Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Epic Saturday

Andreww

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a great _______ today guys. I had a lot of fun when we ______ and _______ , it was a shame that ________ had to _________ but it turned out all good in the end lol.

And then after ________ when we found out about __________ and all the _________ and then ____________ and LOL srsly I laughed so hard.

I wonder what's gonna happen now with _________ and _________. Should be interesting to see what kinda _________ they _______.

Once again, great job today and thanks to _______ and _________ and especially ________ for all the __________ about _______.

There, I tried to follow those guidelines Klar, I think it worked.

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

It was a great _______ today guys. I had a lot of fun when we ______ and _______ , it was a shame that ________ had to _________ but it turned out all good in the end lol.

And then after ________ when we found out about __________ and all the _________ and then ____________ and LOL srsly I laughed so hard.

I wonder what's gonna happen now with _________ and _________. Should be interesting to see what kinda _________ they _______.

Once again, great job today and thanks to _______ and _________ and especially ________ for all the __________ about _______.

lmfaoo

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

holy **** i laughed

******* love you Jared

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

I'm not even going to read the content since I didn't arrive till the end.

Good work, Enemy.

Surely that's even more of a reason to read the content? To know what REALLY happened?

Anyway, great job today Enemy and thanks to those clans that we fought :).

I'm sure reading this topic will not tell me what really happened. Nevertheless, looked like you did good today.

Good work, Enemy.

Good judgement call.

I Value this judgement.

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

Good work, Enemy.

Surely that's even more of a reason to read the content? To know what REALLY happened?

Anyway, great job today Enemy and thanks to those clans that we fought :).

I'm sure reading this topic will not tell me what really happened. Nevertheless, looked like you did good today.

watching the videos will though :)

ty though

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

shame you have to crash to claim wins =[

We don't. But when we crash, and you team on us, and we have more kills and less deaths, I'd call that a win situation (Not saying we won the fight)

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png