Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I remember

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when EOP ddosd TLP TS during trips but FOE didn't care about that because it was FOEOP, but hey look at it now :rolleyes:

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Well i'll start off by pointing out this topic has 0 credibility as in your sunday aftermath topic you bragged about keeping our ts down the entire trip, so perhaps you should start looking at yourself before telling everyone else how they should be acting.

But of course, thats not really what this topic is about is it ;p What this and the other 2 or 3 topics you've made about the exact same thing is just trying to rally everyone to help you against us, with the state FOE is in you're in no position to back up your threats against us by yourself, but hey start a witch hunt against us and maybe you're in with a chance, hence why Fi is also jumping on the bandwagon.

Fact is we face ddos/hack attempts as much, if not more, than any other clan in this community, and no clan is innocent, and deep down we all know that, which is why PW admins don't want to start banning clans for doing it, because there would be no-one actually left. Anyway continue your pure warfare text walls and maybe you'll make enough friends to do be able to channel your hate against us, until then keep reposting old trashcan leaks off our forums so that you can claim to punish us :P

Lol if you think it was a member of Foe who took down your ts. We don't have the know-how to do that stuff. Don't forget, we lift and are ceo10k/day, we have no time for nerdiness.

Come at me broccoli

You sure? Not what Scott said :rolleyes:

Funny how you all make accusations saying EOP did this, EOP did that but the majority of you are clueless. If there is any clan that gets ddosed on a daily basis it would be us, no body else. But you don't see me nor my clan members crying because we don't care, we just deal with it because its obviously become a part of this competition now.

This is nothing compared to main clans btw, VR goes through 6+ back up teamspeaks every fight. I think we broke the record for pure clans on Sunday though, all 4 back up team speaks down!

PS: You're all hypocrites, each and every one of you participates in these activities but you just don't want to look bad on the internet.

The only thing hypocritical would be to say that none of us do it. You opened this door now don't want to take the credit you deserve? Eop is responsible for more out of runescape related hostility than this entire clanning community combined. Not only do you engage in such behavior, but then you go and boast about it like it's something to be proud of. I find it beyond amusing how all the EOP ranks and members seem to believe they have some kind of accomplishment worth being proud of because at the end of the day even if you were the #1 clan the only way that would be possible is to have completely cheated the entire way up.

It's like pretending to be a retard just to win the special Olympics then taking your gold medal home to show all your friends. You, your clan, and anyone else who honestly thinks DDoSing is an acceptable means of Runescape combat is a complete joke.

Anyone can buy a booter and hit off websites/Teamspeaks.

Not just anyone can lead a pure clan to success.

You've chosen your path and let your message be heard. You are no one.

You hit off the opponents teamspeak?

- Your callers are inferior and thus cannot compete while the enemy has an advantage such as audio

- Your clan does not listen as well as your enemies and thus you resort to trying to even the battlefield by hitting off their audio.

Either way your clan is not as good and by hitting off their teamspeak you are really only complimenting their ability while insulting your own clan.

Give me proof any EOP member is ddosing your TS/forums right now and i'll deal with them. FOE apparently thought we hacked their forums but I think they know who did now.

I'm not gonna lie I ****** you over 5 weeks ago but I did it for a reason, the same reason MM pretty much did to EOP when etho deleted topics off our old ipb forums. You used mains against us (Me personally, I was tired of getting camped) and you were fine with it, fed locs to Nippon and you even got Turny to pm me and make a threat "If forums aren't up soon, Nippon will be targeting you 24/7".

Then you grew some brain cells and guested Nippon, the second that happened your forums went back up. Also, I have proof of Fi members harrasing EOP server from last Sunday, you want the proof? Pm me on here and i'll give it to you, but I doubt you'll do anything.

Using mains isn't a valid excuse for you to take runescape out of proportion and start ddosing sites/teamspeaks to gain an unfair advantage. You have LS continually aiding you at your fights but you don't see Fi/Foe resorting to hitting off your teamspeak/forums because that's pathetic. Well all i can say is i hope you're content with your clan, you've ddosed/cheated your way to #2, the second Fi was getting better than you, you couldn't take it so you resorted to NH tactics like you always do.

titanj.png

Still confused about how moderators are so slow to take action or enforce a ban on EOP.

Maybe they're waiting for PW or their own accounts to get hacked ?

It's because its not just EOP though. If they ban EOP they'll have to ban CP and IR aswell. God forbid Karl loses activity on these morbid forums.

Still confused about how moderators are so slow to take action or enforce a ban on EOP.

Maybe they're waiting for PW or their own accounts to get hacked ?

It's because its not just EOP though. If they ban EOP they'll have to ban CP and IR aswell. God forbid Karl loses activity on these morbid forums.

so why not start by banning the most blatant offenders ? EOP and set some precedent.

That way if CP and IR continue to do it they can become banned also.

If mod's are afraid of losing "PW Activity" I can tell you clans that ddos/hack don't add anything positive to this community to begin with.

