Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE F2P SATURDAY 21/4/12

omfdyz

fun fight

but you ran and then came back after we pushed z to single.

low move.

Lol we were trying to move the fight north of gap but you went after zenith not our fault. We wanted to continue fighting as most of zenith stayed south of gap.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

w3 money w3 or w/e lost a 1v1 fight against me aka a mass recruited lvl 81 from MM. Bow down to the glorious 1 def pure master race! That's pretty much all I saw of you guys except for some slow people. Gj on your trip.

OH MY GOODNESS U REALLY GUD PK

was a decent trip btw

Good job today, FOE. Thanks for the fights.

For the first fight, when Zenith crashed FOE went north. We followed, and then got sandwiched by Zenith from the south, we switched onto Zenith and pushed them south. Then we got sandwiched again, and just moved east. Wish we got a clean fight today, but oh well.

Couldn't have detailed that better myself.

shame u guys ended when we set up a runin, and logged from us 3 times at the start of the trip around near ne steps, woulda been fun to have a fight :(

You guy's didn't want to fight FOE or you would have rushed em when the pkri was set up. Fatality would have AC'd despite our "relationship" with your "clan". Guess you knew you would lose. Watch that kd!

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SWEEET CAROLINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nice trolling us eop but if u rly didn't want to fight us and wud rather avoid our superior pull and f2p quality all trip u cud of just told us jaja

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

w3 money w3 or w/e lost a 1v1 fight against me aka a mass recruited lvl 81 from MM. Bow down to the glorious 1 def pure master race! That's pretty much all I saw of you guys except for some slow people. Gj on your trip.

OH MY GOODNESS U REALLY GUD PK

was a decent trip btw

ya im rly gud, no 31 def np. Oh and he was using overs and I wasn't lol. i own

Was fun shame EoP wouldn't fight us at the end and instead wasted our time.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.