Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A Different Perspective

-Austin-

BvG I support this mate. Well Written, it does suck that some of this stuff happen all the time.I would love to hear more thoughts!!

34y5yqq.gif

5b7bsi.png

~Proud Ex Council Of Activation~ Reign of Robes
~Proud Ex Council/Elder Of Mercy~ We F*** S*** Up
~Support
Execution

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic has been made so many times and nothing has changed. The 'pure community' needs to come together or needs to die. Those are the 2 things that need to happen.

Pure community dies (meaning most clans close) - New clans will be born, with stricter rules on defence. Mostly being the Lpc scene.

The pure community comes together - All leaders sit down, and put aside their problems/hate and work together to get back to the community that there once was. Giving respectable fights to each other. Crash/flame free. The leaders need to kick people that hacked/scammed and tell other leaders about these people and basically banning them from all pure clans.

Personally i hope for the community to come together. But i have a feeling the community will die.

+1 Clan Leaders control clans and by extension the community. Leaders gotta man up and make some compromises...

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

you think people actually join clans to pk?

I join clans to talk to friends when I am bored nowadays. I don't care about the pure community, I don't care about if EOP, FOE, FI, MM are #1, and I certainly don't care about if I have a 99 skill in something because as you get older you realize that you are wasting your life. If I wasn't still making money the few hours I play a week on this game, I probably would never log onto this game again.

The only thing left I enjoy about this game are weekend trips, but sadly every year it seems I care even less for the things I once enjoyed. I know this feeling is in every clan leader for the top 5 clans in the past 2 years+, which is why this community is complete garbage compared to what it use to be. No one gets on the game for enjoyment anymore, they get on it to keep their clans alive for few more years. Once they understand the uselessness in this, they will do what most of the leaders did before them and quit the game.

That is why I wish the newer generation clans would build their own community, and go out during their own times because trying to compete with the 5+ year old clans will just corrupt you. You are the new generation of clans, why try to prove anything to people who are just weird kids behind a computer.

(Sorry for the rant, prob had nothing to do with the topic)

LOL! Who still plays this game

you think people actually join clans to pk?

I join clans to talk to friends when I am bored nowadays. I don't care about the pure community, I don't care about if EOP, FOE, FI, MM are #1, and I certainly don't care about if I have a 99 skill in something because as you get older you realize that you are wasting your life. If I wasn't still making money the few hours I play a week on this game, I probably would never log onto this game again.

The only thing left I enjoy about this game are weekend trips, but sadly every year it seems I care even less for the things I once enjoyed. I know this feeling is in every clan leader for the top 5 clans in the past 2 years+, which is why this community is complete garbage compared to what it use to be. No one gets on the game for enjoyment anymore, they get on it to keep their clans alive for few more years. Once they understand the uselessness in this, they will do what most of the leaders did before them and quit the game.

That is why I wish the newer generation clans would build their own community, and go out during their own times because trying to compete with the 5+ year old clans will just corrupt you. You are the new generation of clans, why try to prove anything to people who are just weird kids behind a computer.

(Sorry for the rant, prob had nothing to do with the topic)

I actually agree mate! Well said. We need to embrace the newer generation, start fresh, build community and pk!

34y5yqq.gif

5b7bsi.png

~Proud Ex Council Of Activation~ Reign of Robes
~Proud Ex Council/Elder Of Mercy~ We F*** S*** Up
~Support
Execution

Well written topic and a very true argument, however the game just isn't the same anymore. The removal of the wilderness and the PCL era dramatically changed the way pure clanning is run, and I don't really see it going back unfortunately.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

Yea, that all died when wild was first removed and "clan wars" was introduced. Also with almost pkers or pker teams gone because of 1 itemers and pjers now worst than ever there will be nothing to take from walking around trying to find randomers now.

Clans have change the way they run. Every clan now expect pk run in because we have grown accustomed to have clan vs clan. Why? because there is a better chance of getting a fight and loot. The only reason there aren't many run ins is because clans crash each other.

My opinion this will never change. The only thing that I would actually like to change is maybe crashing. I personally don't care because its more action but for other clans they probably see it as a pain.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

I've realized a few things. The first is that the community and the clanning that i used to love is no longer the same. It's not the pure clanning that i fell in love with years ago. Infact, it's not even the clanning a year ago

That's because Jagax has lost a lot of players since a year ago, and a whole lot more since clanning was actually considered good.

here is a constant decline in pure clanning and pulls. There's a reason for the lack of members. I think i have a decently good explanation for it. Guess what? This topic has nothing to do with defence levels.

cztIJ.jpg

That's because people are finally quitting this game?

Clans pay money to chase smaller clans around. They pay money to ruin clans' wars. Why? To show their power! To show how "Good" they are! To be able to write an extra paragraph for their Saturday topic on pure-warfare! Don't get me wrong, I'm as guilty as they come, but so is your clan. So are your leaders.

Since there is a hundred different worlds for clans to hide in how else are we going to find the locations without getting a spy in the clans we want to fight. Are you so naive to think clans can have clean fights anymore? lol.

The levels are terribly wrong! Look at your clan. You have levels 65-110 attempting to PK together all at the same time! It kills me.

