Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We are Jedis, and I Really Miss Playing Pokemon For the Gameboy Color

-Austin-

efsigb.png

Today Exiled Force set out on a super duper F2P Trip. The original idea was to hunt for easter eggs. I couldn't figure out how to use the stupid hand cannon looking pink thing though. After having no luck with the eggs, we decided that we'd have to settle with a Saturday Trip instead. We peaked at 32 or 33. I can't remember which. I blame the easter egg hunt's cancellation. Stupid HandCannon lookin' thing.

Our First battle of the day was against Excel and Intense Redemption. I don't really know what happened. We kinda got teamed on and then there was like some moving around and then we ended up in a 1v1 with IR. Blew my mind. Okay, so here's how it went down. We found xL in single by corp. We was like ayo, fight us in multi. They said 'Ok. Go to multi' So we went to multi. Then they stayed single for a min or so and rushed alongside IR. We attempted the 2v1 but were forced to run west and regroup. We went to rerush and found that xL had left. We brought the fight north of Vents and had the clear advantage. The adamantine, blue caped warriors had almost all fallen when Enemy crashed from the south.

Dude, foreal? I was killin' dem and you had to go and crash. Really? Jerks.

Okay. So we went and banked. Refreshed our prayers and arrows. Yuh' know . The usual. Anyways... After that we knew that IR were south of Corp. We went to rush them. Right before we did that CP hit from the other direction. IR dipped and we fought CP outopted by a buttload. Yeah, a buttload. That's more than just a load. We put up a fight against the sea of adamant, but nevertheless were defeated.

We got word that Chaotic and Intense Redemption were around Ghost Hut. We wanted to show them that Kohls Cares by giving them a visit. Sure enough the two clans were, and so we rushed in with our runite scimitar held high, and destroyed everyone and everything inside the hut. A VICTORY SCREECH was yelled loud and proud by our 4nr Criminology.

Afterwards, we organized a run in with SL. I'm pretty sure that their name is sithlords? I'm not exactly sure, but they wear those old fatal force capes. I went obi wan kenobi. Full out Jedi mode. Anways... we fought them at vents. It was a fun fight where we ended up taking control and eventually pushing them down to spider village and eventually south of BH until the remaining Sithlords had been completely annihilated. Dude. Annihilated is a cool word for a topic about star wars. It kinda blends in. Real Talk

For our last fight of the day, we found out that Hostility were at vents. Lions actually taste pretty good. Like i think Spartans ate them. Maybe they didn't, but they should have. Either way we went in there and starting smacking kids around. We had a total advantage. They had like 5 peoples left. That Shiz Cray. Anyway after the annihilation(I used the cool word again) of almost every kindergartener in a yellow cape, the Corrupt Pures rushed in.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice KDR to try to say you annihilated us.

P.S.

Did you mention that you crashed us and lost? I'd like to see you annihilate a clan that just beat you after fighting someone.

Oh wait we did that twice and pushed you around TWICE. Haha. Much to learn.

If EF wants a F2P prep rematch this week, feel free to pm [Hi]Kyle. Hopefully like 4 kids won't get hit off this time.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

P.S.

Did you mention that you crashed us and lost? I'd like to see you annihilate a clan that just beat you after fighting someone.

If EF wants a F2P prep rematch this week, feel free to pm [Hi]Kyle. Hopefully like 4 kids won't get hit off this time.

2-1 says it all m8 and we were outnumbered big time, wonder how it makes you feel when 90s lose to 60-80s

P.S.

You've proven this week that you can't win a fight matched opts against any clan to save your life. I don't recall any crashing. I remember seeing Hi in multi, by themselves, with slightly more, but winnable fights. We took advantage of these opportunities and came out on the winning side. Too bad your CP leaks had to ruin it before the end result was completely clear.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

nice work guys

and nice topic bvg <333

I wish i wish with all my heart, to fly with dragons, in a land apart.

You know I have seen alot of trolls and flames in the last hour but this is the greatest reply I have ever seen you sir are amazing

ctrh.png

Looking good EF

Correct me if i am wrong, but didn't you just recently join EF?

It seems like you're using the same tactics as you did in Activation. Packing a whole bunch of non-sense into your topic. Good thing EF has more than just 1 stable leader in their clans. *Wink* *Wink*

Looking good EF

It seems like you're using the same tactics as you did in Activation. Packing a whole bunch of non-sense into your topic. Good thing EF has more than just 1 stable leader in their clans. *Wink* *Wink*

Group: Member

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

P.S.

CP crashed us twice and MM rushed us once

Looking good EF

Ll, Why don't give a decent reply? People were right about you.

Looking good EF

Ll, Why don't give a decent reply? People are right about you.

images999r.jpg

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png