Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's P2P Sunday

Prateek

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why people are getting on us about our pull... We are F2p based. Do you not remember that NME for the first 5-6 months did not even have P2p trips? And if so, they have never been emphasized. We go out and pk to have fun. Not for some award of being good in P2p and then posting our wins/fake wins like most people do. Don't hate. :down:

Was fun today. Shame IR didn't come out and fight us.

1175tub.png

When a steel titan is attacking you praying summoning does nothing vs its scrolls. If it's far away from you, pray range. If it is standing next to then pray melee. I hate seeing someone's inventory drained because they didn't know what to pray lol.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

When a steel titan is attacking you praying summoning does nothing vs its scrolls. If it's far away from you, pray range. If it is standing next to then pray melee. I hate seeing someone's inventory drained because they didn't know what to pray lol.

Phoenix necklaces are useful for tanking and saradomin brews are also useful for combo-eating.

is this fun facts with purewarfare or something i am confuzzled

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Hi

Phoenix necklaces are useful for tanking and saradomin brews are also useful for combo-eating.

is this fun facts with purewarfare or something i am confuzzled

Just trying to help for next time. :P

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Yea i only realized it after the thing had basically ripped my full hp, thanks doe :thumbsup:

See a lot of 30 def armor without turmoil, am disappoint. Why waste good pure accounts.

thx m8 our trip was ownage glad u liked it

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy