Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Yesterday we went Jason, today we went RAJJ B!TCH!

Rajjstility

excel-ava.pngExcelbanner-1.pngxl-ava.png

jkcdur.jpg

For your viewing pleasure

Hon0r

xL Curly

Urded

jkcdur.jpg

34qu5xc.png

jkcdur.jpg

xLVS Hostility

We came crashing from the North of Sperm hill on this Saturday 4/14/12 to begin this trip. The fight began at the volcanoes which we held for a short time. Hostility took the fight down south to the Hill giants hut. We held our ground at the Hill giants gap. We claimed our first victory on the day. What a great way to start out. Thanks Hostility for the fight! Ya'll know Rajj loves you.

xL VS Exiled Force

Following the fight with Hostility, we move onto EF. The "warriors" as they call themselves ran into us at the shack at level 40 west of single strip. They came, rushing west toward the shack where we held the northwest corner. They rushed in, originally right on top of us but EF thought there were far to many opportunities to right click for us so they moved inside the shack. This isolated some of their members and allowed us to take the advantage. They re-rushed, with lines of "EF" but we held the corner strong, didn't back down. The fight was nearly over, we had nearly won, 19 xLians still remained, fighting strong, until the no-name young rebels showed up unannounced. Immediately, we fled up north to the lava, trying to avoid any casualties. EF(there were not many), was left to parish, in a matter of seconds. Even though we decline any involvement in YR's appearance in this fight, we apologize to EF for their arrival. I wish, we all wish, they wouldn't have showed up. If they wouldn't have rudely interrupted, we feel the result would have been the same and this only provides an excuse for you all. I hope EF had a wonderful pk trip and I hope to see you all during this week and next weekend. Cheers.

xL VS Hostility+YR

Right after we pushed to the lava, a delayed Hostility crashed. They intended to crash EF verse xL but were delayed. We turned south, from the lava, and sniped the hostility capes. After some time elapsed, we had cleared hostility. Thank You Hostility. I wish we would have fought 1 on 1 when we hadn't just fought EF. We will organize some things this week and next, respect to you all. Cheers.

xL VS CH

Toward the end of our Pk trip, we got a Pkri verse CH. We dd'd at vents and allowed them to rush. They rushed from Mossies and we held the mossies for most of the fight. Toward the end of the fight, we were winning by a large margin, I was low on food, so I decided to make a move that would finish them off. We moved north to the lava and the white dots stuck out like sore thumbs. We rushed south from the lava when only stragglers remained and finished them off. Thank You CH for the fight this Saturday and Thanks Again for the prep this past week.

xL VS YR.

The last, final bit of action of our Saturday pk trip involved YR who had the audacity to come out on official Saturday. They showed up in our world and rushed from Non Multi just following the fight with CH. They rushed from Non-Multi where they were cleared. The video will explain it. Thank You to YR for the fight.

jkcdur.jpg

k567ud.jpg

www.xl-rs.com[/color]

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

Cool cool. Nice job.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

It was quite clear you teamed with YR.

If you wouldn't mind claiming 1 on 1 wins against us <_<

YR was there for AC.

then why did they hit us in our fights?

lol

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

i like how everytime we fight u we see yr rushing behind us n start killing us from the other side

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

you teamed with yr, and we were about to win retard, we were just about to make our final push into you guys then yr came over to save your ***** asses

Pure warfare is a flame free environment. And for the record, we were on top of each other like a couple of passionate lovers. The only push you would have made would have been into the wall.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

ef call themselves spartans* and it look's like you teamed with yr all trip.

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"