Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP's Action Filled Saturday

1Direction

You base your trips off KDR, and this time you don't post it cause its negative. Nice to know we had a positive kdr, and yours was negative. You clearing us? Such a ******* joke lmao

we cleared you

We cleared you left and right, our positive KDR, to your negative speaks for itself.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You base your trips off KDR, and this time you don't post it cause its negative. Nice to know we had a positive kdr, and yours was negative. You clearing us? Such a ******* joke lmao

We fought 2 clear times. Both of the times you were cleared. You had a total of 60 kills on the trip, 30 of them were from fighting Hi and Xl.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

we cleared you

We cleared you left and right, our positive KDR, to your negative speaks for itself.

Whats your logic? We chased you out of spider village so you logged out and went random worlds. After most of your members were getting pounded in the trees in your homeworld more and more zenith began to hop over. We had already finished you up as MM crashed. Thanks for the fight :thumbsup:

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

we cleared you

stop fighting lilguys for kdr, once again, nme mains were killin cp

have a fun day sir :thumbsup:

We were crashed by a group of 15 mains the entire day.

I found the following very interesting!

nmemains.png

trying to mold you into a better clan m8, mossies aren't a usable option to hide anymore ;p.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

nmemains.png

trying to mold you into a better clan m8, mossies aren't a usable option to hide anymore ;p.

Too bad that picture isn't even single.

edit : trying to change the subject of the picture Mr Davld?

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

i dont think zenith killed a single cp member lol, it was thems nme mains lolol

P.S we ******* smacked u at north of village

what nme mains? rofl

also, if you guys are trying to say you took ~80 deaths from a team of what you say was 15 people, thats a bit worse to your e-reputation than taking a few deaths from Zenith

good to know that it only takes 15 fictitious nme mains to clear 50 cp though :3

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

nmemains.png

you mispelled your name lmfao

what nme mains? rofl

also, if you guys are trying to say you took ~80 deaths from a team of what you say was 15 people, thats a bit worse to your e-reputation than taking a few deaths from Zenith

good to know that it only takes 15 fictitious nme mains to clear 50 cp though :3

Open your eyes and look at the picture.

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

we cleared you

KDR means nothing man. Since that has been introduced pure clanning is completly boring and its why the pure scene is dying more each week.

2cgjyaf.png

what nme mains? rofl

lol zenith? we smacked zenith twice today.

P.S Didn't know 30 z members can beat 50 cp l0l

what nme mains? rofl

Open your eyes and look at the picture.

actually i was typing with my eyes closed the whole time, i did good eh?

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

nmemains.png

120331182103.png

Hence why he's guested.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

nmemains.png

120331182103.png

Hence why he's guested.

LOL picture looks complete ********

Where are the arrows resulting in a fight, where is the cc spams, wheres the orb counts & most of all wheres your other members? Nice try though.

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png