Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hollow needs a clan.

Hey

Try #NPO in NPO you don't get treated like another returner YOU ACTUALLY COUNT. We have great trips pulling from 40 to 60. Today peaking with about 48 look at our Youtube channel we upload around 3 miniwars a day. And damn man everyone doesn't give anyone a chance anymore sorry to hear that.

2n8a1ba.jpg

We G'D up

Try #NPO in NPO you don't get treated like another returner YOU ACTUALLY COUNT. We have great trips pulling from 40 to 60. Today peaking with about 48 look at our Youtube channel we upload around 3 miniwars a day. And damn man everyone doesn't give anyone a chance anymore sorry to hear that.

^

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

Hey. I'd suggest checking out a few clans and posting around on their forums/hanging out in irc/talking on teamspeak. See which community best fits you.

Clans I'd suggest checking out:

FOE: Possibly the best clan on runescape, in the P2P Server anyway.

TLP: A solid clan, especially in f2p

NPO: A smaller clan, but personally I like them, they have came a LONG way since they started (hell even Outrage came a long way, they exceeded my expectations).

That or possibly Hazard

Or Frenzy, its a new pure clan, alot of Havoc is there, they were always great at p2p.

Best of luck finding a new home.

Join hostility #clan-hi , its more like a family than just a clan.

f2p based but do p2p aswell.

join the family! click my sig for site

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

Feel free to intro @ Hostility's site if you want a smaller clan, and feel like helping out. We're probably a bit like Uprising pull-wise and what not if you enjoyed that.

www.hi-rs.com

#clan-hi

Just get a taste of our community and what not.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

• 3 weeks later...

Frenzy we are fresh new, just started and we need you to grow bigger and if your a strong worior and aimed this will be somthing for you !

IRC:

#Frenzy

Site:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/FrenzyRs/index.php?

Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RSClanFrenzy/videos

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

#xl in irc,

and www.xl-rs.com/forums make an intro and check out video's we are now doing P2P aswell and some one who likes it would enjoy here even teaching some or helping out some members..

We do many F2P mini wars, pk run ins, and more, just youtube us.

#xl

excel

ibX7K.png

#Frenzy

We are a new HPC, and we are i need of new talented member and we have a ml of 42+

No flames, No lobby games, Respect to other clans, Strong in P2P matched, Nice community.

http://www.frenzy-rs.com

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''