Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Welcome to a New Era of Clanning, Zenith's Era

Co0kiezs

lol lets see how this next week plays out for u guys :):):):):)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For real.

you said that last weekend too

and look how it played out

that should be a nice indication

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

good trip, ****** up some clans, hit a clan in single (Suprised to see them their l0l , unowhouare)

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

skimmed through the topic and i don't think clearing cp and pop in p2p is rly enough to call this the zenith era of clanning, maybe if you were #1 in at least 1 server you could make that statement but meh

gj on your trip though

edit: do you actually team with some masser clan called toxic wingz? like i thought it was just cp flaming u at first but this has been goin on for a few weeks now and i haven't seen u deny it, so is it actually something u do lol?

sorry but ur 38 man pull didn't come @ us all day so we couldn't really do anything buddeh ;)

They pulled 28, look at their vid.

titanj.png

So you went like 36 kills 90 deaths, rockin' a 0.36 KDR. Not to mention you teamed up with some random masser clan and still managed to shock everyone ending with a putrid KDR. I don't understand why you would actually take the time into making a topic when you got obliterated today, it truly boggles my mind. Oh well, expecting a closing topic from Z soon seeing as a 2 v 1 for a Sunday trip still results in a negative KDR. Punished :P

cya next weekend :wub:

I chuckle when Zenith trys to 1 up us.... massers wont help my friend, btw nice spy network my leak was loling cause you didn't even know what to do with these invites. You did like nothing all trip m8, that classic logan speech "It's ok guys no one is doing anything today...yadadada" I heard that last trip as well.

We should share the info our leaks share us next week, quotes and stuff some of the stuff is priceless in the kindergarden class known as zenith.

For real.

For real guys I think this weekend we went harder then ever

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

So you went like 36 kills 90 deaths, rockin' a 0.36 KDR. Not to mention you teamed up with some random masser clan and still managed to shock everyone ending with a putrid KDR. I don't understand why you would actually take the time into making a topic when you got obliterated today, it truly boggles my mind. Oh well, expecting a closing topic from Z soon seeing as a 2 v 1 for a Sunday trip still results in a negative KDR. Punished :P

cya next weekend :wub:

I chuckle when Zenith trys to 1 up us.... massers wont help my friend, btw nice spy network my leak was loling cause you didn't even know what to do with these invites. You did like nothing all trip m8, that classic logan speech "It's ok guys no one is doing anything today...yadadada" I heard that last trip as well.

We should share the info our leaks share us next week, quotes and stuff some of the stuff is priceless in the kindergarden class known as zenith.

For real.

For real guys I think this weekend we went harder then ever

Is Zenith a consistent clan though? No. Looking forward to seeing how your following weekends turn out, no flame intended.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

skimmed through the topic and i don't think clearing cp and pop in p2p is rly enough to call this the zenith era of clanning, maybe if you were #1 in at least 1 server you could make that statement but meh

gj on your trip though

edit: do you actually team with some masser clan called toxic wingz? like i thought it was just cp flaming u at first but this has been goin on for a few weeks now and i haven't seen u deny it, so is it actually something u do lol?

sorry but ur 38 man pull didn't come @ us all day so we couldn't really do anything buddeh ;)

i wasn't tryin to flame brah i was askin a question, that thankfully some people in your clan that aren't idiots were able to answer before you came on here tryin to talk like a bigguy

and @bl00d i think we pulled about 45 so dunno where ur pullin numbers from, but i hope fi enjoyed their 6th consecutive trip in both servers with a negative kdr :L

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

Dieng 232 times and teaming with another clan means your good lol

Hey I have fun at my trips do you?

You must be half retarded if you think your trips are good lol. I remember you were one of the people who said Z's anni was the best trip you have been to. It was probably the worst trip I have lol

You must be half retarded if you think your trips are good lol. I remember you were one of the people who said Z's anni was the best trip you have been to. It was probably the worst trip I have lol

idk why ur coming on here flaming when ur clan didnt have a trip and you had to go along with zenith week or so ago.

also, on the subject of trips; tlp trips were the reason i left tlp so fast lol

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Lol'd

I remember when your old leadership was so organized and good and had respect. Ever since Cory went away you guys have turned into a bunch of none respectable idiots. At the end of the day Zenith members will have more fun then a average TLP member who just attends trips

Why?

Because when we pull high we make the most of it. We give other clans actual fights. We

Don't rely on numbers, we rely on getting the hit, getting the loot, and getting the **** out of there in P2p and in F2p it's about going in giving it your all and not about KDR or winning or loosing

So when you think about it, look at our leadership then look at yours. You rely on the same

People where as in Zenith there is new hardworking young and dedicated leaders that are here to improve us to be the best we can and they are obviously doing something right that is making you upset

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Lol'd

I remember when your old leadership was so organized and good and had respect. Ever since Cory went away you guys have turned into a bunch of none respectable idiots. At the end of the day Zenith members will have more fun then a average TLP member who just attends trips

Why?

