep29211008.jpg

07sep29210223.jpg

07sep29210235.jpg

07sep29210220.jpg

On my noob

07sep29202616.jpg

07oct06202748.jpg

fcking legend

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

I'll try to remember my whole clan history

Noob Squad 2006

Noob Squad was my first ever clan. I don't really remember much from this clan. But I recently learned this clan merged with another clan to make Fatality if I recall correctly.

Evolution Purez 2006-2007

EP was my 2nd clan. Sirswat was the leader of this clan and Zo was Co-Leader. I joined and I was promoted to Leader within a couple of months. I made the clan successful single-handedely. We quickly became a top-8 clan pulling 30's to trips. We ended up finding ourselves in these 2 rivalries of lil guy clans. After bullying them for 2 months straight, both leaders of both clans got together and merged to make The Hatred. Then they started competing with us and we ended up having a fullout war to settle who the better clan was. We pulled 45 I believe while The Hatred 50. We lost and TH ended with like 20 I think. After all this success I had, Sirswat was still inactive and was taking credit for the clans success. So I took a large chunk of the clan and left to make Delta Force.

Delta Force 2007

This clan was as well very successful. I cba going through all of our achievements. We had a fullout war vs The Fallen and won. We had an intense rivalry with The Hatred as well but they quickly excelled beyond our comfort zone so we stopped fighting them. I remember us having an alliance with Pure Annihilation led by Xtarantula who was a good friend of mine back then. Inner clan drama started and the clan was broken into 2 halves. One half followed Zo, Tiger R4nged, Kantomerote, I Heavenz I, and Tztok to make Intense Redemption. After a month or so of being mediocre, I closed the clan and opened a small clan called Agony of elite warrers and a small tightly knit community.

Agony 2007

I opened this clan for the sole purpose of close Intense Redemption. We failed, and over the summer the clan slowly died and became a team, formally known as #teamagony .

Intense Redemption 2007

After coming back to Runescape, my friends from #teamagony pursuaded me to join IR for the sole purpose of ******* them over. I ended up leaving a couple months later to join Corrupt Pures.

Corrupt Pures 2007-2008

I was in CP for a good 1+ year. I have a lot of videos from this era. http://www.youtube.com/user/Zidane388?feature=mhee

I joined in September of 2007 I believe. The Wilderness got taken away early 2008 i believe. I remember having a Fullout PCR list war vs FOE in the wildy which was close. I remember us pulling like 70 to a trip and destroying Fearless, The Hatred, and a bunch of other clans.

I then left after a year or so because I quit runescape. I was Elite Member or some sort of rank like that (Half Op I believe).

Trilogy 2008

Came back to RS and joined Trilogy with my boy Bro of Str and Z0m z0m. I was promoted to High Council. This was one of the most fun clans I was in.

Veneratio 2008?

Join Veneratio for a bit after I came back from RS again. I don't have a lot of memories but didn't VR merge into EOP or something like that?

Violent Demise 2009?

Joined for a little bit don't really remember

Intense Redemption

Came back to RS December 2009 and Zo convinced me to join. I stayed till we closed for the first time in March of 2010. We then re-opened 3 weeks later. I was quickly promoted Senior Member. We closed December 2010

Hysteria

Joined HY and we closed after a month of actually being succesfull :facepalm:

The last Pures

Was in TLP for 6 months. It was fun pulling 100+ for 5 weeks straight and dicking on MM every weekend. I was promoted to Experienced Member and then Elite Member IIRC. I promised the ranks I wouldn't leave for IR but I shattered that promise and left a couple weeks later to make IR with Junior and Zo.

Intense Redemption v3

Promoted to High Council from the start. After 8 months of success, was promoted to Leader. And here we are today.

that was our last trip before jagex ruined rs =[

good times <3

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

Started out with masser clans, then went on and joined FI. Ended up getting booted for being inactive, came back and join Absolution, after about 4 months they closed and plenty of them went to Cp. Stayed there untill Epidemic reopened. Stayed there for 18 months and left 4 days before their closure for MM.

Now I've been in MM for over 2 years

my 2 months in havoc with halloween last year changed my life.

rest of my history pales in comparison.

l0l <3 :wub:

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png