Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A2 Exams

iPKED

Is anyone else here doing their second year of A-Levels and are sitting their final exams this summer? If so what exams are you taking? What course do you plan on studying if your are going into further education? What university do you plan on going to?

Just interested to know - It's funny i'm posting this because I should be revising right now but keep getting distracted!

What I am studying:

1. Maths

2. Biology

3. Economics

What/Where I plan to study in future: Actuarial Science. Most likely will go to the University of Kent, unless I manage to get into City University through clearing. Just need to knuckle down and get AAA!

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

As you know, I quit my Sixth form to steady work. Looking back it was a stupid decision. These aren't A2 but I would have carried on. :thumbsup:

1. Business & Administration
  2. Media Studies
  3. Physics
  4. GCSE Re-sit French oral

I am however going to college in September, just to further my IT skills.

1. IT User Skills***
  2. Degree in Computing/Programming
ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

Well I'm doing my AS so you might be interested in them.

I'm taking:

1) Maths: C2 & S1 only (done my C1 in jan and got 89%)

2) Physics

3) Photography: (60% coursework done achieving 93%)

4) Persian

I basically want 4 A's but I'm not sure about Physics. As for A2 I'm aiming to get A* in maths, A* in Photography and A* in Persian and HOPEFULLY an A in Physics. I wanna do Computinng/Gaming studies at Imperial but if I can't go there, if I don't get the grades, then I'll study Computing at UCL/City or whatever. Minimum for Imperial is A*AA, (A*) in maths but who knows.

Ambitious, I know and good luck mate. Oh and did you get 3 A's in AS?

I'm taking:

1) Maths C2 & S1 only (done my C1 in jan and got 89%)

2) Physics

3) Photography (60% coursework done achieving 93%)

4) Persian

I basically want 4 A's but I'm not sure about Physics. As for A2 I'm aiming to get A* in maths, A* in Photography and A* in Persian and HOPEFULLY an A in Physics. I wanna do Computinng/Gaming studies at Imperial but if I can't go there if I don't get the grades than I'll study Computing at UCL/City or whatever. Minimum for Imperial is A*AA, (A*) in maths but who knows.

I did pretty **** in AS, didn't take sixth form seriously until I flopped so don't wanna talk about it lol. Do well this year so you don't have to retake as many as I have to lol :D

Good luck with your AS exams especially Maths!

I got 91 for C1, 90 for C2 and a U for S1 so I'm retaking this June :P

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

I'm taking:

2) Physics

4) Persian

I basically want 4 A's but I'm not sure about Physics. As for A2 I'm aiming to get A* in maths, A* in Photography and A* in Persian and HOPEFULLY an A in Physics. I wanna do Computinng/Gaming studies at Imperial but if I can't go there if I don't get the grades than I'll study Computing at UCL/City or whatever. Minimum for Imperial is A*AA, (A*) in maths but who knows.

I did pretty **** in AS, didn't take sixth form seriously until I flopped so don't wanna talk about it lol. Do well this year so you don't have to retake as many as I have to lol :D

How you finding C3, C4 and S2/M1. If you got 2 90's in AS you should be able to get them in A2, possible A*? :P

I'm taking:

2) Physics

4) Persian

How you finding C3, C4 and S2/M1. If you got 2 90's in AS you should be able to get them in A2, possible A*? :P

Only got 71 in C3 so i'm gonna resit, hopefully 90+ this time. C4 is pretty hard and Statistics is statistics; really boring lol. I hope I do redeem myself this summer and pull of that A* but i'd be happy with an A :)

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Hey best of luck with your exams mate

I'm studying

Economics

Ict

Maths

Sociology

Need ABBB to study economics at City :) already got my conditional offer though haha ;p you best get into City so when I see you around i can kick your ass lol :P

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

I'm studying

Economics

Ict

Maths

Sociology

Need ABBB to study economics at City :) already got my conditional offer though haha ;p you best get into City so when I see you around i can kick your ass lol :P

City want A*AA for my course, and I would love to go to City since it saves me moving out far away lol. Since they still have vacancies for my course, gonna try my luck through clearing.

Better clubs and more things to do in London anyways :P

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

I'm studying

Economics

Ict

Maths

Sociology

City want A*AA for my course, and I would love to go to City since it saves me moving out far away lol. Since they still have vacancies for my course, gonna try my luck through clearing.

Better clubs and more things to do in London anyways :P

Yeah bro I hear you i'm from London myself cba moving elsewhere haha, best of luck mayn XD

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Economics, English and Geography

herpderp going to fail I don't give a **** my school and sixth form have been in OFSTED special measures for years.

Should never give up tbh, I did well in my gcse's but did **** in my AS. Might be stressful, but it's worth the stress since getting those damn grades will get you into a good university and hopefully form a bright future for you. A few resits won't hurt bro, one of my friends resitting pretty much his whole A-level in May/June. Just don't give up on yourself :)

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com