Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Question to all the clans

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Knock some common-sense into people who are DDoS/Hacking for no reason. At the end of the day, it's a game, we should be enjoying the time Jagex still have servers active.

All these 'Clan Rivals' are worthless, who cares about staff boards and Logs? Let's just play the game real, enjoy ourselves.

Go read your clans logs and "knock some common-sense" into those people.

Joeys booter was being used by..

User Attack IP Time Power Date

Joey *.*.*.* 60 seconds 100% March 30, 2012, 8:42 am

Joey 66.7.196.26 600 seconds 100% March 30, 2012, 8:39 am

Leech *.*.*.* 120 seconds 100% March 30, 2012, 8:39 am

Leech 68.56.44.166 120 seconds 100% March 30, 2012, 8:35 am

demo 216.220.38.20 120 seconds 100% March 30, 2012, 8:30 am

Leech *.*.*.* 120 seconds 100% March 30, 2012, 8:29 am

Leech 173.50.81.97 60 seconds 100% March 30, 2012, 8:25 am

Spam *.*.*.* 60 seconds 100% March 30, 2012, 8:20 am

Goop *.*.*.* 44 seconds 100% March 30, 2012, 8:09 am

Goop 76.115.14.231 33 seconds 100% March 30, 2012, 8:08 am

Goop 206.217.141.226 60 seconds 100% March 30, 2012, 8:08 am

If anything we have done the pure world a favor by taking it away from EOP (:

Most of the logs you have read have been edited to seem negative towards CP. Unfortunately NME members are a tad bit to gullible. Contrary to popular propaganda, CP has never resorted to "ddosing" for our benefit. Only person who i will admit who has ever taken part in ddosing was joey and well he was booted for that very reason.

Anyway, cheers!

No they haven't been edited in any way shape or form. Those logs are 100% genuine and attempting to pass them off as fake makes you the gullible one.

This is exactly what 8loody meant by "gullible".

Good job on falling into his bait.

I don't understand? I'm gullible because I witnessed the logs unfold first hand or I'm gullible for stopping him lieing to everyone (including his own members) about how real the logs actually are?

Care to expand?

Okay.. First of all, learn to speak English.

Second of all, unfortunately I am not God, and I cannot read minds, nor can I see through another persons eyes. If you don't have proof of what happened, I can't believe you honestly. Like I said, because I'm not God, it is not possible for me to know whether or not it is possible that what you said is true. Even with proof, it is very possible it is fake proof, and because I do not trust you enough, I can't trust the "proof" you may or may not have.

Thirdly, He is not lying to anyone. He speaks the truth, and the truth may be hard for you to swallow.

I hope this expanded the truth.

I've been an A-grade English student my whole life. Telling me to "learn to speak English" is an idiotic thing to do, especially considering the state of your next paragraph.

I have all the proof you need of what happened. The logs were not edited in any way because 90% of the time Marty was not online to edit them. What was relayed to us in our secret channel was relayed in real time twenty-four hours a day for 2-3 weeks. Whether you think I'm telling the truth or not quite frankly I couldn't give a ****. However, attempting to brainwash your members into passing the logs off as fake is a rather pathetic thing to do.

He is speaking the truth, yes. Unfortunately, he leaves out massive amounts of information including the reason CP ranks hacked back Joey's booter; not to help other clans but to DDoS them on their own. Therefore, I wouldn't call it 'telling the truth' per se, more like bending the truth so that it suits CP.

i would remove all addy daddys from the community its impossible to clan with a 1def pure now and its just going to get harder and harder. When you have to fight level 110s on trips. Its gonna get to a point where you cant and wont even be allowed in certain pure clans if you arent 30+ def. I would also remove clanwars thats what made me quit a certain HPC turmoil clan, they sat me at every single prep becuase i was 1defense and told me to get higher combat and i had max mage max gear and i am not **** at clanwars either but i was 78combat nearly maxed 60attack pure. Eventually all 1def pures in the clanning world are going to die out or join MM just making them stronger and i can kind of see the appeal that MM has for low def pures, everyone are equal and are in a similiar combat range, their combat level do not range from level 70s-122s that is ridiculous i mean how do clans even pk anymore these days with combat levels ranging so much? wouldnt the maxed 30deffers fit better in runepureclans combat levelwise? i suggest turmoil clans start threating all members with respect, 30def or not you are killing the pure community 30def+ should not be something that is praised/encouraged.

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif

Knock some common-sense into people who are DDoS/Hacking for no reason. At the end of the day, it's a game, we should be enjoying the time Jagex still have servers active.

All these 'Clan Rivals' are worthless, who cares about staff boards and Logs? Let's just play the game real, enjoy ourselves.

Go read your clans logs and "knock some common-sense" into those people.

Joeys booter was being used by..

