Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Spartan/skul pirates looking.

I have been around for many years! Many of the old school players will know who i am since i have been here since 2006? i think, I have been ranked and lead many clans such as The Dreaded and The hatred (v1)

I have been retired for a while but i still always am reading up on PW and im thinking of getting back into it. Im looking for a friendly and fun community thats always wanting to improve! I have always loved my f2p but im looking to do alot more p2p Clanning wise. 50/50

Im able to join any clan with my current stats.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

Ello, I would really think you would enjoy NME. We are dominant in the F2p server and our P2p game has only been getting better. I would suggest you check us out, we also have a lot of old school, laid back scapers and an amazing community. I think you would like us.

At least, you should intro and check out the community! Best of luck!

1175tub.png

Check out NME, we got some TH members, i was in TH as well for some time.

Sirswats in NME, Keith, probably more cant think atm lol. But really NME has a great community like TH had. Check us out.

Good luck!

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Check out Hostility we are more of a family then a clan F2p based growing in P2p slowly n ew have Josh from th :) n a few others so u would fit in wonderful out site is: www.hi-rs.com #clan-hi even if u dont join come by n still check ouut the community n become a clan friend :)

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~

Hello Spartan, you might want to chill with us before applying to get to know our community in #clan-eop

We have a great community, one of the most active pure clans around, and have great ranks/members.

Here's a link to our clan history:

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2754

We do both F2P & P2P!

We're 6 years old and still going strong, we are Pirates, we are Eruption of Pures!! :pirate:

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

check out hostility bro!

we got joshy and me from TH :)

#clan-hi

hi-rs.com

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

Sup man, I remember you from the good ol days haha, I miss TH's big pulls and showing niggaz what caketown is all about hahahaha....feel free to check EoP out bro, probably the most active clan atm in terms of preps/minis/midweeks etc....awsome core of members and great staff, if your willing to be a part of our core and make a difference, then feel free to intro or app!

Www.Eop-Rs.Com

#Clan-EoP on IRC.

Be a pirate, not a +1. :wub:

Gl finding a clan brother.

thekingu.png

#Zenith sounds like the perfect fit for you we are a 50/50 med clan we have P2P preps and F2P Preps weekly and Minis daily along with our 2 PK trips on the weekend i strongly recommend trying us out.

I remember when u went inactive and its nice to see you comeing back so feel free to make an intro @ Zenith-rs.Com

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl