Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic Gaining Ground - September 12/09

Bob

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Omni with the clearing of Flames

Hats off to you my good man

And Good job Epidemic; The end justifies the means.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Im sure an MM official has already posted we had 45, not to mention that many E members admitted that MM only had 45

I haven't seen a single picture or video to prove that you guys had 45, let alone that you had a fight before we came which dropped your opts.

Judging by the vids our fight lasted a good 4 minutes. I find it hard to believe that we took that long to clear 45 people with our ~60.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

I'm quite surprised to see Fi pulling 35-40 people. We're really improving. I could have sworn that we only had about 30 at peak, but I guess I underestimated our clan. After the Epidemic crash... er I mean

May I ask what we crashed?

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Ive heard that you were pmed by a few MM to avoid the arguing and the flaming.. but then again keep on posting. Your one of the few idiots here who believe that MM lost in a 58 v 61 fight by 58 people while they defeated FOE twice and E and DV even opted earlier in the day.

this l0l

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

Pw is biased, Epidemic ranks etc..

Your arguement could be true except the person who modded this topic is not in Epidemic and has never been. Therefore your whole statement is void. Try again.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Pw is biased, Epidemic ranks etc..

Next time follow our rules before you start calling people a word that you probably can't comprehend for yourself. I don't give a **** about what clan you're in, or what clan you're fighting; but if you have to make me delete your posts more than once then you will recieve a ban so that it gets through your thick skull that this isn't your community, you don't post here on your own rules, but by mine.

By the way, if you get the same **** happening on your topic, you can come crying to me anytime.