'They' have been doing it against us for years. Only after a few weeks of you experiencing it you feel like the community should stand by and help you.

I'm all for this, but what stopped you from making this topic a year ago when it was our forums being attacked daily. Is it only important because it's happening to you now?

X Pures Of Today Officer 2010

X Pures Of Today warlord 2012

Probably one of Kyles/Walli's attempts to make EoP look bad and get banned from PW when in fact, we're the ones who have to deal with it the most....yet we aren't the ones crying...if Karl or Omni wants to ban clans who are guilty of ddosing and whatnot, then I guess we can say bye to the whole of PW....your clan has members guilty of it too, so enough with the "we don't have the know-how" to do it...thats bs.

Edit: I see you Walli, come at me bro.

thekingu.png

@oldpker Walli and Kyle don't have to make your clan look bad.. Solo and some other ranks do that already.

You deal with ddos/hacking because your clan members/ranks go around admitting that they do it as if that was a good thing and clans retaliate.

I remember when EOP ddosd TLP TS during trips but FOE didn't care about that because it was FOEOP, but hey look at it now :rolleyes:

Love it when butt buddies turn against each other.

when people say foe didnt care, why should we... it sounds blunt and crap but to be frank not once when i led was i approached by any clan leaders saying this clan is ddosing our teamspeak or forums, help?

I am not expecting any clan to care about what happens to foe either, i dont even see the point to this topic.

What i do see from the few trips ive got to and from talking in brief to current clan leaders is there is an underlying alliance whether people like it or not. There seems to be a general feeling that clans who do act like pricks get no respect or time from other clans and that is showing in the wild and how things have changed over the past couple of months.

Lets face it, since certain clans have dirtied all reputation once and for all all they have done is put a bullet in a gun and aimed it at their foreheads... they are slipping down a long slope which has given other clans which were struggling who havnt been involved in such shite activities what some may say a life line in so much that there is a mutual hatred amongst some clans now which is protecting some currently weaker clans.

All in all this in my opinion and you can do what the **** you want to do. People who are complete arseholes always get what is coming to them which is evident at the moment. People who get on with it and walk instead of talk get more results, take a look at mm.

get a grip and just ******* pk, war, spoon whatever you want to do. If you lose your Ts use a public one for now, if you lose your forums use irc and in game. None of the above stop a clan from functioning. the only reason you think they do is because you spend all your time complaining and bitching when it happens rather than actually sorting your clan out and getting on with it.

If you wanna talk about whats stupid, apparently at 99 hp i can get 1 hit. let me bring a tab.

#TEAM-WALLI

People are just afraid to admit to mistakes so they blame someone else....you can't just ban one clan, when every other clan is guilty of the same thing....MM was banned because they crashed RvB event, if every other clan had done the same thing, they would be banned aswell. If the majority of EoP ddos'ed and nobody else in the pure community did, then of course I could see why we should be banned, but the fact is, theres a couple people guilty in EVERY clan...it's not the whole clan thats doing it, just a scattered member or two....if anything, maybe those members should be banned...but sometimes you don't even know who it is.

Lets say the core of PW consists of 600 users, lets say 15-20 people out of those 600 are involved with ddosing and whatnot....you think those 20 people are all in EoP? Those people are scattered amongst every clan, some may even be clanless, but just supports a certain clan, which makes it just as bad, if not worst....you can't just ban a clan because the whole community has dealt with ddosing....ya'll act as if we ddos every clan and we remain untouched....we get it the worst out of everybody, therefore any clan besides EoP could be guilty, and considered to be "banned" because we obviously ain't ddosing ourselves haha.

It boggles me how blind some of you are, and stubborn aswell....could be a member of MM ddosing you for all you know, yet the automatic blame probably goes on EoP lol. Even if there was 1-2 members of EoP going around constantly ddosing....do you think banning us from PW forums would help the solution? Those who still want to post, will post, and those who are involved in ddosing will probably still ddos....so nothing changes, except this community would be less active because other clans would be getting banned aswell.

The only way to fix it, is if all leaders come to an agreement on rules, and right now....I know just about every clan is guilty for breaking these "invisible rules"...so until every clan can agree to follow a certain branch of rules and standards, then nothing is going to change.

thekingu.png

Well i'll start off by pointing out this topic has 0 credibility as in your sunday aftermath topic you bragged about keeping our ts down the entire trip, so perhaps you should start looking at yourself before telling everyone else how they should be acting.

But of course, thats not really what this topic is about is it ;p What this and the other 2 or 3 topics you've made about the exact same thing is just trying to rally everyone to help you against us, with the state FOE is in you're in no position to back up your threats against us by yourself, but hey start a witch hunt against us and maybe you're in with a chance, hence why Fi is also jumping on the bandwagon.

