Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sort of reminds me when Epidemics forums were hacked when we pulled 40. It only gave us a huge boost and made us start pulling 50-60! Most of the time these things work the other way around than hackers wanted it to work out. Just proves that hacking and ddosing is pointless really. We should all :wub: each other!

heartline8.gif

Sort of reminds me when Epidemics forums were hacked when we pulled 40. It only gave us a huge boost and made us start pulling 50-60! Most of the time these things work the other way around than hackers wanted it to work out. Just proves that hacking and ddosing is pointless really. We should all :wub: each other!

Dw I love you Sandra. :teehee:

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Dw I love you Sandra. :teehee:

I remember me (a lvl 68) almost owning you (a lvl 90) at the duel arena!

heartline8.gif

Your quality and respect just went down the drain, you could havd competed with EoP in other numerous ways. Either way, good job.

It is Runescape You are supposed to compete in Runescape.

Our Quality hasn't dropped and I can't see how our respect would have either :thumbsup:

We didn't sink to EOP's level and DDos/hack etc. We did our talking in game like it should be.

Your quality and respect just went down the drain, you could have competed with EoP in other numerous ways. Either way, good job.

You should think a little bit before you talk. You did the exact same thing to us in OUR rivalry, so don't start talking like hypocrites now. I understood your anger towards us because we were being assholes and that's pretty natural in a rivalry. Anyways, we didn't "disrespect them" anyways. It's not like we started hacking their leaders and Ddos'ing their forums now, did we?

9kqihk.png

90 pull with 75 ml???? im very confused

First of all, we peaked at 86

Second of all, we had about 20 apps + people that wanted to app but couldn't because our site was down for 1 week.

Last but not least, a few elders came along to join the fun.

Btw, our ml is at 83...

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

90 pull with 75 ml???? im very confused

First of all, we peaked at 86

Second of all, we had about 20 apps + people that wanted to app but couldn't because our site was down for 1 week.

Last but not least, a few elders came along to join the fun.

Btw, our ml is at 83...

Also to add to that, Our Minty ML is 10+

Which means we have a potential of 93+ without including our elders or apps

All i got to say is, amazing job FI.

The hacking of Addy daddy only gave u guys more drive to pull bigger, rape harder, and have more fun. Good work. Keep it up! Ride this momentum.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

We Fatality had a great F2P Pk Trip.

EOP if u cant fight us start running instead of crashing.

Thx for the fight MM

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Lets relax :P

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Hmm, guess EoP weren't expecting this one being ****** bags does not always work in you're favor now does it.

The hacking of our beloved co-leader/ddosing our forums just added fuel to the fire.

Great ******* job today Fatality <3 intense fights with MM also looking forward for more in the future.

And to just get this out the way, our ML had been 83 and Minty ML of 10 for the past 2 weeks... a few recruits couldn't app also with EoP ddosing our forums. A few elders were also aware of the hackings of Addy daddy.

Fi Pride looking forward to tomorrow. <3

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -