Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Hi] 6 MONTHS STRONK Ft EF,XL,IR,CP,Z,NME,SL,HZ,CH

3at

4_hi2.png

LETS GOOOOOOOOO. This week of magnificent pride and honor sparked interest to the lions of Hostility, as we awaited a important time period of the clan and community. 6 MONTHS of Hostility being open has been accomplished, and everyone was pumped for a great f2p trip and p2p trip. Peaking 34 action hungry lionpack swagged niggas, we knew it was time to do work. Thanks to all the people who came.

Vid by timi:

120428220012.png

P.S. The idiot leading typed 5 instead of 6 dont blame him

2db06ms.jpg

34q6zid.jpg

2je5yr9.jpg

Our First fight of the trip with 31 ferocious lions began as we walked up single strip waiting for action to spark. We got word that CH or XL ( green caped clan) were fighting EF at the hills north of sperm and wanted to take the opportunity to make them all run. This went halfway in our favor however, as NME rushed in 5 seconds before we did. We ran directly into EF/CH but they decided to move south and into non multi and NME halted us in our tracks. We pulled to sperm hill to avoid being shitted on by lvl 90 adamant hero's, but they wanted lion blood. We decided to stay and fight them, outnumbered by 20 and out-armoured. Our kdr started at 7-14, so Gj nme killing more then we killed you :)

2db06ms.jpg

34q6zid.jpg

After a big of walking around, we got word of Exiled Force walking around multi near the lava pool east of hillz hut. Pulling bows we ran right into them from the north side and made them get confused with our walls of H. They didnt know what to do, as some of them ran in every direction possible on runescape. After cries from their ranks on TS, they decided to retreat like they are used too with all their new addy and head back down to lvl 1 where they stayed for a good amount of their trip. Refusing to fight us, we just chased them all the way down to lvl 1, killing over half their clan who doesnt know how to eat and walk at the same time. Level 22 all the way down to lvl 1 was a good adventure, thanks for the laughs EF.

2db06ms.jpg

34rvqxu.jpg

Our next Hit consists of two clans combined to create a giant moshpit of shiny loot for Hi. Knowning as it was out 6 month anniversary trip, we werent going to back down from a challenge. XL approached us for a run in and we knew something was up as we got word they only had 15~ to start with against our 28. We saw the big fat mains of Intense Redemption allying with XL. I understand why IR was with XL, but that didnt matter as they rushed in a fall in and stayed there while their leader decided to run back for some reason. First 1 person dropped, then 5, then eventually as the fight progressed into the core of Vents, Xl and IR began to drop in numbers. We maintained a vicious pull of 26 throughout t he whole fight, only loosing 3 people. This fun ended for us however, as some clan decided to rush in (forgot who, think either NME or CP). Thanks for the fight IR/XL, was fun.

2db06ms.jpg

33x8tnl.jpg

Our fun was yet to continue, as we got word of a green caped clan walking through multi up to the rev caves on the westish side of the wilderness. Hostility was at 35 ports and decided to walk down to greet these brave adventurers, who we later learned were Chaotic. Both clans charged head on, Hostility holding the north side where multi began. Dragging chaotic into multi by a 1 pixlated space rock was amusing, and their numbers began to drop. Records say KDR jumped 19 kills and only 2 deaths. Sorry for the collision Ch, but thanks for the 1v1 fun. BANK LOOT

