Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Welcome to a New Era of Clanning, Zenith's Era

Co0kiezs

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol its funny watching every clan get mad over this :)

Well done Zenith

P.S: D3nny + Serenity put in work on Sundays if u get hit in single by them its because i don't like you in single :)

That's why they hit us in multi. They only do work on pure clans when you call them.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

Well done Zenith

P.S: D3nny + Serenity put in work on Sundays if u get hit in single by them its because i don't like you in single :)

That's why they hit us in multi. They only do work on pure clans when you call them.

cNboZ.gif

amazing trip

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Well done Zenith

Lol Logan your God.

I dont understand, I go on all of our topics and write In caps "WE'RE ZENITH WE DO WHAT WE WANT"

but for some reason you guys still dont get it.

Lol Gj Guys keep it up.

Bad kids being mad over a game, You guys need to roll your wheel chairs outside and get some fresh air.

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

Zenith Pride son@@@@

Combat Level: 110+12 ..::.. Pureclanin since 2k7
Proud Ex-Warlord Of Menace
Proud EX-Officer of WAR
Proud Ex-Elite Of Enormity

Proud Current Member Of Zenith
b6schv.gif

Free agssss bank lewts...!

Nice job z.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

While everyone is waiting for this so called video from Zenith.

Feel free to watch what really happened.

copyright infringement, enjoy jail scumbag

KOOOOOO

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

While everyone is waiting for this so called video from Zenith.

Feel free to watch what really happened.

copyright infringement, enjoy jail scumbag

KOOOOOO

(18:27:51) <@[Z]Ireland> coulda been more creative

#Zenith
Pw Topic | Forums | Youtube | Memberlist
zenithpeak.png
What Are You Waiting For?
Come Climb the mountain with us @ http://Zenith-Rs.com
EQUSi.png

Expected from a slumping Zenith clan, teaming up with massers, calling mains, boosting KDR, and now making fake pictures for topic views. Just close already and save the trouble for your members so they don't have to post leaving topics.

big words from a skoutrage member

your clan went from competing with eop to competing with ef in a month (outrage) and then merged with sko to form your current clan

Small worlds from an inferior mortal. Stick to your leadership's propaganda and don't step up to me kid. When your clan is actually making progress in either servers I will actually acknowledge you guys as a decent clan, but until that happens you are and always will be the clan that clings on to massers, and call mains to make it another week. Save your own demise and just app for NPO.

last time I check we cleared you today and 3-0ed you in a p2p prep.

Pls go away lil guy and come back when you can actually talk

nobody called mains btw retard go team with cp more on saturdays and then cry more about us teaming with level 70s who are all bangs and don't really help us.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Expected from a slumping Zenith clan, teaming up with massers, calling mains, boosting KDR, and now making fake pictures for topic views. Just close already and save the trouble for your members so they don't have to post leaving topics.

your clan went from competing with eop to competing with ef in a month (outrage) and then merged with sko to form your current clan

Small worlds from an inferior mortal. Stick to your leadership's propaganda and don't step up to me kid. When your clan is actually making progress in either servers I will actually acknowledge you guys as a decent clan, but until that happens you are and always will be the clan that clings on to massers, and call mains to make it another week. Save your own demise and just app for NPO.

nobody called mains btw retard go team with cp more on saturdays and then cry more about us teaming with level 70s who are all bangs and don't really help us.

funny because we kicked outrage,sko and npo all outta f2p

funny because we kicked outrage,sko and npo all outta f2p

How is that relevant? This is a sunday trip topic.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

Slow Burnz, until you post the video you said you would 3 hours ago, you didn't do ****.

I'm glad that your members are happy though.

It's actually being uploaded right now, sorry that I have **** to do IRL and not camp Pure warfare all day/night like you do lmfao.

2ewgrxw.gif