They aren't attempting to pk together on the weekends, they are pking together. The wild is dead bud, it's been dead for a long while. Your lucky to find one team in P2p multi. F2p I don't know much about because f2p pking... lol that was fun in 2006 but not anymore.

If you ask a leader why preps are from 4-6est, they will say because that's when preps are held. If you ask why a clan doesn't pk P2P on Saturday and F2P on Sunday, then they will say because that's not how you do it.

4-6 east is when the kids are getting out of school and can actually log on to come, derp.

F2p on saturday and P2p on Sunday so you can atleast fight other people in the wild instead of roaming around the wilderness doing nothing since the wild died a long time ago.

There are never PK trips randomly that don't involve another clan and a pure-warfare topic. This is because clans think that if they don't have someone to fight, then there's no point in Pking. This is terribly wrong! There is always someone to fight. There's always that kid at rune rocks. There's always that small team pking in W18 or W57

That one guy at rune rocks is so worth finding friends to go up their with, making the long walk, killing him and taking his rune pic axe and walking back. Hardly is there a team running around in w18 the only team in w18 is 1 itemers at 13/50 ports. SO MUCH FUN GETTING 1 ITEMED!

Imagine this. What if every clan, F2P or P2P, randomly Pk'd during the week at random times. You would never know who or what you were going to run into.

Yeah you do, nothing! Or a clan would mass to hit you, which would result in a PW topic, which you find bad!

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

^lol harsh (but true).

basically the attitude of the pure community isn't the biggest problem, it's the fact that runescape as a whole has been on a steady decline since 2007.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

Stop trying to change things, nothing will change. People don't want to PK during the day because the game ******* sucks and the majority of us have better things to do than sit on here getting ****** the **** off by some idiot fuckheads on the game. Logic injected.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Play League Of Legends the game where any thing can happen :D

lmfao Silent your **** at league.

Bad Kennen.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Play League Of Legends the game where any thing can happen :D

lmfao Silent your **** at league.

Bad Kennen.

I carry your ashe arrow missing ass every game

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

A different perspective? i've seen this **** written like 20 times in the past year.

No-one wants to pk outside of trip times because theres no1 in the wildy anymore and its boring as ****. This game sucks and the only time i force myself to get on is for preps and trips, and thats more because i want to make sure my clan keeps doing well rather than enjoying killing clans and ****, because frankly my clan could rack up 600 kills and 0 deaths and this game will still be shite. So long as my clan is doing better than our rivals i'm satisfied, but aside from that this game is terrible and the majority of people in this community are idiots.

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

Good effort and here is what I have to say.

The only people who rant about topics like these those that are not in hpcs and either want to start their own clan which is going to fail or join another clan that isn't a hpc. All these clans complain about issues like these and just so you know none of this impacts the way hpcs think and the clans that have been open for over 3 years or so.

Why would us hpcs want to change anything anyway? Pking is boring as fck during the week (duno why this is even an argument) and most clan members only focus on Saturdays mostly where then you use your leaks and spies. No point of using them during the week and fearing they will get caught. This is how it is and this is how it will be.

Either you can continue to complain and solve nothing or you can join an hpc and be productive in the way we do things. Small clans and lilguys will have no impact on the pure community in which the hpcs have it by the balls.

Deal with it or find a new game to complain about.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

The only people who rant about topics like these those that are not in hpcs and either want to start their own clan which is going to fail or join another clan that isn't a hpc. All these clans complain about issues like these and just so you know none of this impacts the way hpcs think and the clans that have been open for over 3 years or so.

Why would us hpcs want to change anything anyway? Pking is boring as fck during the week (duno why this is even an argument) and most clan members only focus on Saturdays mostly where then you use your leaks and spies. No point of using them during the week and fearing they will get caught. This is how it is and this is how it will be.

Either you can continue to complain and solve nothing or you can join an hpc and be productive in the way we do things. Small clans and lilguys will have no impact on the pure community in which the hpcs have it by the balls.

Trying not to get in arguements, and just see what people have to say. I can't help giving a response. Not everyone likes to be in an HPC clan. There will always be smaller clans with close communities. Some people like to feel like they're in a superpower. Some people like to be in small clans that fight other small clans. Think of it like big companies and small businesses IRL.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Trying not to get in arguements, and just see what people have to say. I can't help giving a response. Not everyone likes to be in an HPC clan. There will always be smaller clans with close communities. Some people like to feel like they're in a superpower. Some people like to be in small clans that fight other small clans. Think of it like big companies and small businesses IRL.

Well you have to like it if your going to play runescape because for the past 2-3 fckin years garbage 2 month clans open only to close soonafter. Not directing this at you but there are so many people that have opened these lpcs and as a hpc you just look at them and laugh.

You have to remember RS is probably not going to exist in 3-4 years and unlike games like WoW or LoL which I have never played I'm sure you can do what you have been doing with lpcs and all since those games are more popular and more people playing them now.

No one plays rs anymore, and if you even consider pking during the week you are a fool because NO ONE PLAYS THIS GAME. Us in the pure community barely play unless for weekends, you actually think randoms and people without clans are going to play this game let alone pk? They'd rather skill or w/e else you can do. Don't waste your time. There is no going back with these "changes" people suggest are useless.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com