Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Welcome to a New Era of Clanning, Zenith's Era

Co0kiezs

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dieng 232 times and teaming with another clan means your good lol

Hey I have fun at my trips do you?

You must be half retarded if you think your trips are good lol. I remember you were one of the people who said Z\'s anni was the best trip you have been to. It was probably the worst trip I have lol

idk why ur coming on here flaming when ur clan didnt have a trip and you had to go along with zenith week or so ago.

also, on the subject of trips; tlp trips were the reason i left tlp so fast lol

Nah you left TLP because nobody liked you lol...why are you even responding your clan got unquested defence so you could compete lol.

Lol\'d

I remember when your old leadership was so organized and good and had respect. Ever since Cory went away you guys have turned into a bunch of none respectable idiots. At the end of the day Zenith members will have more fun then a average TLP member who just attends trips

Why?

Because when we pull high we make the most of it. We give other clans actual fights. We

Don\'t rely on numbers, we rely on getting the hit, getting the loot, and getting the **** out of there in P2p and in F2p it\'s about going in giving it your all and not about KDR or winning or loosing

So when you think about it, look at our leadership then look at yours. You rely on the same

People where as in Zenith there is new hardworking young and dedicated leaders that are here to improve us to be the best we can and they are obviously doing something right that is making you upset

This isn't a clan recruitment topic....you can post your ******** on there. You don't rely on numbers? Why did you team with a clan? SO THAT YOU COULD HAVE MORE NUMBERS.

Every trip your leaders talk about KDR lol.

You don't care about losing yet you won't fight us or prep us unless you have +10 lol (even then you don't accept pkris)

At the end of the day your clan doesn't have fun because of the amount of retardation in your leadership.

How fast you are to forget that your clan was giving TLP IR locs so they wouldn't kill you lol

Your trips are boring and our trips are fun, get over it and stop posting random **** on our PW topic. This is the game of runescape we can do whatever the **** we want on it, go cry about it lilguy.

Your trips aren't fun though??????????????

We're in 2 different clans, did you catch the syndrome as well? How can you make that statement? You went to only ONE of our trips and got kicked 1 hour (maybe less) into it, your little Immature TLP members is what was making the trip bad. Once we got rid of you rejects the trip flowed smoothly and we wrecked every clan in the wild.

2ewgrxw.gif

You must be half retarded if you think your trips are good lol. I remember you were one of the people who said Z\'s anni was the best trip you have been to. It was probably the worst trip I have lol

idk why ur coming on here flaming when ur clan didnt have a trip and you had to go along with zenith week or so ago.

Nah you left TLP because nobody liked you lol...why are you even responding your clan got unquested defence so you could compete lol.

Lol\'d

I remember when your old leadership was so organized and good and had respect. Ever since Cory went away you guys have turned into a bunch of none respectable idiots. At the end of the day Zenith members will have more fun then a average TLP member who just attends trips

Why?

Because when we pull high we make the most of it. We give other clans actual fights. We

Don\'t rely on numbers, we rely on getting the hit, getting the loot, and getting the **** out of there in P2p and in F2p it\'s about going in giving it your all and not about KDR or winning or loosing

So when you think about it, look at our leadership then look at yours. You rely on the same

People where as in Zenith there is new hardworking young and dedicated leaders that are here to improve us to be the best we can and they are obviously doing something right that is making you upset

This isn't a clan recruitment topic....you can post your ******** on there. You don't rely on numbers? Why did you team with a clan? SO THAT YOU COULD HAVE MORE NUMBERS.

You don't care about losing yet you won't fight us or prep us unless you have +10 lol (even then you don't accept pkris)

At the end of the day your clan doesn't have fun because of the amount of retardation in your leadership.

How fast you are to forget that your clan was giving TLP IR locs so they wouldn't kill you lol

Your trips are boring and our trips are fun, get over it and stop posting random **** on our PW topic. This is the game of runescape we can do whatever the **** we want on it, go cry about it lilguy.

We're in 2 different clans, did you catch the syndrome as well? How can you make that statement? You went to only ONE of our trips and got kicked 1 hour (maybe less) into it, your little Immature TLP members is what was making the trip bad. Once we got rid of you rejects the trip flowed smoothly and we wrecked every clan in the wild.

We were at one fight and got the same amount of MM kills with 10 TLP as you did with 50 zenith. Wrecked every clan? Are you forgetting we stalked your clan the rest of the day (besides the last MM fight)...you lost to pretty much everyone you fought lol

[01:04] <[TLP]Zach|0mg> tlp trip sucked

[01:04] <[TLP]Zach|0mg> i swear its not always like that l0l

[01:05] <[TLP]Zach|0mg> worst trip ever

no.. yeh they r lol

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Lol\'d

Why?