2db06ms.jpg

i5p2rk.jpg

16k8ej7.jpg

N.O.T.O.R.I.O.U.S Hazard demanded a People Killing Run In verse the 6 month old clan and we could not refuse. We hopped to Hazards world, and logged right ontop of them and they began to pile us. Long story short, we regrouped as everyone logged in, falled in, and went to defend at vents. Hz rushed in with equal ops and eventually the fight began. Hazard got some sick piles on the lions of Hi who didnt watch their hp, and Hi got amazing spams of piles on their own as well. HZ pushed into vents, and we refused to move. We pulled scims out right ontop of them and cleared the exact center of vents until we noticed CP log in right under us. Hi noticed quickly, and killed 4-5 CP members who logged in and couldnt see what was happening. We moved 5 steps south, pulled bows with out fierce adamant arrows of doom, and continued the fight. HZ and HI decided to team on CP, and the fight began of (idk cp's pull) vs our 50. CP began to push south into us and get instantly dropped, but eventually gained the momentum and began to dominate the fight. As this moment we decided to move north east to the next set of vents, and IR surprisingly rushed us. We pushed north west from the vents, cornered them against the lava and forced them to kiss the floor. After a while, when the white does were all gone, we focused our attacks back on CP who were along the multi tree of mossies. Arrows were exchanged, kills were given to both sides, and the intensity continued. I think at this point NME or Z rushed in while we decided to get a regroup north of mossies.

2db06ms.jpg

1zoym93.jpg

Because most of the other clans in the game had decided to end and the EF leak got tired and left, we decided to ramsack the remaining purple caped hero's looting at a rune war. We ran straight into the hero of BVG and made him disperse with his tasty loot while the mythical beasts IR rushed us with their low options along with like 5 Xl members. We began the domination on the west side of the lava, north east of mossies. Im not sure what was going on here, but this fight was the funniest of them all. Behind IR came running in 20 lvl 126 mains who began their attacks on IR primaraly because they were the only people who can be hit up there. After mere movements east and north, we pulled scims to bows to scims and repeatedly "hybridded" IR's prayers untill they decided to disperse towards mossies. Thanks for fighting us, one of the clans who had balls today.

2db06ms.jpg

20r085z.jpg

Our last fight of the day was unexpected, but we thought "fcuk it". We decided to stay in the world and got word Zenith was at vents. We got a quick fall in with 23 people with low food, low pray and no potions of strength and decided to charge straight into Zenith. Before that thought was put into plan, A member of Dunking and 0WL distracted my fine soldiers and Zenith rushed into us. "Fcuk it" was right, as we decided to fight outnumbered and outleveled. Things were looking pretty good in our opinion, dropping 3 zenithians as they ran too far into us. After Some pushes from zenith into our core clump, we began to drop numbers and knew our first loss of the day would come to Zenith. Thanks for the fight, even though we could of ran any time :)

2db06ms.jpg

Thanks to all the clans that ran from us and the clans who fought us, respect and may this fighting continue till tomorrow and next weekend. Congrats on Ef for kicking 3 random people out of their community for no apparent reason trying to find my inexistent "spy" and advising your friend to bring his main to snipe us to feel some sort of pride in yourself. His 0's with 99 range were hilarious on robes. Congrats on Hostility for reaching 6 months. The rest of the staff and I are proud of your accomplishment.

Pictures:

120428210033.png

120428210624.png

120428211542.png

120429004916.png

120428162150.png

120428164813.png
120428171758.png
120428171729.png
120428235203.png
120428235203.png
120428230504.png
120428220012.png
3at.png

evolvek.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6months stronk, ty 4 fights everyone

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

Kind of makes me laugh that you're celebrating 6 months. But good job on your trip

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

We ran straight into the hero of BVG and made him disperse with his tasty loot while the mythical beasts IR rushed us with their low options along with like 5 Xl members.

I am a hero.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Thanks for the fight today, I lost my corrupt d scim to 1 of you guys, it was going to degrade anyway :( I still love you though.

:wub:

Congratulations on 6 months. Thank you for the fight.

No problemo :thumbsup:

Great job today guys, thank you for the action we had against you guys toward the end :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Kind of makes me laugh that you're celebrating 6 months. But good job on your trip

Not sure why you're laughing, cause that's actually a major accomplishment now days.

It's not really a "Celebration" I feel as if it's more of a "Motivation" and etc.

Btw: Your clan celebrated 6 months as well.

Good job on the trip guys, anyways that whole Hz+Hi thing didn't really work out well, because there was about 9 other clans that came. Shame we can't get any clean fights anymore...hopefully all of that is worked out.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14