Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Welcome to a New Era of Clanning, Zenith's Era

Co0kiezs

Slow Burnz, until you post the video you said you would 3 hours ago, you didn't do ****.

I'm glad that your members are happy though.

i spy, with my little eye, an npo member camping zenith's weekend topic

Combat Level: 110+12 ..::.. Pureclanin since 2k7
Proud Ex-Warlord Of Menace
Proud EX-Officer of WAR
Proud Ex-Elite Of Enormity

Proud Current Member Of Zenith
b6schv.gif

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow Burnz, until you post the video you said you would 3 hours ago, you didn't do ****.

It's actually being uploaded right now, sorry that I have **** to do IRL and not camp Pure warfare all day/night like you do lmfao.

Well until then, don't talk.

:]

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

i spy, with my little eye, an npo member camping zenith's weekend topic

:)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

It's actually being uploaded right now, sorry that I have **** to do IRL and not camp Pure warfare all day/night like you do lmfao.

dude i just kbed him for that he started rageing in irc !

(22:46:19) <@[Z]0wl> !kb [NPO]Austin|Pulled LOL when i left 3 hours ago u where rageing on PW my guess is... u still are LOL

(22:46:20) * X set mode: +b *!*@I.like.to.focus.freebncs.com

(22:46:20) * [NPO]Austin|Pulled was kicked by X (LOL when i left 3 hours ago u where rageing on PW my guess is... u still are LOL)

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

(22:46:19) <@[Z]0wl> !kb [NPO]Austin|Pulled LOL when i left 3 hours ago u where rageing on PW my guess is... u still are LOL

(22:46:20) * [NPO]Austin|Pulled was kicked by X (LOL when i left 3 hours ago u where rageing on PW my guess is... u still are LOL)

78062d1331846270-aaveet-ym-yliluonnollinen-watch-out-guys-we-got-badass-over-here.jpg

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

Npo Fall back.

WE BE ZENITH, WE DO WHAT WE WANT.

B U M P

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

78062d1331846270-aaveet-ym-yliluonnollinen-watch-out-guys-we-got-badass-over-here.jpg

i think 0wl appreciates that post :thumbsup:

woop woop

skimmed through the topic and i don't think clearing cp and pop in p2p is rly enough to call this the zenith era of clanning, maybe if you were #1 in at least 1 server you could make that statement but meh

gj on your trip though

edit: do you actually team with some masser clan called toxic wingz? like i thought it was just cp flaming u at first but this has been goin on for a few weeks now and i haven't seen u deny it, so is it actually something u do lol?

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

skimmed through the topic and i don't think clearing cp and pop in p2p is rly enough to call this the zenith era of clanning, maybe if you were #1 in at least 1 server you could make that statement but meh

gj on your trip though

edit: do you actually team with some masser clan called toxic wingz? like i thought it was just cp flaming u at first but this has been goin on for a few weeks now and i haven't seen u deny it, so is it actually something u do lol?

we invite TW but they aren't really a masser clan otherwise we'd have a 90 man pull instead of 50.

They're all pretty much level 70s they just use it as an excuse

120415132249.png

we still pull more than CP and NPO do without TW so I don't see why it rly matters doe

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

gj on your trip though

Yes we've let them come to our trips but the thing is it's only 3-7 level 70s and people make such a big deal out of it

gj on your trip though

Yes we've let them come to our trips but the thing is it's only 3-7 level 70s and people make such a big deal out of it

they leave the first time they die anyways.

which more often than not is our first hit becus they're all bangs lol

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

120422132151.png

thanks for telling us who your leak is L0L retard. Teamspeak names are bolded

umm sorry but he was a 1 day spy not a month spy idiot, we showed how easy it is to spy on zenith

so be proud of your clan!

we knew he was a spy but we wanted you to come and hit us,next time dont make it so obvious

gj on your trip though

sorry but ur 38 man pull didn't come @ us all day so we couldn't really do anything buddeh ;)

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png