We were at one fight and got the same amount of MM kills with 10 TLP as you did with 50 zenith. Wrecked every clan? Are you forgetting we stalked your clan the rest of the day (besides the last MM fight)...you lost to pretty much everyone you fought lol

Of course you would give a ******** answer like that, I want a video and some screenies if possible? and try finding tlp's kdr for the day too. Without any facts you just look like the retarded syndrome that you are. Here's my video for that day, we definitely dominated every clan, unless you are too blind and ignorant to see it.

2ewgrxw.gif

Does this Slow Burnz kid even read most of his responses when he just contradicts himself? Zenith is running out of excuses and inferior members like Slow Burnz comes up with garbage replies that will lead to his self demise. Save your leadership the trouble of getting rid of all you weaklings ;P

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Does this Slow Burnz kid even read most of his responses when he just contradicts himself? Zenith is running out of excuses and inferior members like Slow Burnz comes up with garbage replies that will lead to his self demise. Save your leadership the trouble of getting rid of all you weaklings ;P

My replies may seem like garbage to you because your clan is in denial, you couldn't fight us 1v1 so you called Frenzy to come hit us ( and yes I know you were both off eachother so don't bother denying it) and you still got smashed and pushed around the whole wilderness. As for the fight at Gdz, you're lucky that FI came to crash and saved you the embarrassment of being cleared without Frenzy being with you. Maybe you called FI as well, who knows but it wouldn't shock me lmao.

2ewgrxw.gif

:whistling: "crickets chirp"...

woop woop

He guess what your vids are ****, this isn't an audience for 5 year old. This is for mature men.

Think of more clever **** lilguy, your replies don't empress me

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

He guess what your vids are ****, this isn't an audience for 5 year old. This is for mature men.

Why would I try and "Impress" you when you can't even spell "Impress" right, but don't worry I forgive the illiterate kids. You can call all the zenith members you want to try and retaliate against me but in the end you're clinching on to massers for pull, and Serenity mains for help. I don't need to explain much to you simpletons about how horrid you guys did ( even with the boosting, merging with TW, and help from mains ) on Sunday. Just know feeding your members propaganda will work on your easily influenced members, but the rest of the pure community can see right through it. Don't bother replying seeing as I can easily put you all in your place. Looking forward to another weekend of Toxic Wings of Zenith Ft. Serenity. :dotfire: R.I.P baby trolls.

(18:06:42) <[Z]iSlow_Burnz> lol is there a point talking 2 u

(18:06:51) <[Z]iSlow_Burnz> halloween for #1 troll

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Why would I try and "Impress" you when you can't even spell it right. You can call all the zenith members you want to try and retaliate against me but in the end you're clinching on to massers for pull, and Serenity mains for help. I don't need to explain much to you simpletons about how horrid you guys did ( even with the boosting, merging with TW, and help from mains ) on Sunday. Just know feeding your members propaganda will work on your easily influenced members, but the rest of the pure community can see right through it. Don't bother replying seeing as I can easily put you all in your place. Looking forward to another weekend of Toxic Wings of Zenith Ft. Serenity. :dotfire: R.I.P baby trolls.

Your replies are all the same, can you say anything different? When you mention Toxic Wings or Serenity, we always address it. But when I mention you bringing Frenzy to snipe "Only Zenith" you say nothing about it because you can't deny it, because it is very clear in the videos you posted and the video I posted. What's worse bringing 5-6 Toxic Wings members or being ******* and calling a clan that pulled 28 to come help and team on Zenith and still get raped. I'd be embarrassed to even be a part of NPO.

Edit: And you know the only reason you agreed to fight us outnumbered is because you had Frenzy by your side helping you. This has happened in the past when you pulled 70 to 1 trip and pulled 30 the next, You used to bring Havoc with you. Your clan is a joke.

2ewgrxw.gif

Rofl nice lies :/

Disappointment that clans claim wins people getting mad, flame each other on topic's, but goodjob Wings Of Zenith, i wish the Pure Community were diffrent like oldish days :/

Remember this we are here diffently for the fun and loot, not to listen to 8 year old kids who **** each other up.

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

Why would I try and "Impress" you when you can't even spell it right. You can call all the zenith members you want to try and retaliate against me but in the end you're clinching on to massers for pull, and Serenity mains for help. I don't need to explain much to you simpletons about how horrid you guys did ( even with the boosting, merging with TW, and help from mains ) on Sunday. Just know feeding your members propaganda will work on your easily influenced members, but the rest of the pure community can see right through it. Don't bother replying seeing as I can easily put you all in your place. Looking forward to another weekend of Toxic Wings of Zenith Ft. Serenity. :dotfire: R.I.P baby trolls.

Your replies are all the same, can you say anything different? When you mention Toxic Wings or Serenity, we always address it. But when I mention you bringing Frenzy to snipe "Only Zenith" you say nothing about it because you can't deny it, because it is very clear in the videos you posted and the video I posted. What's worse bringing 5-6 Toxic Wings members or being ******* and calling a clan that pulled 28 to come help and team on Zenith and still get raped. I'd be embarrassed to even be a part of NPO.

