Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NEW]MM+Z vs EOP+NME P2P fullout

Celtic

MMZ vs EOE  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• MM+Z
    • EOP+NME

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be interesting MM+Z are definately at a big def disadvantage if both clans pull 100 considering a majority of that pull will be low def MM pures they are definately the underdogs, putting my money on EOP+NME here, two solid addyclans. I will be impressed if MM+Z wins a round, in theory they shouldnt since they are facing way more defense, but well see if they can handle it. Gl to both

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif

Should be interesting MM+Z are definately at a big def disadvantage since probably majority of the pull will be low def MM pures, so they are definately the underdogs, putting my money on EOP+NME, two solid addyclans. I will be impressed if MM+Z wins a round thats the most they can really hope for. Gl to both

Ok....

10nzx1j.gif

A friendly reminder to MM to watchout your ts bro

been happening to mm for a long time so i think mm knows

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

If this was F2P, MM would not take EOP+NME on alone. I can assure you that.

Secondly, it's P2P. MM+Z will most probably win.

I think Mm could. The fights are capped at 100 so eop + NME would have no numerical advantage. MM would have an inherent advantage because they are a signle unit as opposed to two clans awkwardly thrown together for numbers' sake. Besides, I think MM would win anyways even without that as we excel in high opts fights (most recent example would have to be the two 80v80 fights against FI a few weeks ago.

On topic: this certainly doesn't have the allure or competitive air that foe vs. Mm would have as I think having a 2v2 automatically lessens the importance of the fight to clans. Nevertheless, it's nice to see stuff happening in the pure community :)

MM + Z will win with ease, and most likely without teamspeak

Should add a small p2p clan to Nme's team. Best of luck.

But NME have EOP, the #1 f2p and p2p clan, don't you read their pure warfare topics?! They single-handedly defeat MM+FOE+FI who pathetically resort to teaming, despite being out opted 10:1.

Should add a small p2p clan to Nme's team. Best of luck.

But NME have EOP, the #1 f2p and p2p clan, don't you read their pure warfare topics?! They single-handedly defeat MM+FOE+FI who pathetically resort to teaming, despite being out opted 10:1.

LOL

10nzx1j.gif

Not attending, if I wanted to fight along side people who thrive off of ratting, scamming, and DDOSing I would of joined EOP.

I hope my fellow clan members have fun. May the best duo win.

are you dumb? marty, your leader is a hacker himself.

X Pures Of Today Officer 2010

X Pures Of Today warlord 2012