Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Unleashing, Chaotic's F2P Pk Trip!

Sonics

banner9s.png

F2P Pk Trip

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

..:: Video ::..

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

Today Chaotic set out with about 24 peaking at 27 :D We had some great fights with Hazard, EF, Hostility and XL, We ended our trip with 20 :) Thanks to everyone that we fought <3 :)

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

We had word that EF were in w134, so immediately we went for it, it turned out the fight was actually CP vs Nme, so we apologise for crashing the fight, no hard feelings <3 :(

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

Chaotic Vs Exiled Force ~ Hostility Crash

Our first fight of the day was against Exiled Force, We both had around 23 people and was a great battle that took place near sperm hill. The fight was about even and Hostility crashed, Thanks for the fight Ef :D

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

Chaotic Vs Hazard

Our next fight was against Hazard at vents, it was a pretty good fight and we were coming out on top pretty easily, Hazard were just returning into us and dying which seemed like a waste, so we walked off not really wanting to fight a desperate act of returning. We had around 15-20 left.

120415065544.png

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

Chaotic Vs Hostility ~ Exiled Force and Enemy Crash!

Our next fight was against Hostility, the fight took a while to actually go down, but eventually it happened, it was just next to vents and it was a really tough battle, both clans wanting the win. Couldn't really pick a winner at the time, EF then crashed and both Chaotic and Hostility teamed on the purple capes. Nme then rushed in and we were forced to safely get away with the loots.

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

Chaotic Vs Excel

Our last fight of the day was against XL, Hon0r told us they had 15, once the fight started was pretty noticeable they had a fair few more, anyways the fight progressed and after a tough fight, XL managed to out return us and take the win, Nice work guys :D

.:Pictures:.

120414155205.png
120414164727.png
120414165559.png
rsgear220812.png
rsgear221103.png
rsgear224259.png
rsgear224550.png
rsgear234614.png

Only here to post because of souli.

So good work SOULI!

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

This clan is back to the everyday thing.

Get slapped, walk away, throw just about every indecent word you can find at your members, tell them you won, and then laugh about how your guy named 'DeToXifY' or w/e was doing work in his runite.

What ever man, we whooped you guys.

Minus that fight, looked like a fun trip.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

l0 I just saw the "Ur clan is loosing"

hahahha

how long u guys in town 4 ur good comedian pm me how long pls and how much a ticket is to your stand up comedies i'd lov 2 know pls

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

l0 I just saw the "Ur clan is loosing"

hahahha

how long u guys in town 4 ur good comedian pm me how long pls and how much a ticket is to your stand up comedies i'd lov 2 know pls

I think some-one gone mad

Only here to post because of souli.

So good work SOULI!

Hi nub <3

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

looks fun gj

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011