Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic Gaining Ground - September 12/09

Bob

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had some decent fights with epidemic. We actually fought you guys at clanwars in that huge cluster involving 6 clans, we were holding a hill against CY when you guys sandwiched us between them and wiped the majority of us out.

Also, when we ran into you above BH we had a planned run-in with IR. But thanks to them taking forever to hop and meet us we ran into you first. Was an intense fight, and I feel as though we learned a good amount from it so I'm satisfied. Might be looking for some more run-ins in the future when our opts are more even.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Had some decent fights with epidemic. We actually fought you guys at clanwars in that huge cluster involving 6 clans, we were holding a hill against CY when you guys sandwiched us between them and wiped the majority of us out.

Also, when we ran into you above BH we had a planned run-in with IR. But thanks to them taking forever to hop and meet us we ran into you first. Was an intense fight, and I feel as though we learned a good amount from it so I'm satisfied. Might be looking for some more run-ins in the future when our opts are more even.

Actually, as it says in the topic, we steam rolled ir and continued rushing up north into Malice. Was a really great fight though.

And thanks everyone else :)

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Most respect to Malice today, we hit them twice when I didn't think it was particulary warranted but hell, they gave us a fight. In the second fight they had around 30 stacked against our 60 yet they still held their ground and gave us a decent fight. You guys would be a serious threat if you pulled 60+.

Goodjob Epidemic, proud of us.

35i2n1u.png

Shame that you ruined every one of Malices fights. It's hard to fight you 70 v 35-40. Although I felt we did extremely well and held our own considering the opts.

Oh well, that's RuneScape. If I see any Malice flaming in this topic there will be consequences.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

Shame that you ruined every one of Malices fights. It's hard to fight you 70 v 35-40. Although I felt we did extremely well and held our own considering the opts.

Oh well, that's RuneScape. If I see any Malice flaming in this topic there will be consequences.

I love you :wub:

heartline8.gif

Look...

MM had 53 falled in when i scouted them, the fact is I dont get opts by just moving my mouse over the fall-in to get options like "164", i used bind to see a clear number of people.

MM had 53 people falled in, and around 3 running around, speshls was off the port a west a bit trying to get everyone to fall in and as that happens, he goes on top of the portal.

We rushed when they were on portal, and the fight proceeded.

l0l i think you need to get a new pair of spectacles babe

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

Ty for crashing CY+DP vs CP+SD round 1 and 2. Can always rely on you.

You find it weird? They crash low clans, who has not many opts, then they claim they are the ****, Fighting mm who has around 35-40...and epidemic 60, and claiming the win, you find it all weird? its epidemic..couldnt expect more, oh well ya, back out of fights to, Never had respect for epidemic, thats why lot of ppl dont like epidemic, false wins..Gj

You find it weird? They crash low clans, who has not many opts, then they claim they are the ****, Fighting mm who has around 35-40...and epidemic 60, and claiming the win, you find it all weird? its epidemic..couldnt expect more, oh well ya, back out of fights to, Never had respect for epidemic, thats why lot of ppl dont like epidemic, false wins..Gj

Dude, get a life.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

how exactly did we crash you guys considering we ran from ruins to gap just to get you then chased you all the way to members gate and greaters?

And we put 2-3 because that's what we saw escape. If you really want us to change that to 5-6 that's fine with us.

In your own topic it said that you hit us while we were spread. That could either mean we were fighting, or Krew Pk farted and we all tried to get away.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

In your own topic it said that you hit us while we were spread. That could either mean we were fighting, or Krew Pk farted and we all tried to get away.

Or you decided to try and kill our scout who spread you. :lol:

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Case closed, LOL

Nice ownaj bois

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

I don't think you are impressing anybody here. The rest of the community doesn't give a **** about a run in between Fi and E, we know what actually happened so you can't fool us, and if you want to force-feed ego to your clan, then you can do that on your own forums. On your own forums, you can lie about opts all you want and MM won't stop you, you can say that you beat other clans in a legit way and nobody else would contend. Win for you guys, win for everybody else.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

I don't think you are impressing anybody here. The rest of the community doesn't give a **** about a run in between Fi and E, we know what actually happened so you can't fool us, and if you want to force-feed ego to your clan, then you can do that on your own forums. On your own forums, you can lie about opts all you want and MM won't stop you, you can say that you beat other clans in a legit way and nobody else would contend. Win for you guys, win for everybody else.

I lost all respect for you yesterday, but now you have earned it back.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png