User Attack IP Time Power Date

Joey *.*.*.* 60 seconds 100% March 30, 2012, 8:42 am

Joey 66.7.196.26 600 seconds 100% March 30, 2012, 8:39 am

Leech *.*.*.* 120 seconds 100% March 30, 2012, 8:39 am

Leech 68.56.44.166 120 seconds 100% March 30, 2012, 8:35 am

demo 216.220.38.20 120 seconds 100% March 30, 2012, 8:30 am

Leech *.*.*.* 120 seconds 100% March 30, 2012, 8:29 am

Leech 173.50.81.97 60 seconds 100% March 30, 2012, 8:25 am

Spam *.*.*.* 60 seconds 100% March 30, 2012, 8:20 am

Goop *.*.*.* 44 seconds 100% March 30, 2012, 8:09 am

Goop 76.115.14.231 33 seconds 100% March 30, 2012, 8:08 am

Goop 206.217.141.226 60 seconds 100% March 30, 2012, 8:08 am

If anything we have done the pure world a favor by taking it away from EOP (:

Most of the logs you have read have been edited to seem negative towards CP. Unfortunately NME members are a tad bit to gullible. Contrary to popular propaganda, CP has never resorted to "ddosing" for our benefit. Only person who i will admit who has ever taken part in ddosing was joey and well he was booted for that very reason.

Anyway, cheers!

No they haven't been edited in any way shape or form. Those logs are 100% genuine and attempting to pass them off as fake makes you the gullible one.

This is exactly what 8loody meant by "gullible".

Good job on falling into his bait.

I don't understand? I'm gullible because I witnessed the logs unfold first hand or I'm gullible for stopping him lieing to everyone (including his own members) about how real the logs actually are?

Care to expand?

Okay.. First of all, learn to speak English.

Second of all, unfortunately I am not God, and I cannot read minds, nor can I see through another persons eyes. If you don't have proof of what happened, I can't believe you honestly. Like I said, because I'm not God, it is not possible for me to know whether or not it is possible that what you said is true. Even with proof, it is very possible it is fake proof, and because I do not trust you enough, I can't trust the "proof" you may or may not have.

Thirdly, He is not lying to anyone. He speaks the truth, and the truth may be hard for you to swallow.

I hope this expanded the truth.

I've been an A-grade English student my whole life. Telling me to "learn to speak English" is an idiotic thing to do, especially considering the state of your next paragraph.

I have all the proof you need of what happened. The logs were not edited in any way because 90% of the time Marty was not online to edit them. What was relayed to us in our secret channel was relayed in real time twenty-four hours a day for 2-3 weeks. Whether you think I'm telling the truth or not quite frankly I couldn't give a ****. However, attempting to brainwash your members into passing the logs off as fake is a rather pathetic thing to do.

He is speaking the truth, yes. Unfortunately, he leaves out massive amounts of information including the reason CP ranks hacked back Joey's booter; not to help other clans but to DDoS them on their own. Therefore, I wouldn't call it 'telling the truth' per se, more like bending the truth so that it suits CP.

You got an A in English Class? Could've fooled me.. Must've been a pretty bad public school.

I myself got a world-class education by going to private school.

Let me drop some knowledge of that world class common sense on you.

As I said before, I am not God. How can I trust that what you say is the truth? The short answer - I can't.

I do like how you try to say we brainwash our members. I've been a part of Corrupt Pures for over 2.5 years. I've been a rank in the clan for probably a good 2 years of that time. I know nearly everything that goes on.

Here's what I think.. no.. what I know. You, in fact, are the ones 'brainwashing' your members by posting propaganda of Corrupt Pures. What you say is not true. It is merely your clan brainwashing you into thinking that. I'm just sad I can't prove it to you, just as you can't prove it to me. It goes both ways, except for the fact I'm right.

Good day sir.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

[NME]Jared

So I can have him all to myself <3

lol just saw this, you know I'm all yours qt, anytime you want me.

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

Dem Addy Daddys

You and your clan is exactly what's ruining this community with those remarks.

Yes MM and its opposition to turmoil, which clearly nobody cares about seeing as they all accept turmoil anyway is the reason the pure community is dying.

MM is responsible for the introduction of KDR trackers, such as the one controlled by EOP, the one on FI's site, and TLP's bot, which have caused clans to avoid fights and spend hours in lobby, only logging in to crash a fight.

MM is responsible for the DDoSing and hacking that goes on in the pure community, despite that fact that they host multiple clans on their teamspeak server when they clans' own servers get DDoSed.

MM's adherence to the honor code, even as other clans go NH, is clearly what is killing the pure community, not the fact that with the advent of the "no honor movement" within the pure community came many of the people who RAT, DDoS, etc.

MM is the reason this site is filled with childish garbage and flaming, as clearly they instigate every single bit of what makes this site on occasion a festering cesspit of flaming, trolling, and fighting.

Once MM is gone the pure community will emerge in glorious splendor abreast the green tsunami of adamant and data packets! Down with MM!

ive notice this site has caused some issues with the pure clanning over the years, its like people need to show that there something when it is only a game. and when people finally do show something and proud of it, flame comes right after it. its very childish and i think ruining what we all missed back in the day

no offence PW

Some amusing posts from those slating the very site there posting on. Can only see that as very hypocritical.

On topic, I'd lynch the 90% of the community that I dislike.

tmapw.png