Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Insane P2P Trip

Davld

15odwus.png

IRC: #NME

Website/Forums - http://nme-rs.com

╔ ← ↔ → ╗
♪ Videos ♪
╚ ← ↔ → ╝

Today, the Enemians set out with 37 people, and with the new most unexpected p2p superpower having 2-3 more than a specific few clans, we had to play a bit of hide and seek in the wilderness. In the end though, we ended up winning one of the most outnumbered fights in recent years.

(Shoutout to PoP though for winning the next prep vs. a certain CP having the same amount as we did;P)

2q0vkf4.png

NME vs. POP - WILD

So we were pming this guy Zerg, told us to come up to say hello at the maze. Through a bit of investigation, we found out that they had 50 against our ~35. That didn't deter us though, as we rushed in, got them into 30 man clumps and nearly had them when FOE stopped by.

GF PoP

2q0vkf4.png

NME vs. NX, IR - WILD

We found that IR and Nx were about to duke it out, so we thought a cluster would be more fun for everybody. We rushed in, chased them to piper and logged before TLP got anybody.

GF Guys

2q0vkf4.png

NME vs. PoP - CLW

So this is where it gets interesting. Pop were mad that they had been tossed around earlier and wanted some revenge. They told us to come to clanwars where they had about 50 people waiting for us. After some one sided rule negotiations they finally agreed to a fair fight. They had us wrapped, but after a few key spread changes and clutch tanks we pulled it back to matched. The Enemians went Spartan mode as we fought down by 10, and ended up victorious.

Anyway, I was proud, as this hasn't been done on this scale since that Havoc v1 clan beat A or something 30v45 in 2008/9 vs level 50s.

(Shoutout to PoP though for winning their next prep vs CP :P!)

2q0vkf4.png

GF everyone, and watch out for the Enemians in the paid server in the next few months :D
Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impressive work ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

It was IR vs CP

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

(Shoutout to PoP though for winning the next prep vs. a certain CP having the same amount as we did;P)

Looks in disbelief. Since I was at the trip, I don't recall this. :ermm:

I love how you try to flame/bait CP in a topic which has false information.

Apart from that, good job.

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

thank god for the WAR invites who carried us through this tough battle

shoutout to Joel and his boys

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

The 35 vs 45 fight outnumbered was absolutely epic and one of the most intense fights i've been involved in in ages.

Great end to a great weekend of winning the matched tourney for our bracket (Hi, Zenith, and IR) and pulling 47 on Saturday and having an awesome trip.

Thanks to everyone involved, lets keep rising NME!

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

I'd like to give a shout out to all those WAR invites we had with us during the PoP fight.

Was a pretty nice trip, made about 1.5m today.

popd.png

MY ******* ANCIENT CEREMONIAL MASK GIVE IT

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy