Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith vs NPO P2P Prep

-Zack

8OIxw.png

Today Zenith had a scheduled p2p prep vs Corrupt pures, however after they found out that we would demolish them within minutes so they decided to back out, So after a frustrating 2 hours of looking for a prep an awesome looking clan (NPO) accepted, Thanks for that boys

sGTBW.png

CSnlY.png

Zenith peaked at 28 for this p2p prep vs NPO. We came out with a 2-1 Victory losing round one.

Q3wO8.png

Video's:

Q3wO8.png

PictureZ:

120323181140.png
120323182121.png
120323182149.png
120323183337.png
120323183412.png
120323183647.png
120323183710.png

Q3wO8.png

Thanks For Reading Our Topic!

Requirements
Strength-icon.pngOption A: 87+ Strength - 80+ Range - 82+ Magic (With DT Completed)
Ranged-icon.pngOption B: 87+ Range - 80+ Strength - 82+ Magic (With DT Completed)
Magic-icon.pngOption C: 94+ Mage (With DT) w/ 80+ Range/Strength

Must Be Registered On Forums To Apply
735oV.png
Be Apart Of Something Great Today!

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

Nice job

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

good job boys

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

Lucky I wasn't there.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

★ Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot ★

we had the tournament planned out for 3 weeks, not our fault you can't compete with / are scared of TLP/EOP/FOE/CP.

btw nice 24 man pull :P

You come off stupid, I guess dictionary.com doesn't make people smarter. Majority of our preps are with tlp/eop/foe and you beat us in 1 prep out of the last 3 we did. CP is so good. Do us all a favor keep your dumb comments on your own clans topic.

we had the tournament planned out for 3 weeks, not our fault you can't compete with / are scared of TLP/EOP/FOE/CP.

You come off stupid, I guess dictionary.com doesn't make people smarter. Majority of our preps are with tlp/eop/foe and you beat us in 1 prep out of the last 3 we did. CP is so good. Do us all a favor keep your dumb comments on your own clans topic.

Wait, when was our last 2? I think one was when you rushed us with our teamspeak down & +2 and everyone had corrupt + dung. And the one after that was like in 2010 rofl. Btw Dictionary.com isn't allowed in my country because I live in a country of champions. CP = champions see the resemblence buddy?

tumblr_lnqrdan1Tp1qfdj5m.gif

AxrGw.png

gj

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Wait, when was our last 2? I think one was when you rushed us with our teamspeak down & +2 and everyone had corrupt + dung. And the one after that was like in 2010 rofl. Btw Dictionary.com isn't allowed in my country because I live in a country of champions. CP = champions see the resemblence buddy?

Notsureifserious U my friend must have went inactive for a while.

Yeah? Yeah man? I guess google.com is down or something cause you ran out of trolls :/ gl tomorow make sure you dont press that x in the top right corner of your RSClient

tumblr_lnqrdan1Tp1qfdj5m.gif

AxrGw.png

Yeah? Yeah man? I guess google.com is down or something cause you ran out of trolls :/ gl tomorow make sure you dont press that x in the top right corner of your RSClient

Sorry but i dont use Rsclient :/ - Make sure cp does more than play with Mitch and his gang of hill giants. Go out and see the world. Do me a favor and say your goodjobs and get off my clans topic. Im done here.

48530744.png

ctrh.png