Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Our proud allies TOXIC WINGS!

True-Pures

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

U wasted my time in this topic. This vid should be in clan discussion and not in clan warfare.

If u cant get a clean 1v1 fights against Zenith. Try to make it a 2v2 then. Let Zenith team while u team aswell.

Remember this: the enemy's enemy is your best friend.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

LOL at those thinking this is us. This is toxic wings. And I am glad that you were able to clear them with the 50 people you had verse their 18 considering you said you "hit" them and didn't even give them a good clean fight even though you had an opt adavantage, you just rushed without them knowing. Another thing is most of them didn't even die from what I can tell, they just ran south!

Attention whores these days.

Mrywu.png

we decided to wait for them till they went deep wild so they couldn't teleport

yeah mm beat you like 20v35 today because half of your members tele as soon as they get attacked.good job though, it looks like they had less than 18 and it also looks like you had more than 23 but gj clearing them "+5" anyway big guy

mmflash123.gif

Step 2: Get smater.

Smater? Really?? You're telling them to get smarter and you can't even spell it?

Owell pop still #1 nobody stand in their way

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

Smater? Really?? You're telling them to get smarter and you can't even spell it?

ever hear of a typo

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

POP:23

Z:18

only down by 5, nice job keep crushing the wings of Zenith.

Also look at all the pw topics put some effort into yours!@!

Zenith weren't even there you spastic. Why don't you close ur clan and go join CP then your ranks can have the brainpower to do f2p and cp can put up a fight in p2p ;)!?

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

ever hear of a typo

Allright here we go again, should i ban you for a few day's to cool off stop flaming in every topic please don't take this game to serious, Let's play runescape, such a game, if you take it to srs your then hypocritc/depressed/not 100% irl just sayin inb4 you take this as a flame.

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

1st, its impossable for them that they saw how many people we had online, we got new teamspeak at the same day.

2nd, why do u guys ever care about us? are you soo scared that we can hurt you at future?

Do something usefull with ur time. Want an advice? get rid of your 20+ spys, try to play fair.

ever hear of a typo

Allright here we go again, should i ban you for a few day's to cool off stop flaming in every topic please don't take this game to serious, Let's play runescape, such a game, if you take it to srs your then hypocritc/depressed/not 100% irl just sayin inb4 you take this as a flame.

Not sure if srs

If you want to address this as flaming you might care to take a look at topics like this.

This is clearly a bait.

Hypocrite.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png