Fact is we face ddos/hack attempts as much, if not more, than any other clan in this community, and no clan is innocent, and deep down we all know that, which is why PW admins don't want to start banning clans for doing it, because there would be no-one actually left. Anyway continue your pure warfare text walls and maybe you'll make enough friends to do be able to channel your hate against us, until then keep reposting old trashcan leaks off our forums so that you can claim to punish us :P

Lol if you think it was a member of Foe who took down your ts. We don't have the know-how to do that stuff. Don't forget, we lift and are ceo10k/day, we have no time for nerdiness.

Come at me broccoli

You sure? Not what Scott said :rolleyes:

Funny how you all make accusations saying EOP did this, EOP did that but the majority of you are clueless. If there is any clan that gets ddosed on a daily basis it would be us, no body else. But you don't see me nor my clan members crying because we don't care, we just deal with it because its obviously become a part of this competition now.

This is nothing compared to main clans btw, VR goes through 6+ back up teamspeaks every fight. I think we broke the record for pure clans on Sunday though, all 4 back up team speaks down!

PS: You're all hypocrites, each and every one of you participates in these activities but you just don't want to look bad on the internet.

The only thing hypocritical would be to say that none of us do it. You opened this door now don't want to take the credit you deserve? Eop is responsible for more out of runescape related hostility than this entire clanning community combined. Not only do you engage in such behavior, but then you go and boast about it like it's something to be proud of. I find it beyond amusing how all the EOP ranks and members seem to believe they have some kind of accomplishment worth being proud of because at the end of the day even if you were the #1 clan the only way that would be possible is to have completely cheated the entire way up.

It's like pretending to be a retard just to win the special Olympics then taking your gold medal home to show all your friends. You, your clan, and anyone else who honestly thinks DDoSing is an acceptable means of Runescape combat is a complete joke.

Anyone can buy a booter and hit off websites/Teamspeaks.

Not just anyone can lead a pure clan to success.

You've chosen your path and let your message be heard. You are no one.

You hit off the opponents teamspeak?

- Your callers are inferior and thus cannot compete while the enemy has an advantage such as audio

- Your clan does not listen as well as your enemies and thus you resort to trying to even the battlefield by hitting off their audio.

Either way your clan is not as good and by hitting off their teamspeak you are really only complimenting their ability while insulting your own clan.

Give me proof any EOP member is ddosing your TS/forums right now and i'll deal with them. FOE apparently thought we hacked their forums but I think they know who did now.

I'm not gonna lie I ****** you over 5 weeks ago but I did it for a reason, the same reason MM pretty much did to EOP when etho deleted topics off our old ipb forums. You used mains against us (Me personally, I was tired of getting camped) and you were fine with it, fed locs to Nippon and you even got Turny to pm me and make a threat "If forums aren't up soon, Nippon will be targeting you 24/7".

Then you grew some brain cells and guested Nippon, the second that happened your forums went back up. Also, I have proof of Fi members harrasing EOP server from last Sunday, you want the proof? Pm me on here and i'll give it to you, but I doubt you'll do anything.

Using mains isn't a valid excuse for you to take runescape out of proportion and start ddosing sites/teamspeaks to gain an unfair advantage. You have LS continually aiding you at your fights but you don't see Fi/Foe resorting to hitting off your teamspeak/forums because that's pathetic. Well all i can say is i hope you're content with your clan, you've ddosed/cheated your way to #2, the second Fi was getting better than you, you couldn't take it so you resorted to NH tactics like you always do.

Im so beast (LS's leader) is on our TS poking our members for locations. We fight them every saturday when we head out. But yes, we are allied with LS and we call them every fight. Herp derp.

I hope you realize no matter what I say or what I do, EOP will always be the most hated clan because we've crushed Fi for the past 3 years after thier fullout loss against u in 09.

Fi isn't even any competition, they have been the punching bag of the pure community after EOP stomped on their corpse and reduced them to citadel trips instead of PK trips (sometimes they wouldn't even pull enough for inners). Anyway, soon we'll be leaking their leader boards (for the third time) and you'll see what they've been resorted to. 14 invites to a Saturday trip just this past weekend, keep it up Fi. See you real soon, invites or no invites, we'll be here.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

its because people want people to think of them in a certain way, basically they're insecure.

when people FINALLY realize that ddosing/ratting/even doxing is nothing, it will escalate

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

Being an oldschool foe member who has been around for years and being a major part of the biggest pure rivalry ever between us and MM I don't understand what makes these new clans ddos and hack others apart from stupidity, when over years of rivalry between foe and mm have only had a few minority of idiots ddos each other or w/e and have been dealt with swiftly.

In the long run its only going to bring the clans ddosing others to their knees. At the moment other clans are ddosing events and fights they are not even participating in which has led to alot of false accusations between clans, with the people ddosing thinking they are smart trying to play other clans off against each other for their own benefit. All I can say is watch out with what your doing, you may make several clans fight with each other ontop of getting advantages in your fights but sooner or later everyone will have enough and realise what your doing and it will be bye bye when everyone gets fed up of you and puts their rivalries aside for 5 minutes to get rid of the scum so we can get back to the way it was, clean,fair and fun rivalries with no snide or cuntish tricks.