Because when we pull high we make the most of it. We give other clans actual fights. We

Don't rely on numbers, we rely on getting the hit, getting the loot, and getting the **** out of there in P2p and in F2p it's about going in giving it your all and not about KDR or winning or loosing

So when you think about it, look at our leadership then look at yours. You rely on the same

People where as in Zenith there is new hardworking young and dedicated leaders that are here to improve us to be the best we can and they are obviously doing something right that is making you upset

Why do you always say you don't care about KDR when there's always a picture of KDR on your topic.

Logic br0

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

You must be half retarded if you think your trips are good lol. I remember you were one of the people who said Z\'s anni was the best trip you have been to. It was probably the worst trip I have lol

idk why ur coming on here flaming when ur clan didnt have a trip and you had to go along with zenith week or so ago.

Nah you left TLP because nobody liked you lol...why are you even responding your clan got unquested defence so you could compete lol.

Lol\'d

Why?

Don\'t rely on numbers, we rely on getting the hit, getting the loot, and getting the **** out of there in P2p and in F2p it\'s about going in giving it your all and not about KDR or winning or loosing

This isn't a clan recruitment topic....you can post your ******** on there. You don't rely on numbers? Why did you team with a clan? SO THAT YOU COULD HAVE MORE NUMBERS.

Every trip your leaders talk about KDR lol.

You don't care about losing yet you won't fight us or prep us unless you have +10 lol (even then you don't accept pkris)

At the end of the day your clan doesn't have fun because of the amount of retardation in your leadership.

How fast you are to forget that your clan was giving TLP IR locs so they wouldn't kill you lol

You must be half retarded if you think your trips are good lol. I remember you were one of the people who said Z\'s anni was the best trip you have been to. It was probably the worst trip I have lol

Nah you left TLP because nobody liked you lol...why are you even responding your clan got unquested defence so you could compete lol.

Lol\'d

Why?

Don\'t rely on numbers, we rely on getting the hit, getting the loot, and getting the **** out of there in P2p and in F2p it\'s about going in giving it your all and not about KDR or winning or loosing

This isn't a clan recruitment topic....you can post your ******** on there. You don't rely on numbers? Why did you team with a clan? SO THAT YOU COULD HAVE MORE NUMBERS.

You don't care about losing yet you won't fight us or prep us unless you have +10 lol (even then you don't accept pkris)

At the end of the day your clan doesn't have fun because of the amount of retardation in your leadership.

How fast you are to forget that your clan was giving TLP IR locs so they wouldn't kill you lol

Your trips are boring and our trips are fun, get over it and stop posting random **** on our PW topic. This is the game of runescape we can do whatever the **** we want on it, go cry about it lilguy.

2ewgrxw.gif

It's funny how NPO had to team with Frenzy to even compete with us today. It doesn't shock me though, havoc always used to join trips with NPO back in the day.

In lest we forget

Log started: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 06:26:30 Pacific Standard Time

(14:26:30) <[Z]Lawson-> off z get on ir buddy.gif

(14:26:47) <[Z]Lawson-> 18 ports

Log ended: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 06:49:55 Pacific Standard Time

Log started: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 07:39:05 Pacific Standard Time

(15:39:05) <[Z]Lawson-> thought we were cool m8?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Log started: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 05:14:33 Pacific Standard Time

(13:14:33) <Lawson> oi

(13:14:36) <Lawson> !!!

(13:14:42) <Lawson> IR w66 single strip

(13:14:49) <AYo|LoKi> o

(13:14:51) <AYo|LoKi> u got ir locs?

(13:15:31) <Lawson> ofc

(13:15:35) <AYo|LoKi> o

(13:15:38) <Lawson> (21:14:11) <Darren`> k were walking up single still

(13:15:38) <Lawson> (21:15:07) <Darren`> bout to fight outrage at newgate

(13:15:38) <Lawson> (21:15:12) <Darren`> spreading now

(13:15:38) <AYo|LoKi> how much

(13:15:39) <AYo|LoKi> do they have?

(13:15:39) <Lawson> GO GO GO

-

Darren` is [email protected] * shroudBNC User

Darren` is on #Valhalla #malice +#irclan @#agile-pure @#peaches @#Carpediem @#scottish @#VD @#waffles #bnc

Darren` using server *.SwiftIRC.net (SwiftIRC network)

Darren` has identified for this nick

Darren` has been idle 3secs, signed on Sun, 3 Jul 2011 10:01:15 Pacific Standard Time

darren` End of /WHOIS list.

-

(13:15:44) <Lawson> 35

(13:15:51) <Lawson> Off Zenith cutie smile.gif

------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty sure it was Zenith who used to cling onto Havoc for dear life. Before you go making accusations saying we teamed with NPO at least provide the tiniest of proof.

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

Lol\'d

Why?

Your trips are boring and our trips are fun, get over it and stop posting random **** on our PW topic. This is the game of runescape we can do whatever the **** we want on it, go cry about it lilguy.

Your trips aren't fun though??????????????