Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Spring Cleaning

True-Pures

120311095932.png

So we headed out with intentions, make some loot and that is what we did. It was a really laid back day putting no effort in anything, plus we had a speech and was funny as hell.

120311095954.png

We started off the day on heading up to the FOE vs MM fight. We knew it was pretty much over so we rushed in finding what we could and leaving. Gratz to FOE on an outstanding day

120311095954.png

Now we had word of TLP+NPO+CP were all clustered up from corp to mossies. We went in there like that fowl death we are and sent a plague through the map killing everything. We then had some main team with around 10-15 join in on it and they were quickly dropped with no effort due to there horrible tanking. We went in corp and waited for the next pray to step in the wild.

120311095954.png

Now we did have a little hand shake with FI north of sperm hill but knowing there turms and numbers compared to us we dipped after 15seconds of fighting. would of been a slaughter on our part

120311095954.png

Now this is were the bank was really made. CP+EOP+Z+NME were all around mossies and corp they all wern't there at the same time but this how it went down. CP+EOP i believe were fighting and we quickly rushed them north of mossies clearing everyone that was in multi, knowning mains and 1 itemers [prob zenith] were around Corp so we hit them hard and went back north to chill and wait for our next victims. Soon again CP+NME were fighting again in the same spot we rushed from dwarfs and quickly cleared it up. We were very disappointed with CP running to singles everytime so it made us camp around mossies for the entire day waiting for more loot. They then came out of singles with around 20ish we rushed them from the north blocking all escape from singles killing alot of them for more loot. I will say they did gwas us with our 14 man pk unit after ending, We quickly returned and cleaned up the mess they called gwas, our loot was saved and back in our invos. They started to return in 1 item for 30mins and we accepted the laughs.

120429193232.png
120429193244.png
120429193256.png
120429193309.png
120429193324.png
120429193339.png
120429193348.png
120429193402.png

Was a bit disappointed in you crashing us, but you were right...MM were about cleared. Was just easy picking left and bank to be looted

Was tempted to turn around and fight you but thought it best we bank our loot after the 20min return fight we had.

Good job on your trip

pull btw?

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Was a bit disappointed in you crashing us, but you were right...MM were about cleared. Was just easy picking left and bank to be looted

Was tempted to turn around and fight you but thought it best we bank our loot after the 20min return fight we had.

Good job on your trip

pull btw?

Good job on your trip

pull btw?

Almost every clan out there crashed pop in the past. I think its all in good fun that they had the balls to crash a fight with the two top pure clans.

You guys should have just turn around and fought them lol.

Good job on your trip

pull btw?

Almost every clan out there crashed pop in the past. I think its all in good fun that they had the balls to crash a fight with the two top pure clans.

You guys should have just turn around and fought them lol.

true say

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

I thought you might've been right about you being cleared..but then i saw this.

120429183232.png

Was a fun fight though, thanks.

LOL this picture made me laugh.

White berries xD

and zerg where the hell do you get off saying we one item and bring mains?

Naw that's all you mate.

we call sy on kids who camp single that's about it but you have videos showing some kid using his main to pk with pop and also you one item quite a bit.

Prep Z we'll show whose really trash

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png