Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I would like to know...

Derp

Even though most of you aren't or (weren't) probably hardcore scapers like meh but le question is: What is the wierdest location you have warred at?

I remember when i was like 10 and had started rs, i became good at sneaking around at night and playing without parents noticing(they had personally banned me from the game lmao) so i used dem skills.

I personally have warred at my friends b day party(snuck upstairs for a small prep lol) then came down 30 mins later like nothin happened. baws

I also warred during a church service at one point, there was a little kids library that i snuck into to use computers for p2p ownaj.

and I recently last summer I tried warring when i was in my dad's homevillage(very interior lmao) in Kenya using ****** mobile internet. It worked, but my fps was like 3-4 so i didn't really fight any wars lols, I was pretty suprised i could log on in the first place tho.

o yeah i also tried attending an f2p pk trip at an airport in amsterdam when i had 8 hours to burn before catching the plane to Nairobi. Didn't work out so well cause the wifi kept going on and off.

wut bout u guys?

Ive minied at an airport free internet station.

Ive saturdayed at my uncles wedding.

Iahahha, good times.

#Clan-CP #Clan-ef #Unlimited

Proud Corrupt Pures Advanced Member

Proud Unlimited Experinced Member

sg33pj.jpg

(they had personally banned me from the game lmao)

is ur dad a mod?

if so can I have phat?

but seriously expand on that story lmao.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

is ur dad a mod?

if so can I have phat?

I think he means his parents banned him from playing the game, not banned his account.

i claimed to be sick on new years when my family was going out to stay home and go to the trip, ive done a mini not on ts in school b4

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

I live in the USA, i got a sister that lives in Canada so when we went to visit her i took her laptop and played all night while everyone was asleep.

Yup.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

is ur dad a mod?

if so can I have phat?

I think he means his parents banned him from playing the game, not banned his account.

I think hes aware... LOL thats the whole point of the joke

mlmw0h.png

the first time I scaped was in a computer lab in the 6th grade, Everyone was making accounts but no one could of seen what was going to happen my life after that

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

when i was 12 (last year) i crawled to my parents room where they had hidden my laptop and got it from under their bed. Played scape all night like a boss in my room.

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png