Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[xL] F2P Prep VERSUS Hazard [2-1][xL]

excelbanner.jpg

siteirc.png

spacer.png

xl-tube.png

spacer.png

HZ.png

Rules:

All off

1 DEF

Overheads on

spacer.png

HZ.png

Round 1:

xL Starting:14

Hazard Starting:15

xL Ending: 8

Round 1, was our attacking round. We held our DD spot at first but then ventured south to the fence which was toward center. The fight ventured toward the DD spot once more once we had established a tight grip on our opposition. We found good piles and in the end we came out of round 1 with a nice win. I'm proud of my members to overcome the +1. Good Job Boys.

Round 3:

xL Starting:15

xL Ending:12

Round 3, the Pk run in. After an embarrassing, uncharacteristic Round 2 loss, we came out in Round 3 expecting to seal the deal. Hazard defended the southwest corner of Plataea. We rushed into them with bows at first, and then scims. We held that corner for the duration of the fight, staying right on top of them with scimitars. Toward the end, Hazard made a move to the portal. We stayed and held the corner, picking off their stragglers until finally rushing into them with scimitars to finish the job off.

Thank You Hazard for the Prep hope to see you next week.

spacer.png

120501172306.png

120501172505.png

120501174256.png

120501174358.png

120501174409.png

k567ud.jpg

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

Nice job Xl.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Weird to see you guys fighting each other when the 2 vs 2 full out is coming up

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

gj try pull more we had to sit 11 people isnt fair on our mems

sko1010.jpg

Old School RSN: IIBlitz

|| #Hazard ||

|| #Sko || Sko-rs.net || Sudden Knock Out - Fear the Unknown || #1 Pure Clan ||

The prep was intended to be at 5PM Eastern time. It started late due to a misunderstanding and as a result we pulled low.

this happens everytime we prep you lol, you say one thing then come into our IRC saying another.

One round we ended up sitting 13, First round no caller, Last round was just awful.

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

The prep was intended to be at 5PM Eastern time. It started late due to a misunderstanding and as a result we pulled low.

this happens everytime we prep you lol, you say one thing then come into our IRC saying another.

One round we ended up sitting 13, First round no caller, Last round was just awful.

We told you the correct time, you just misinterpreted it. I'm sorry about your first and last round.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

Interesting how in the second round it was a 19v19 and we lost one person.

Welp, don't want to use excuses, but first off, on terms of a mini-war, this fully results in a mini.

Preps are 17v17+ honestly.

Second off, I literally sat every single member and let an applicant and a inexperienced caller go at it on the first round.

I don't think this is topic worthy but what ever feud you can get to make you not pull 10 to a fullout suits me, as I rather the fullout be 50v50+ rather then us and hostility having about 80 people ready to **** some **** up then you and ch having like 30

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

o ye jsin lol for future references the time problem was urs

(18:50:03) <[xL]Hon0r> safe

(18:53:27) <[Hz]Mitch> all on?

(18:53:29) <[Hz]Mitch> nahh

(18:53:32) <[Hz]Mitch> u guys got a lot of f2p dung

(18:53:33) <[Hz]Mitch> just all off

(18:53:35) <[Hz]Mitch> teamcapes on

(18:53:37) <[Hz]Mitch> 5:30 start

(18:53:42) <[Hz]Mitch> tuesday or thursday

(18:54:22) <[xL]Hon0r> Tuesday

(18:55:32) <[Hz]Mitch> k

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Interesting how in the second round it was a 19v19 and we lost one person.

Welp, don't want to use excuses, but first off, on terms of a mini-war, this fully results in a mini.

Preps are 17v17+ honestly.

Second off, I literally sat every single member and let an applicant and a inexperienced caller go at it on the first round.

I don't think this is topic worthy but what ever feud you can get to make you not pull 10 to a fullout suits me, as I rather the fullout be 50v50+ rather then us and hostility having about 80 people ready to **** some **** up then you and ch having like 30

oooooo

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

I wasn't even trying to be a tough guy or anything, I'm just saying, Lol. Don't think pulling low is much to blame on a time confusion, especially if it was on your part.

Nikkaz need 2 recruit or somit

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

to all the retards of HAZARD saying we didn't pull and you had to sit -

Minimum 15 VS 15 correct? so then why are you bitching?

It isn't MY fault, or any of EXCEL's fault that you mass recruit and bring 10-15 level 60-75s, when our average combat is 90. If you got a problem trust in the rules . 15 VS 15 .

You also had to sit 12 or 13 whatever - APPLICANTS - .. L2-15v15 and win? 26 your top members got gamed by 15 of ours.

#xl in irc contact "SClMS" OR [xL]_SCiMZ if you got a problem nigguh.

ibX7K.png

to all the retards of HAZARD saying we didn't pull and you had to sit -

Minimum 15 VS 15 correct? so then why are you bitching?

It isn't MY fault, or any of EXCEL's fault that you mass recruit and bring 10-15 level 60-75s, when our average combat is 90. If you got a problem trust in the rules . 15 VS 15 .

You also had to sit 12 or 13 whatever - APPLICANTS - .. L2-15v15 and win? 26 your top members got gamed by 15 of ours.

#xl in irc contact "SClMS" OR [xL]_SCiMZ if you got a problem nigguh.

My brain just exploded over my wall.

If you win, you shouldn't ruin it with stupid responses lol.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

this was not a 12vs12, and toxine, im sick of being nice to everyone and recieivng complete and utter bull ****. if we arn't going to get respect we'll demand it.

ibX7K.png