Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Stellar Dawn being released soon!!!

Karl

Just kidding.

I wanted to personally let you know that we have taken the decision to pause the development of Stellar Dawn for the time being.

This very difficult decision was driven by the massive year we have ahead of us. We feel we need to focus our resources to ensure we stay true to our values of delivering only the highest quality game experiences.

I know this news will come as a disappointment to many but I want to stress that this is not a decision we have taken lightly. The Stellar Dawn team has achieved a great deal developing the game over recent years and should rightly be proud of their achievements; however, we believe that this temporary move is in the best interest of the studio as a whole.

I know that many of you have been following the games development loyally over recent years and, on behalf of the development team and Jagex Game Studios, I wish to thank each one of you for the support you have shown.

Rest assured that we will review the status of the Stellar Dawn project in the future so long as an appetite for the game remains. I hope Jagex can rely on your ongoing support.

Thanks for reading,

Mod MMG

Taken directly from http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/foru...63602932,goto,1

Thoughts?

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

I know this news will come as a disappointment

hahaha

Honestly don't care.Even if it came out I doubt I would have ever tried it. Maybe this is better because they will focus more on RuneScape.

Its a cursed development by the looks of things, **** knows if it will ever come out.

RSN: Ae Gis IRC: Nikos

”Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it “

purewarfare.png

I know this news will come as a disappointment

hahaha

Honestly don't care.Even if it came out I doubt I would have ever tried it. Maybe this is better because they will focus more on RuneScape.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png