Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

xL Friday~They call us Crashers, we call them massers~xL Friday

Rajjstility

excelbanner.jpg

jkcdur.jpg

212bhvt.png

Geared up and prepared for the day, xL left edgeville at 6pm eastern time expecting a lot of Friday action. Our first amount of action was intended to involve Activation however our plans changed when scouts reported IR at piper. We rushed into them bows out at first but then switched to scimitars. The fight didn't sway back and forth and was dominated through and through by the well-prepared xL. It was not long after we rushed that IR was cleared. After they were cleared, we rested up for a short time--as you will see, a short time was all we had.

jkcdur.jpg

10gwrip.png

After resting, for a short amount of time, Activation rushed from north of the gap. Despite the surprise rush, we reacted appropriately. Not long after the fight commenced we pushed them Northwest where activation was cleared. Shortly after Activation was cleared, the returned IR rushed us from South of Gap. Lacking in supplies, prayer and energy (after clearing IR and activation beforehand) the xL crew rushed west of gap to spider gap, to establish favorable positioning. We fought, with all that we had, holding our ground strong(winning the fight in fact) until a fully regrouped Activation rushed from Mossies. It was evident, after Activation had rushed, that IR and Activation had an alliance. The rush of IR's accomplice, Activation forced a very supply depleted xL to rush south to non multi where we hopped worlds to avoid a run verse two clans combined.

jkcdur.jpg

Thanks to the open BVG friendchat, we obtained the world of Activation. After finding out that their location in non multi at mossies, we rushed them. Activation then made the decision to rush north into multi. We followed them, Scimitars out, until they decided to turn on us. Their decision was quickly regretted as they were cleared with ease. Even the stragglers had no hope of escape.

jkcdur.jpg

bdks8.png

After an eventful, fun trip we decided that it would be appropriate to punish Activation for teaming with IR. It wasn’t very long past the start of the fight that the Activation massers were pushed south. They were definitely trying to flee the scene but we wouldn’t allow it. Nearly every single Activation member(plus additional members not in their clan) was cleared. Following this fight, we walked South, did some spams and wrapped up a very fun Pk trip.

2q0si79.png

14jyxyr.png

15yejo4.png

120309163147.png

120309163153.png

120309163317.png

120309163248.png

120309163406.png

120309163547.png

120309163712.png

k567ud.jpg

Join us today www.xl-rs.com

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

- I post a topic showing how you got smacked for trying to crash

- you make another topic saying the same thing, which doesn't make alot of sense for you

-You claim the win by dipping to single with the few members who survived

All makes sense now.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

- you make another topic saying the same thing, which doesn't make alot of sense for you

All makes sense now.

Since you clearly didn't read the topic.. here you go. I'll dissect the quotes for you.

"We fought, with all that we had, holding our ground strong(winning the fight in fact) until a fully regrouped Activation rushed from Mossies. It was evident, after Activation had rushed, that IR and Activation had an alliance. The rush of IR's accomplice, Activation forced a very supply depleted xL to rush south to non multi where we hopped worlds to avoid a run verse two clans combined."

We were WINNING the fight verse IR(WHO HAD RETURNED, without us getting cleared once, AFTER GETTING CLEARED). Then you proceeded to CRASH. We had just been through clearing you, IR, and were about to clear a returning IR and you rushed and us running to 1v1 looks bad? Haha. Right.

"“Despite the surprise rush, we reacted appropriately. Not long after the fight commenced we pushed them Northwest where activation was cleared.”"

Man.. you're right. Clearing you makes us look like ****.

Read my topic before you go comment on it. Enjoy the last half of it, it's all about you :)! Nice open Friend chat btw, and nice short PW topic. Gf.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

free post.

your topics hurt my eyes, big sized font and badly cropped pictures.

To be honest, it hurts my eyes too on PW. When we do the topic on our site the sizing is definitely appropriate but when we put it on pure warfare it doesn't register as well.. Sorry about that.. our video got ****** up and we were forced to use Hon0rs big ass pictures.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

All makes sense now.

Since you clearly didn't read the topic.. here you go. I'll dissect the quotes for you.

"We fought, with all that we had, holding our ground strong(winning the fight in fact) until a fully regrouped Activation rushed from Mossies. It was evident, after Activation had rushed, that IR and Activation had an alliance. The rush of IR's accomplice, Activation forced a very supply depleted xL to rush south to non multi where we hopped worlds to avoid a run verse two clans combined."

We were WINNING the fight verse IR(WHO HAD RETURNED, without us getting cleared once, AFTER GETTING CLEARED). Then you proceeded to CRASH. We had just been through clearing you, IR, and were about to clear a returning IR and you rushed and us running to 1v1 looks bad? Haha. Right.

"“Despite the surprise rush, we reacted appropriately. Not long after the fight commenced we pushed them Northwest where activation was cleared.”"

Read my topic before you go comment on it. Enjoy the last half of it, it's all about you :)! Nice open Friend chat btw, and nice short PW topic. Gf.

My topic is short because of the fact that i use a normal sized font, as well as croped pics.

We both know what happened. No use trying to hide it.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

All makes sense now.

My topic is short because of the fact that i use a normal sized font, as well as croped pics.

We both know what happened. No use trying to hide it.

Nah man. It was short because you are trying to hide what happened. Gf open FC btw.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

dat alliance wif activation

o god zaya

very confused by the topics title.....

OT xL #1

ily zach

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures