Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy Slump? Nah idiot.

Andreww

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great ******* job nme! Your performance was yet again superb!

You left EF? WTF

woah wtf I just realized that too.

yea man ef ranks too retarded/inactive for me liking, I learned a lot in those 8 months though

good job wish you didn't crash the fight we had with EOP though, we were doing work

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

good job wish you didn't crash the fight we had with EOP though, we were doing work

NME vs CP

EOP crash

EOP vs Z

NME crash in revenge

THEN YOU CAME VERY CLOSE TO HITTING US ON LOG IN YOU SNEAKY SNEAKS

3950th post

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Fight wasn't even 30 seconds long and CP were in mossies waiting to crash anyway.

EOP hit us just as we were about to clear CP, we weren't going to let them get away with it.

Hi

Fight wasn't even 30 seconds long and CP were in mossies waiting to crash anyway.

EOP hit us just as we were about to clear CP, we weren't going to let them get away with it.

^This

Sorry man, no ill intention to Z, but we can't let crashes like that just slide, I'm sure you understand ;)

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

I'll sell lessons on how to be a beast like me. lol ;)

OT: First time we hit you near single strip it was quite even thought we had the upper hand, who cares EoP crashed, was action. 2nd fight at mossies we were slightly outnumbered, but you guys out preformed us and took the win.

Hopefully we can get a prep this week if not, hope to see you sunday and next week ;)

#Clan-CP

OT: First time we hit you near single strip it was quite even thought we had the upper hand, who cares EoP crashed, was action. 2nd fight at mossies we were slightly outnumbered, but you guys out preformed us and took the win.

Hopefully we can get a prep this week if not, hope to see you sunday and next week ;)

get off my turf ill blow u up

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

cu 2moz and next week.

Hi

I'm ready for more single fights tomorrow.

siguoi.png

You're entitled to your opinion about who was winning so I won;t take that away from you. I agree though that the crash is whatever, action is action, though it did suck since we had already been in a cluster and fought POP, though no complaints, since I still had fun.

Sorry, going to have to say no to the preps, pretty sure you already knew that though, and we'll most likely see you tomorrow in the wild, and then again on pw for round 2, like always.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

So...much...addy...

NOT ENOUGH ADDY! MUST 'ADEPT'! MUST GET MORE. :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

So...much...addy...

The lean mean green killing machine.

Hopefully they'll be even more as the trips go by.

We paid our dues after 8-9 months as a 1-10 defence clan.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png