Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Tiers

KaZa

Let me help you out, keep in mind this is a F2P only list. MM/FOE could easily sit in a tier of their own above Tier 1 but for the sake of simplicity i'll group them all together.

Perfect list is perfect. IVP knows his clans (y)

his

arharhar

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

including dead clans

Tier 1-

MM

FOE

EOP

E

Tier 2-

Fi - Not in tier 1 because havent really made an impact in the last year or so untill now

CP

TLP

Carnage

Tier 3-

Zenith

IR

Dv

Malice

Vo

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Let me help you out, keep in mind this is a F2P only list. MM/FOE could easily sit in a tier of their own above Tier 1 but for the sake of simplicity i'll group them all together.

Perfect list is perfect. IVP knows his clans (y)

his

arharhar

Meany chocolate man

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

I've been away from the clan world for almost a year now, but I'm surprised to see NME ranked so highly on IVP's, Charlie's and Azrael's lists. Last time I was paying attention they had just opened as a low level pure clan, have they risen so high already?

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

I've been away from the clan world for almost a year now, but I'm surprised to see NME ranked so highly on IVP's, Charlie's and Azrael's lists. Last time I was paying attention they had just opened as a low level pure clan, have they risen so high already?

I personally put NME on because we're not one of the top ranked clans for averages (94 range/str average, 92 mage average, et cetera) and have made a huge impact on the pure world as a 1-10 defence clan irrespective of if people "like us" or not.

We've maintained top tier performance pretty much from our 3rd month open, peaked at an 80 pull (Pulling 60+ for about 2 months), and have unparalleled (in comparison to the other clans I ranked in lower tiers) organisation.

I personally feel like thats the perfect place for NME on my list

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

I personally put NME on because we're not one of the top ranked clans for averages (94 range/str average, 92 mage average, et cetera) and have made a huge impact on the pure world as a 1-10 defence clan irrespective of if people "like us" or not.

We've maintained top tier performance pretty much from our 3rd month open, peaked at an 80 pull (Pulling 60+ for about 2 months), and have unparalleled (in comparison to the other clans I ranked in lower tiers) organisation.

I personally feel like thats the perfect place for NME on my list

I want my Rune scim back...

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

The clans I put in specific tiers were not in any order. So Nme was on the last tier (of open clans). That being said, they have changed drastically since they were an lpc.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

This list will be F2P only and clans which are still around. Seems a little pointless to list dead clans.

Tier 1:

Mayhem Makers

Final Owange Elite

Tier 2:

Corrupt Pures

Eruption of Pures

Fatality

The Last Pures

Tier 3:

Enemy

Zenith

Intense Redemption