Edit: And you know the only reason you agreed to fight us outnumbered is because you had Frenzy by your side helping you. This has happened in the past when you pulled 70 to 1 trip and pulled 30 the next, You used to bring Havoc with you. Your clan is a joke.

Stop trying to reply/impress me so that you get the satisfaction that I actually acknowledge your trolls. You're clearly getting no where with it lil man, you've already given in to me ;P!

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

sonn.jpg

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Stop trying to reply/impress me so that you get the satisfaction that I actually acknowledge your trolls. You're clearly getting no where with it lil man, you've already given in to me ;P!

We owned you, and we will continue to call serenity on your ass and push you off your wheelchair :verymad:

stop acting nigrotic :wub:

woop woop

no.. yeh they r lol

And now comes the entire conversation

<[TLP]Zach|0mg> tlp trip sucked

<[TLP]Zach|0mg> i swear its not always like that l0l

<[TLP]Zach|0mg> worst trip ever

<Ellie_Goulding> i didnt mind

<Ellie_Goulding> was an improvement to nme trips

<Ellie_Goulding> even zach said so

<[TLP]Zach|0mg> wtf impossible lol

<Ellie_Goulding> 22:25] <Zach|l8l> better than nmes trips

oh and ill add another bit

<Ellie_Goulding> prep was fun, was sick of the same old **** in nme

<Ellie_Goulding> fighting **** clans, losing and blaming it on their defence

Yea keep making your clan look bad lil guy

Guest bigdickballa42069

Never cleared us, nice to see you and nme team to kill pop.

TW did the impossible, this topic is probably full of lies.

The lowest point, good job.

Guest bigdickballa42069

no.. yeh they r lol

Lmfao ;^p is not good enough to mess with the big guys yet.

why does npo and cp even bother?

they're both **** and both got **** on and are obviously mad.

3-0'ed npo in a p2p prep

destroyed them in the wild

cp won't even p2p prep us and resort to breaking rules to even come close to winning f2p preps because they're so ****.

again flaming us for bringing tw? you guys team with each other every weekend r0fl and you teamed with frenzy yesterday.

Just give up and close into each other already you might stand a chance

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Guest bigdickballa42069

3-0'ed npo in a p2p prep

cp won't even p2p prep us and resort to breaking rules to even come close to winning f2p preps because they're so ****.

again flaming us for bringing tw? you guys team with each other every weekend r0fl and you teamed with frenzy yesterday.

We let two NPO ranks come to a f2p trip cool, and you just admitted you bring TW, which i'm sure they supply you with more than 10 people, so you can tell your leaders to stop lying about bringing TW since you just admitted it.

We teamed with frenzy??? Where did that come from lol.

Your clan is afraid to give us a F2P prep and we beat them already with ts being ddosed, nothing left to prove. CP is superior in this so called ''rivalry''

Be in the pure community for more than 20 days and then we'll talk lilguy. :)

no.. yeh they r lol

dunno what you're tryin to prove lmfao, when i said that **** i was obv mad because i had a stupid fall-out with certain nme ranks which was shortly resolved thus me rejoinin and therefore making your whole agument invalid.

keep trying man

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

3-0'ed npo in a p2p prep

We let two NPO ranks come to a f2p trip cool, and you just admitted you bring TW, which i'm sure they supply you with more than 10 people, so you can tell your leaders to stop lying about bringing TW since you just admitted it.

Your clan is afraid to give us a F2P prep and we beat them already with ts being ddosed, nothing left to prove. CP is superior in this so called ''rivalry''

Nope they don't. we still pull more than you without TW anyways. None of our leaders lie about it? Can you read? Idiot. We're not afraid you guys break rules to win. Your TS wasn't down don't bother lying. I saw 5 or 6 of your members with corrupts when they were off and they were bragging about having them. Your clan is afraid to even hit us 1 on 1 in the wild or give us a prep in the real mans server. Oh fyi just because I haven't been in Z very long, doesn't mean I haven't been around ;)

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Guest bigdickballa42069

3-0'ed npo in a p2p prep

Nope they don't. we still pull more than you without TW anyways. None of our leaders lie about it? Can you read? Idiot. We're not afraid you guys break rules to win. Your TS wasn't down don't bother lying. I saw 5 or 6 of your members with corrupts when they were off and they were bragging about having them. Your clan is afraid to even hit us 1 on 1 in the wild or give us a prep in the real mans server. Oh fyi just because I haven't been in Z very long, doesn't mean I haven't been around ;)

and all that paragraph you wrote is false, and yes they deny teaming with TW. They should give shout outs to them on their trip topics, shame pop exposed zenith, mkbye